• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Khaw admitted PAP didn't do a good job & claims Desmond can move Heaven & Earth WOW!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Khaw admitted PAP didn't do a good job & claims Desmond can move Heaven & Earth W

How many chances he needs?

my prediction stands, Khaw can cry until the cow comes home, PAP can capture 33% (+/- 0.5%) of valid votes in Hougang BE 2012. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Khaw admitted PAP didn't do a good job & claims Desmond can move Heaven & Earth W

double post :o:o:o

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vote for Pap!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Move heaven and earth? Khaw still think PAP people are buddha? Please lah!!! Khaw himself has created a mess in hospital operations when he was in MOH, now he want to talk self-Devine. Than he must also believe his skin is thicker than the earth.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Move heaven and earth? Khaw still think PAP people are buddha? Please lah!!! Khaw himself has created a mess in hospital operations when he was in MOH, now he want to talk self-Devine. Than he must also believe his skin is thicker than the earth.

Before attempting to move heaven and earth, I think it is best for the PAP to move our MRT trains smoothly and efficiently first. Heaven and earth? Knna, what a joke.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Before attempting to move heaven and earth, I think it is best for the PAP to move our MRT trains smoothly and efficiently first. Heaven and earth? Knna, what a joke.

I am puzzled that SMRT had all those problems when the weather is almost the same every day except for dry or rainy season in Singapore, whereas in Toronto the subway runs with old and older trains in minus 20 C, snow, ice, freezing rain, to plus 35 C.

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am puzzled that SMRT had all those problems when the weather is almost the same every day except for dry or rainy season in Singapore, whereas in Toronto the subway runs with old and older trains in minus 20 C, snow, ice, freezing rain, to plus 35 C.

This is clearly not Desmond Choo's campaign.

This is Teo Chee Hean's and Khaw Boon Wan's campaign.

The mad cow still needs to explain how he has failed to prevent HDB prices from escalating since he took over.

And he still needs to explain how he got his $8 operation.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

So if Desmond loses and in 2016, what will Khaw say? Move space?