• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sour grapes: Png Eng Huat insults his fellow WP colleagues for not giving him NCMP

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC120522-0000052/Why-I-was-not-considered-for-NCMP-post--Png

"My personal stand goes back to the time when the NCMP scheme was introduced. I do not wish for a government to dictate on the number and type of opposition members we can have in Parliament.” –Png EngHuat

What an honourable man with so much integrity, character, principle and honesty!!!

But did he insult his current and former NCMP WP colleagues who had betrayed WP and their principle for taking up NCMP?

Did Png Eng Huat insult JBJ, Sylvia Lim, Yee JJ, Gerald Giam, for being dishonourable, dishonest, no character and no integrity for taking up the NCMP post? Is Png Eng Huat tellingthe whole country that he is a much, much bonourable man with strong character than all those feeble-minded WP cowards who had betrayed their principles for a cheapo NCMP post?

This Png has deliberately thrashed his WP colleagues to safeguard his career.

What a slimy weasel!

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sour grapes: Png Eng Huat insults his fellow WP colleagues for not giving him NCM

That is his personal stand and conviction. Why should you slam him for that? For want of a better example - I have a group of friends, some of them will sleep with married women, some will not due to the firm belief that one must not screw another man's wife. But all are still good friends, just different outlook.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sour grapes: Png Eng Huat insults his fellow WP colleagues for not giving him NCM

skponggol is just another NAIVE PAP Dog supporter same goes to Kinana.

Both are just childish dick head boys in this forum