• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP / Teo Chee Hean Intellignce Debacle

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you are able to mention "unreported incident", I'm sure you can name some.

Imo, this is very minor compared to other unreported incidents. Quite clearly, the PAP is very desperate. When LKY called the shots, no need to get Cabinet clearance even if it means a source's ID could be compromised. It happened at least once. In the current case, not sure if TCH would have gone ahead without Pinkie's blessing.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sure some here are still lost at what had transpired. There are also wider issues about the role of the Intelligence Services and the proverbial line in the sand which demarcates national interest and party politics. Was the line crossed? Who leaked the Minutes? Who in WP provided the Minutes and if an Estalblishment figure receive the leaked Minutes? Has the institution of parliamentary democracy severely compromised?

When the intelligence services are made to serve party interest rather than national interest, fucking up is inevitable. Our intel svcs have a long history of fucking up, beginning with the Special Branch.

We can forget about any inquiry, even forget about questions asked, as few people are able to ask the right questions, and even if they did so the MSM will never report it. Don't say MSM. Even TOC will not report it. How to have an inquiry?

Meanwhile state apparatus will continue to be used to serve party interest. The main animal is still PA. That;s the big elephant in the room, as explained by Pritam in his rally, by Gerald on his blog way before he became NCMP, and by many other folks.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
yw5prc4ojg5.jpg

Once MINDEF, always MINDEF.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Meanwhile state apparatus will continue to be used to serve party interest. The main animal is still PA. That;s the big elephant in the room, as explained by Pritam in his rally, by Gerald on his blog way before he became NCMP, and by many other folks.

Bro, paiseh. I have to respectfully disagree with you here. While PA serves many useful purposes, another entity is key to PAP's survival. They provide timely and accurate intel to enable their politcal masters to cripple, suppress, sabo, hinder etc their political opponents.

AhFook

Alfrescian
Loyal
ltk shoukd have said that the wp cec suspected there is a mole in their midst and they purposely get png to make the statement to see if the mole will be exposed, true enough pigs fell into the trap. xie xie!

then our sampan man will look very stupid!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Contrast this to the previous scripted co-ordinated approach where key people said things to support the overall objective.

bro,
me thought the PAP seem to have lost that ability to craft a coordinated attack since the last GE after the passing of Mdm Kwa.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sad reality is layman are the majority while people who are better informed and more politically savvy are the minority. Now I am afraid the theme for this BE will turn to become an issue of WP honesty. Local and national issue can virtually be thrown out of the window.

Thats their ploy. From the start, they have tried to hide behind a localised campaign. What's new about miw? Throw bomb, then hide behind smokescreen, and hope everyone forgets about the truth

Last edited:

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't understand what TCH is going on and on like a broken gramophone record. LTK has explained the whole thing about Png's NCMP selection. This grind on and on about honesty and integrity is so shallow and contrived. A sign of no political craft and just an idiot.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all the Bros who responded,

The integrity of Singapore entire Parliamentary Democracy is at stake. If the PAP Govt as the current custodian of this institution had no hand in this atrocious conduct, they should initiate a parliamentary commission of inquiry under whose auspices a full and thorough investigation must be carried out.

The layman might not have grasped what actually transpired but this to me a treasonable conduct. The State and its primary institutions require the protection of those who have been entrusted to do this job.

If this is the conduct of a rogue WP member with no involvement of any State apparatus, then let this guy face the consequence of his or her action.

scroobal stupidity know no bound... maybe only surpass by his ego... remember that time where he make a list of demand to K shanmugan in exhcange for his apology....

obviously the PAP has done it, since they have done it .. what is the point of investigating themselves ....?

if in the rare case that PAP has not done it and this is the case of rogue WP member, why should PAP waste $$ to help WP 清理门户

if PAP spend money to catch the mole, where to prove they didt do it or out of kind heartedness to WP.... in both case they will be using taxpayers $$$ to pursue partisan interests...

scroobal is so stupid.... lumber kuku bird of the forum

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:
bro,
me thought the PAP seem to have lost that ability to craft a coordinated attack since the last GE after the passing of Mdm Kwa.

True or not? I thought people mention Old Lady just to spite Old Man.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bullfrog said:
Don't understand what TCH is going on and on like a broken gramophone record. LTK has explained the whole thing about Png's NCMP selection. This grind on and on about honesty and integrity is so shallow and contrived. A sign of no political craft and just an idiot.

I was about to say, he ran out of ideas.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, paiseh. I have to respectfully disagree with you here. While PA serves many useful purposes, another entity is key to PAP's survival. They provide timely and accurate intel to enable their politcal masters to cripple, suppress, sabo, hinder etc their political opponents.

Haha bro, no need to paiseh, we are just exchanging views. I see PA as an elephant because it has direct contact with grassroots, residents, etc, and plays a major role to PAP's benefit. Without legions of PAP por lum pahs, grassroots activists, RCs and other organizations, PAP will be very vulnerable.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thursday still got rally:o

ltk shoukd have said that the wp cec suspected there is a mole in their midst and they purposely get png to make the statement to see if the mole will be exposed, true enough pigs fell into the trap. xie xie!

then our sampan man will look very stupid!

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Png rebutted TCH's claim and stated that he was against the NCMP scheme and did not put his name forward, it resulted in a massive flurry of internal behind-the-scenes activites with a huge "who fucked up" banner and made the Minister of Home Affairs and the DPM of all people sound like an idiot.

This is a country where the Intelligence Services are expected to know the size of someone's underwear. So who fucked up until the Minutes of meeting appeared.

Was That leaked Minutes of Meeting of the secret ballot that was produced a face saving exercise for the DPM?

With LTK,s explanation, this matter has left a bitter after taste for the establishment.

Anyone who understands the concept of party whips will understand what LTK said as it is a familiar practice in the Westminister model of parliamentary democracy. No party can allow its members to set party direction or make important decision unilaterally or at the sidelines. The CEC is there not to serve coffee and tea. There is an expectation that once you become a member and then offered candidacy, important decision will be taken by the party. The PAP operates along the same lines. Tan Cheng Back voted against the NCMP scheme when the whip was not lifted and he was disciplined. He subsequently took part in parliament together with NCMPs even though he made it known his vehement opposition to it. Png is no different.

I looked at the thread on Png but I see enough idiots who have no clue about what is going on but focusing on issues of Png's integrity. Talking about missing the forest for the trees.

I am sure some here are still lost at what had transpired. There are also wider issues about the role of the Intelligence Services and the proverbial line in the sand which demarcates national interest and party politics. Was the line crossed? Who leaked the Minutes? Who in WP provided the Minutes and if an Estalblishment figure receive the leaked Minutes? Has the institution of parliamentary democracy severely compromised?

In 5 decades of PAP, old man took great pains not to reveal this particular hand. GCT did likewise. Who fucked up this time?

maybe someone wants to get rid of the DPM?
he might be the obstacle to someone who wants to be the seat warmer PM...
after all the DPM was a navy man
traditionally the people from the 2nd oldest profession come from land bound people