• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GPGT] Goh Meng Seng endorse Worker Party for Hougang BE

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks but no thanks.

WP people hate me to the core, you want me to go to a place to be backstabbed to death? Oh give me a break man! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

I am confident in your ability to defend yourself. No one is able to backstab you. Lucky if you don't backstab others.

I think bro Toronto was just joking. Don't flatter yourself.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Yes, I am glad he was just joking but what I have said are real. Look at the happenings right now, all the daggers shining and fresh with blood. No matter how good a person is, he couldn't possible to dodge from all these backstabbing. You are actually flattering me again! :wink:

I have been the victim of backstabbing all the while, especially in WP. Well, I survived but not intend to play such stupid games with naive people. Backstab others? Nah. I want to stab, I will do it right in front of them, just like what I have been doing, criticise, do it openly. Don't be shy about that. Only insects and such stings people from the back or in the dark.

Goh Meng Seng

I am confident in your ability to defend yourself. No one is able to backstab you. Lucky if you don't backstab others.

I think bro Toronto was just joking. Don't flatter yourself.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at our Goh Meng Seng is talking RUBBISH again.

Naive people or even stupid people is much BETTER than you SHAMELESS FAILURE Person that had lead NSP party Defeat :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You are the most glaring example and showcase of WP people's ethics of backstabbing as insects! Only capable of hiding behind anonymity to take pot shots at people... need I say more?

Goh Meng Seng

Look at our Goh Meng Seng is talking RUBBISH again.

Naive people or even stupid people is much BETTER than you SHAMELESS FAILURE Person that had lead NSP party Defeat :wink:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the most glaring example and showcase of WP people's ethics of backstabbing as insects! Only capable of hiding behind anonymity to take pot shots at people... need I say more?

Goh Meng Seng

Well at least...I am NOT ARROGANT like you.

How many more years you can waste in politics ?

Many readers are NOT moron here. They know that what is your motive.

Well, ever since the previous election 2011 you have failed to deliver positive results to the NSP Party,

You seem like a CHANGED MAN.

You Left NSP party clearly shows that you are a FAILURE + Coward. Instead of continue fighting for the next elections, you cowardly running away like a dog.

Shame on you. You are NO better than Yaw Shin Leong.

As i said earlier on before, IF i am your brother, i would have jump out of the Coffin and SLAP you hard.

You have FORGOTTEN the contributions of your Brother David !

Pls : DON'T bring disgrace to your Mr David Goh Meng Hee and your Family.

FYI : I am a REAL LOYAL SUPPORTER for the Workers Party :wink:

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never heard of political analsyts (or anal-lists) endorsing any party.

Some people cannot decide what they are.

What they really want to be is to switch between different caps at different days/hours/minutes at their own convenience. We know these tend to fall into the bottom of the integrity category.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There are even people who will vote a donkey puts up by any opposition party rather than voting PAP.

Goh Meng Seng

Shameless spineless loser barking again. Political observer? Everyone who observe politic is a political observer isn't it?

Every comment comes with a "but" to cover asshole and this is basic cowardice ABC.

jw5

Loyal
I think GMS is endorsing WP simply because he thinks it will win. :smile:

Methinks it's because he wants to be around for GE 2016 as a candidate.
The excitement of the hustings has reminded him that this is something he can't live without.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jw5 said:
Methinks it's because he wants to be around for GE 2016 as a candidate.
The excitement of the hustings has reminded him that this is something he can't live without.

I hope he does not give himself the same advice he gave to TKL
at PE2011.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I am glad he was just joking but what I have said are real. Look at the happenings right now, all the daggers shining and fresh with blood. No matter how good a person is, he couldn't possible to dodge from all these backstabbing. You are actually flattering me again! :wink:

I have been the victim of backstabbing all the while, especially in WP. Well, I survived but not intend to play such stupid games with naive people. Backstab others? Nah. I want to stab, I will do it right in front of them, just like what I have been doing, criticise, do it openly. Don't be shy about that. Only insects and such stings people from the back or in the dark.

Goh Meng Seng

Just being curious lah, but exactly what did you do or did not do to deserve all this backstabbing?