• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PAP didnt reply on the Refusal of upgrading project in hougang???

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I thot the WP's jibe at the PAP on inclusive society is a good one. Must make all sinkies realise that-PAP says one thing with the mouth but does a different thing with the feet.

Totally dishonest govt with zero integrity. Only wants the million dollar pay but dont work. And the little they do, they cock up.

Where's the PAP's promise of an inclusive society for all Singaporeans?

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arrogance and bias will lead to your downfall soon, very soon.

Surreptitious and avoidance will further haunt you soon too.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY said it too late...repent. actually the repenting process was meant to start earlier with Hougang & Potong Pasir.

Potong Pasir repented & voted in Seetoh, immediately, upgrading takes place.

But patience for Hougangers, finally upgrading will come when they realise this is not an effective carrot anymore.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAPIBCHIEF said:
As i have said, collateral damage is unavoidable. Once we fully eliminate these Oppos scums, all will benefit!

Listen all PAP supporters. You are the collateral damage. The PAP will spare no effort and cost to eliminate all opposition. This is from the chief PAPIB so it must be true.

Last edited:

maxxieb

Alfrescian
Loyal
These punishment also affect those how vote PAP!!!
PAP IB always says is opposition divide singapore....but i think is PAP is dividing singaporean!!
such political discrimination should never happen in a democratic country
A ruling party should never do anything that will harm her own citizens
They should be ashame of themselves when taking Singapore Pledge as there is no equality and justice in PAP doings!!!!!!

I wish one day Kinana and PAPIBchief live in a oppo area then they know what is suffering and discrimination is!!!!

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The govt gives its due services, it is entitled to rule the whole country, not just hougang

Honey,
You provided me your service and I am also entitled to those in Geylang?
Let's be serious we have been together for so many years
When can we get married?
I am afraid to lose someone like you

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
true.
It is the pappies who refuses to shake hands with WP.
You can see from the pics and videos it is always the WP who first offers
to shaek hands with pappies, never the other way round.
Even now WP wins ajunied and hougang, they are always ready to cooperate
with pappies for the good of the people.
it is the pappies who alienates WP and refuse to offer help to the residents,
after that say the WP is useless and do nothing.
Totally selfish and dishonorable!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP already stated out some of the PAP evil doings to torture hougang people as to "punish" them voting for opposition!!!!!
Why PAP didnt address all these points !!!!!

1. Guilty
2. Oblivion
3. 2 legs are better than four?
4. What to do it has happened
5. Let's move on
6. Why I punish Hougang? LHL replied: today I eat simple dish...with soup.
7. I know no apology.
9. PAP: our policies work
10. PAP: you must trust the govt is doing all these for the greater good.

maxxieb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck is Pritam ranting about. Plans for Hougang upgrade were announced in 2010, BEFORE GE 2011

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1090507/1/.html

Bro,
Some of these blocks....WP apply for lift upgrade around 2002 was rejected by HDB......until 2010 then Eric Low say they going upgrade!!!!!ITs not late its Damn Fxxking late!!!!!don;t forget 2010 Oct is very near 2011 GE...whats the motive of PAP.....dosent it obvious!!!!!!

Please get the ground facts right before you shoot WP!!!!!!Don't mislead people!!!!

As everyone can see Till 2011 loser Eric low is still holding the stupid adviser role..suddenly come out one mata choo....I want to ask this demon choo know how much of hougang SMC...how much sufferings for the past 21 years!!!!!

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If DC meant what he say, then we want to see HC gets lift upgraded and shelter walkways on more than 80% of the flats.
And the whole HC gets an environment upgrade to the same level as the other pappies ward.
"Always here for you", if you are always here for HC but only NATO(No Action Talk Only), then what's the point of
shredding tears?
DC, regardless of the outcome on 26th May, bring forth your action and prove what you said!

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,
Some of these blocks....WP apply for lift upgrade around 2002 was rejected by HDB......until 2010 then Eric Low say they going upgrade!!!!!ITs not late its Damn Fxxking late!!!!!don;t forget 2010 Oct is very near 2011 GE...whats the motive of PAP.....dosent it obvious!!!!!!

Please get the ground facts right before you shoot WP!!!!!!Don't mislead people!!!!

As everyone can see Till 2011 loser Eric low is still holding the stupid adviser role..suddenly come out one mata choo....I want to ask this demon choo know how much of hougang SMC...how much sufferings for the past 21 years!!!!!

WTF suffering are U talking about. Did the PAP randomly send hit squads to beat up Hougang residents? Are Hougang residents being deprived of all the other rights like voting, CPF, baby bonus, buy HDB, etc? Please lah suffer what? Common sense, as ruling party they will obviously give their own constituency priority, events have proven that they are not skipping hougang, since they have already started upgrading hougang so that excuse is really lousy. U think if WP was in PAP place they will start upgrading PAP wards first meh. Please lah, only idiots will do that.

maxxieb

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF suffering are U talking about. Did the PAP randomly send hit squads to beat up Hougang residents? Are Hougang residents being deprived of all the other rights like voting, CPF, baby bonus, buy HDB, etc? Please lah suffer what? Common sense, as ruling party they will obviously give their own constituency priority, events have proven that they are not skipping hougang, since they have already started upgrading hougang so that excuse is really lousy. U think if WP was in PAP place they will start upgrading PAP wards first meh. Please lah, only idiots will do that.

do you stay here in houaganG????
If not please shut your trap!!!! You seen old people climb up to 10 floor???? this is not suffer i don't know what!!!!!
Lift upgrading should follow by the HDB block age not by which political party holding that ward!!!!
This is call political discrimination!!!!! It means PAP put their party interest over the singaporean interests!!!!!!!
Using Singaporean money for their political benefits!!!!!! It is not right!!!!
dont give illusion of what WP will do if in PAP shoes!!!! All political party will change like human beings, where they are in a comfortable zone for a long period of time, she wlll take things for granted!!!!!!
The main problem of Singapore political scene is a big imbalance of oppo party against ruling party.......PAP had long taken Singaporean for granted now they want to do whatever they want to achieve political benefits for ther party and to prolong their political life in the expense of some Singaporean!!!!
So wheres the equality and justice and how inclusive of all singaporean the PAP talking about!!!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you stay here in houaganG????
If not please shut your trap!!!! You seen old people climb up to 10 floor???? this is not suffer i don't know what!!!!!
Lift upgrading should follow by the HDB block age not by which political party holding that ward!!!!
This is call political discrimination!!!!! It means PAP put their party interest over the singaporean interests!!!!!!!
Using Singaporean money for their political benefits!!!!!! It is not right!!!!
dont give illusion of what WP will do if in PAP shoes!!!! All political party will change like human beings, where they are in a comfortable zone for a long period of time, she wlll take things for granted!!!!!!
The main problem of Singapore political scene is a big imbalance of oppo party against ruling party.......PAP had long taken Singaporean for granted now they want to do whatever they want to achieve political benefits for ther party and to prolong their political life in the expense of some Singaporean!!!!
So wheres the equality and justice and how inclusive of all singaporean the PAP talking about!!!

politic is dirty.honest, wp or whoever, all same.so is pap.no one is saint in political fight, all will be actor.the fit and quick wit will survive.the weak one get eliminated.

no doubt there are the good mp like lily neo.hai.... this is politic ok.not charity.