• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chaos of 3 Kingdoms Guides - Wu State

cdgcdg

Equipments

To know which time are the best in a day to enhance, read this topic:
http://3kingdomsrulers.forumtl.com/t11-server-refresh-timing

ur guide is awesome.. i just started this game.. still lvl 15 though..

btw the link u state above, cant be view by normal registration member.. its state, "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum."

is it possible u repost this info here or how can i get the special access to read the topic u mention?

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur guide is awesome.. i just started this game.. still lvl 15 though..

btw the link u state above, cant be view by normal registration member.. its state, "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum."

is it possible u repost this info here or how can i get the special access to read the topic u mention?

Your access to that forum can only be open when you reach certain levels. They have some secrets to the game which they want to share with their loyal and long term members also. There is even a guide to getting your blue book. It's a fun game. What do you want to know? Are you playing under s13?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your access to that forum can only be open when you reach certain levels. They have some secrets to the game which they want to share with their loyal and long term members also. There is even a guide to getting your blue book. It's a fun game. What do you want to know? Are you playing under s13?
Sigh, should have let you access my character and help me level, i super under level now, whha

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mee Siam, you know anything about respawning? your turn to guide me liao :biggrin::biggrin:

Your character will be able to respawn at level 51. You must make sure your base is at least lvl 61 (10 levels above) to get good stats.

1. Wear your good armour and respawn. Like that you can continue to wear when you respawn to lvl 1. If you take out, hong kan liao. :biggrin:

2. Dont greedy and respawn 2 charcters at the same time. Do 1 at a time as your character will be super weak after respawn UNLESS you have a few hundreds speedup orders to spare. I learnt it the hard way by respawning 2 of them and I used up 150 speedup orders and tonnes of honours to get them back up to lvl 40++ fast

3. Da Qiao need to respawn a few times. Dongzhuo 1 or at most 2 times. (this is from forum guide)

4. Lastly, spend USD$1.99 to get the deluxe version on your ipad lah. Will give you 400 free gold and VIP level 3. Allows you to train 4 person, have 4 builders and you can train 72 hours at 200%. $1.99 only. KNN, not even enought to buy condoms :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where got 4 train and 4 builders....? dun have.... I bought liao.....

Last edited: