• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did Png Eng Huat vote for himself during WP CEC balloting for NCMP?

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1202831/1/.html

"But to ensure that I don't get voted, I made my stand again clear to the East Coast team, to secretary-general (Low Thia Khiang) and to a few other members to ensure that I will not be selected for the NCMP post," Png Eng Huat

Despite all this, Png Eng Huat still managed to receive 1 vote during the CEC Meeting….Did he vote for himself? Did he keh-keh and 偷吃?

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
i MUST say a BIG thanks to you skponggol for creating many threads associated with Png Eng Huat. ( Whether Good or Bad )

You are making him FAMOUS :wink:

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not likely that he voted for himself.

However, he does look very foolish now given his claims that he 'took his name off the ballot' for NCMP

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Png needs to come up with a better response than that.

If his credibility is damaged, this could torpedo WP's campaign on the basis that all the WP leaders have endorsed Png as a 'mature' man of 'good character'.

PAP will always find ways to snipe at opposition candidates; it is important for opposition candidates to be even more pristine and immaculate than PAP candidates. This is the harsh truth, like it or not.