• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desmond Choo Cries & Begs Voters

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You didn't went up the stage to offer Desmond some tissues when he cried?

Desmond Choo, the way I look at it is a hypocrite. I do not think he really care whether he win HG or not. It is not important to him. He just want to put on a good show for his boss. Come next election, like Heng Chee How, they will put in in a GRC to sail through and given some MOS post. So, HG is just wayang, wayang for him.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
That tears shed by him is jOooust a desperate act to gain sympathy and votes..

PAP,WP, SDP, NSP ...all the same lar.PAP not saint.I dont think WP is one too.Both are in the same boat.MP get the same big fat salary.And why you think WP got internal problem?not becos of jealous, greed then what?PAP no better.Same kind....

Political is a very complicated and dirty game.The wise one will stay away from it.Only the fool one will get their hand dirty with it.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ Bro Zeddy..they too busy, PAP have deployed all PAP IB in SBF and other forums to spread disinformation and lies, cos they know that's where HG fence sitters will go to before making decision.. PAP knows potential of Social Media..so the porlumpars like kanina, PAPIB (IB -Idiotic Bastard) Chief, brocoli (openly declaring wanting to be mole for PAP - must be Zeng Guoyan) and Charzan (seriosly ur nick WTF dude?) are on overtime today...

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See? this is what a PAP do? Talk lose, resort to insulting other people's family.

Oppo supporters are all uneducated retarded peasants! how nice u expect to treat them. Elites like us pay so much taxes to support a bunch of good for nothing useless people.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oppo supporters are all uneducated retarded peasants! how nice u expect to treat them. Elites like us pay so much taxes to support a bunch of good for nothing useless people.
What a FUCKING retarded answer. Even RonRon has higher IQ than you.

Please post what you eat everyday. I bet is dog food.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Desmond Choo, the way I look at it is a hypocrite. I do not think he really care whether he win HG or not. It is not important to him. He just want to put on a good show for his boss. Come next election, like Heng Chee How, they will put in in a GRC to sail through and given some MOS post. So, HG is just wayang, wayang for him.

Agree.. Thats why its important for Hougang residents to give him the middle finger this Saturday.. Lets hope Hougang will not be another Potong Pasir.. Don't know why, I just don't trust men who cries especially if they're from the PAP..

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow..please continue..i see ur PAP masters have taught u well on how to win votes....

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a FUCKING retarded answer. Even RonRon has higher IQ than you.

Please post what you eat everyday. I bet is dog food.

WE, the ELITES of Singapore society eats Big lobsters, crabs and prawns.
DOg food is meant for poor WP supporters!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@ Bro Zeddy..they too busy, PAP have deployed all PAP IB in SBF and other forums to spread disinformation and lies, cos they know that's where HG fence sitters will go to before making decision.. PAP knows potential of Social Media..so the porlumpars like kanina, PAPIB (IB -Idiotic Bastard) Chief, brocoli (openly declaring wanting to be mole for PAP - must be Zeng Guoyan) and Charzan (seriosly ur nick WTF dude?) are on overtime today...

He..he..he.. Bro Johnny, this jokers desperate for the $20 NTUC vouchers from their PAP bosses especially Kinana.. Kinana needs these vouchers badly to purchase some cucumbers from the NTUC supermarket..:biggrin:

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He..he..he.. Bro Johnny, this jokers desperate for the $20 NTUC vouchers from their PAP bosses especially Kinana.. Kinana needs these vouchers badly to purchase some cucumbers from the NTUC supermarket..:biggrin:

20bucks voucher is nothing to us!
only stupid wp peasants tink 20 bucks is a lot!

PAP have Class! Just like Class 95!
WP are a bunch of 4 legged animals!
2legs animals like us are elites!
WP Supporters are a bunch of spastic maggots !

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WP Supporters are a bunch of spastic maggots !
HAHAHAHA. PAP again proven got no standard except name calling.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal

I guess your PAP masters must have laced the free nasi lemak and drinks with some strong shit..now we know why the residents of HG are smart..

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He fears, thus the tears ...if he doesn't win, it will be the end of his political career ...one that would make him a millionaire.

His trade union job will be taken away from him as well. So, Choo will have to look for a real job.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot stand their behaviour. Every time when they need the people or justify their own obscene salary, they cry, sob and mourn like a woman. However, when you put them in power, they show no mercy to the ordinary people and to certain extend caused people to commit suicide due to stress. It goes to show that they will do whatever it takes to enter parliament and than draw their obscene salary for NOTHING.