• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No residents want a cry baby to be our MP

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Desmond Choo is a wimp!!! I cannot stand someone who say he can move earth and heaven and than suddenly cried and tears for votes. Does that define leadership? Please lah, in army got people cry and tears meh? Only those weakling will do that. What a sissy!!!! Desmond is a cunt in disguise, I want none of it!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY cried and held power for 50 odd years.

LSS cried and we win table tennis silver

DC cried and he may win Hougang.

So, crying does work.

B

Baluku

dun malu him lah.

people cry already.

have compassion for him lah.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCB PAP.. :mad: :oIo: :mad:

Every Election time, there would be tears from them.. But these Scums do not realise how many tears that had been shed over the years by struggling low income families in Spore to put food on the table for their children..

These PAP bastards are all fuckin Scums.. They are No 1 Wayang Actors.. I urge Hougang residents not to be taken in by these crocodile tears of these Scums In White..

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This act has touched the heart of many old people in the estate. The media will play on it the whole of today so that old people will feel for him.

Desmond Choo is a wimp!!! I cannot stand someone who say he can move earth and heaven and than suddenly cried and tears for votes. Does that define leadership? Please lah, in army got people cry and tears meh? Only those weakling will do that. What a sissy!!!! Desmond is a cunt in disguise, I want none of it!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was the crying anything like this?

[video=youtube;lcw2rt8jQrY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcw2rt8jQrY[/video]

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liu Bei did that, always cry cry cry............ but comparing him to Liu Bei is quite an insult to the ancients:o