• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP / Teo Chee Hean Intellignce Debacle

ns is killing singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
who-give-a-fuck.jpg

queueing_14_hours_for_the_1st_iphone4s-thumbnail.jpg

eiling+%26+lamborghini+superleggera.jpg
who might this woman be?

liangshan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing it shows is that PAP CEC never vote on things. That's why TCH has difficulty understanding how the ballot works and the ballot slip has everyone's names on it..

TCH was going to attack regardless what happened.

IF Png's name was on it, he goes "orh hor, u lied about not in it."

If Png's name wasn't on it, it's going to be " You see, he isn't good enough to be in it."

If Glenda's name wasn't on it, he would say "WP is anti-woman"

If the malay candidate's name wasn't on it, then he would say they "discriminate" minorties.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Methinks they don't even need a live source. All they need to do is to tap on WP's communications - phones, fax lines etc...

But if anything should go wrong, it's the ISD creepy crawlies who will be kicked first by their master....... Remember Ops Spectrum? All the dogs got kicked.... only Benny survived because he was then too low on the totem pole.
The Ops bosses all got banished to 2nd rate MHA agencies like the CNB...... making way for Benny to climb to the top......

There is an old adage which goes something like this: You can't keep a third class man up and a first class man down. This applies to Benny. He went up high on his own steam. He observed first class morals.

He never framed his colleagues or junior officers to score points.
He never fixed up innocent officers.
He did not have favorites nor did he buy meals for his bosses when he was in the middle rung.
Most important, he did not abuse his position to entice any woman.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is an old adage which goes something like this: You can't keep a third class man up and a first class man down. This applies to Benny. He went up high on his own steam. He observed first class morals.

He did not have favorites nor did he buy meals for his bosses when he was in the middle rung.

Benny Lim, a Head Prefect at Raffles Institution, earned the respect of his schoolmates in the old days, and the respect of his fellow officers and subordinates when he was with the SPF and ISD, as well as Francis T. Seow when FTS was detained under the Internal Security Act.

There are very individuals like him. I believe that most organizations can use an individual like Benny Lim.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You seem to know BL pretty well. Let me add to what you wrote. Not only never fixed up innocent officers, BL 'rescued' many who would have gone to jail. Some escaped disciplinary action coz BL stood up for them.

There is one point where I disagree with you. BL did have his favourites. His squad mates for example. Those in-the-know reading my point will know who I am referring to.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You seem to know BL pretty well. Let me add to what you wrote. Not only never fixed up innocent officers, BL 'rescued' many who would have gone to jail. Some escaped disciplinary action coz BL stood up for them.

There is one point where I disagree with you. BL did have his favourites. His squad mates for example. Those in-the-know reading my point will know who I am referring to.

May be that individual has worked with BL.

Last edited: