• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chaos of 3 Kingdoms Guides - Wu State

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm hooked on this game, can play on iPhone/iPad/Mac/PC. Those who wanna play this game, hope these few guides will guide you to enjoy this game.

If you need any help, can ask me, I try to help, but I only lvl 40, and I only can help Wu players :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You can find me at server 13, nick Kira4

All these guide are provided by Hades of Server 13

This is the link to the game
http://en.huayugame.com/tk/

Few important notes if you want to go a long way
1) When you lvl your base, your training ground should lvl also, this way your heroes can train or speed up train to the same level as your base
2) DO NOT WASTE your honor, choose Xiahou Wan, GuanHai, SunXia and ZhangJiao to train until you lvl 40
3) When you reach 30, migrate, go to the world and FORTIFY the wall near your city to get more prestige, the fastest way to get Hu Zhen and most importantly, Da Qiao
4) Do mass battle to get more honor, use your leftovers orders

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heroes for lvl 1 to 30

Post Hades on Thu May 03, 2012 12:37 pm
There're WAY TOO MANY heroes u can recruit in this game, so your question will be WHICH hero is the best? Maybe in end game we'll all find out which hero is the best (even server 1 not yet reaching end game). But for now the question should be "WHICH hero is the BEST at THIS LEVEL?"

The heroes which I'm not listing below is TOTALLY USELESS, believe me or not, u'll see later.
(Even Zhu Ran which look handsome and high stats IS USELESS, if you ACCIDENTLY have too much prestige, u'll see he need 21k silver to recruit BUT it's a WASTE of money, there's no logic like the more expensive the hero is the better he is here =.=). YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

From the beginning u only have Xiahou Wan, so u have to use her
1. Xiahou Wan
Items needed: Armor, cloak, Weapon (Ancient Blade) and a Horse
Good at: skill (that's why she need a horse)

2. Deng Mao (recruit this one only for a meatshield to help u get Cheng Yuanzhi later on, don't BOTHER to train him)

3. Cheng Yuanzhi
Items needed: Armor, Cloak, Weapon
Good at: skill (you can buy him a horse for his skill but he won't stay with you long)
REPLACE Deng Mao with this hero

4. Guan Hai: HIGHLY RECOMMEND in fact you MUST USE HIM!!!!!
Items needed: Armor, Cloak, Horse
Good at: skill (his skill can attack ALL enemies)
Replace Cheng Yuanzhi with this hero
THIS HERO IS YOUR MAIN HERO FOR A LOOOONG TIME, HE NEED YOUR BEST HORSE, THE MORE YOU ENHANCE HIS HORSE THE MORE HE'LL BE COME SUPERMAN!!
Well, u won't use Guan Hai forever, but for most ppl he'll be used until lvl 40 at least.

5. Sun Xia: Highly recommend
Items needed: Armor, Cloak, Weapon (give your Ancient blade to him now)
Good at: attacking (this guy is pure muscle, he has no morale bar which mean he has no skill at all, horse will be USELESS on him, give him your BEST weapon).
REPLACE you Cheng Yuanzhi with this hero

6. Zhang Liang: recommend
Items needed: Armor, Cloak, Book
Good at: healing (he has a blue morale morale bar which mean he use Strategy type, that's why he need a book)
Put him in your army ONLY if u can have 4 heroes in the formation, although Zhang Liang is a healer, there' no way u can find a good book (green book or higher) for him at the moment, so he won't heal much. He can only be your meat shield for the moment but he will be great help later once he can has a good book that already enhanced)

7. Zhang Jiao: HIGHLY RECOMMEND! YOU MUST USE HIM WITH GUAN HAI!!!
Items needed: Armor, Cloak
Goot at: Inspiration (buff your yellow morale bar and if you follow my instruction to this point you will ONLY HAVE Guan Hai as a yellow morale hero ... that mean Zhang Jiao will buff Guan Hai every turn which give us a chance of attacking ALL enemies every turn!)
REPLACE Xiahou Wan with this hero, be brave guy there's no hero stay with you forever. Even if u can use 4 heroes at this moment, bringing Xiahou Wan along will make u have less chance for Guan Hai morale bar and UPGRADING TWO horses at the same time will make you BANKRUPT!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Ok that's all for you until u reach level 30, after you beated Zhang Jiao you can migrate to higher level city (Stone, LinWu or LinChuan). Do not forget to check your farm, silver mine, vassal and lord before you go.

Read more from our library:
http://3kingdomsrulers.forumtl.com/t18-hero-introduction-guide-for-newbie

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Equipments

Post Hades on Thu May 03, 2012 2:41 pm
Read this topic first to know which hero should use which equipments, don't bother to buy the equipments that I'm not listing there because it'll be a total WASTE.

Good or bad equipments IS NOT depend on their level but their COLOR and HOW SOON YOU CAN USE IT. Same color equipment but higher level will give u a TINY BIT advantage only. Experience players will use the color weapon that close to their heroes level. For example, when u defeat Zhang Jiao u'll have chance to get both Sky Sword (lvl 23) and Tiger Claw (lvl 28), both are blue weapon but normaly experience players will use Sky Sword right away and sell the Tiger Claw

I will only mention the equiments that need to focus enhancement on, that doesn't mean u shouldn't enhance other equipments, just don't waste too much silver on them. The other items that I don't mention, no matter green or blue .. are not worth the try to get it.

Bad to Good color in order:
White < Green < Blue < Purple < Orange < Golden (yellow)

1. Ancient Blade: This one is your first equipment, it's a green one which is better than any weapons u can buy from shop so you'll need to upgrade and use it for awhile.

2. Red Iron: Your FIRST horse, a green one but if u already read my heroes topic u will see how much important this one is. SPEND MOST of you silver on this in the beginning until u can get Flight (the next blue horse). After clearing Turbans map u'll get this as a reward (need to challenge Taishi Ci to clear this map)

3. Light Armor: this is your first green armor. I recomend u farm at least 1 of this. Bring it up to 100 DEF+ then u're good to go.

4. Scale armor: after clearing Chengshe map u'll receive this as a reward. This is an armor for u to get pass lvl 30. Bring it up to 250+ (but do it slowly, u need silver for your horse still)

5. Sky Sword: Blue weapon, now u have a better weapon time to degrade and sell your Ancient Sword (Ancient Sword sell for 10k!). Again if u read my heroes tip u'll see that we only need one weapon. You can keep both and give 1 to Xiahou Wan or Guan Hai depend on what hero u still use ... but trust me it not worth it.

6. Tiger Claw: u need to farm to get this, maybe u're lucky, maybe not. U'll get honor while farming, but I rather save my orders to go forward. The diff is too tiny to consider

7. Flight: I would say the sooner u get this the better, but getting this is depend on your luck and normaly it worth alot at your level. To get Flight u need level 30 and start dealing with Horse dealer. If u're lucky enough the 1st horse dealer will bring u a whole Flight, sometimes it's a piece, keep it to wait for a 2nd. Not worth trying with the 2nd dealer for this since it cost too much.

8. Feather: same as Flight - a blue horse but require your hero lvl 33 to use. If u can have Flight then Feather horse is NOT recommend, again the diff is too TINY and not worth the time waiting for your hero to get to lvl 33 (u must beat Zhang Jiao then migrate to get ur base to lvl 33 then wait for training ur hero .... too troublesome).
Not that iPad or iPhone version can deal without wait for level 30.

9. Slvr Bird Cape: blue cape, you should get at least 3 blue cape (I get 5). Again u need lvl 30 to deal this (fPC player). You need to upgrade ONE of this to 550 TCD+ to prepare for Lyu Bu later (but do it slowly, u need silver for horse or something else)

10. Slvr Leop Clk: blue cape, but require lvl 33. This one u should keep, unlike horse which u only need 1, u need more than 1 blue cape. So this one u can wait until 1 of your hero get to the require lvl. Again, the diff between this and Slvr Bird Cape is not worth consider, if u have enough blue cape, sell it.

11. Wind: Purple horse, require lvl 44. You should have piece instead of a whole even if u're uber lucky. Because Wind is the next horse we have to use, and for none VIP u can consider Wind is your LAST HORSE. Well, it doesn't mean none VIP can not get orange or golden ... but it'll be too damn hard and fking long way to go. Even if u SUPER lucky and get a whole Wind, don't upgrade it, u can't use it around this level anyway. Just keep it, congratz! (I won't mention about any other purple horse because they're totally not WORTH to use, they require lvl 54 which is TWICE as long as u think because at lvl 51 u should respawn ur hero to lvl 1)

12. Gold bird cape (lvl 44) and Gold Leopard Cloak (lvl 54). They're both purple cloak and worth to keep, although lvl 44 is much better than lvl 54 (you'll know why later).
They're both needed but don't waste your silver trying to get them this soon. You can't use them anyway

To know which time are the best in a day to enhance, read this topic:
http://3kingdomsrulers.forumtl.com/t11-server-refresh-timing

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Academy technology and formation

Post Hades on Sat May 05, 2012 7:45 pm
You can read here:

BASICALLY YOU NEED TO MAX EVERY TECH, but depend on my recommend u may skip some tech for awhile

http://3kingdomsrulers.forumtl.com/t15-technology-and-level-to-unlocked#15

About formation here is what u should upgrade (ignore the other)

1. Single line formation: for 2nd map (Changshe) and some ETB
2. Arrow formation (HIGHLY RECOMMEND): To boost up your TCA attack
3. Tapper formation (HIGHLY RECOMMEND): I personally use this most of the time
4. Cresent Formation: needed when u need critical
5. 8-trigram formation (HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUT FOR LATE GAME NOT NOW!): This one for PvP or even campain later when we have some ST heroes.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heroes for lvl 30 to 40

Post Hades on Thu May 03, 2012 7:04 pm
Welcome to lvl 30+ ranking members!
Only ppl lvl 30+ can see this info Smile. Try hard to read other info for lvl 40+ ^^

Ok u're here and I suppose u already read my "Heroes for lvl 1 to 30" topic, so let's continue:

1. Hu Zhen: recommend
He's a SUPER TANK! You will need him if u want to defeat Lyu Bu to get to lvl 40+. He's same type as Sun Xia (machinary) but he has less attack power but more defense power.
REPLACE Sun Xia with this hero, don't use both of them!

2. Da Qiao: HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Items needed: Armor, Cloak
She's the big sister of the famous beauty sister: Da Qiao and Xiao Qiao. It's not that I recommend her because her beauty lol, but she's UBER! She can buff up your TCD and DEF (I dunno how many %, someone pls help finding this info).
To recruit her you need 60k prestige. After u defeated Zhang Jiao and migrated to higher lvl city, u should know hot to do fortification now, do it 3 times everyday and u'll soon have her. (If you don't know how to do fortification read my Fortification and Invest topic)
REPLACE Zhang Liang with her now (Zhang Liang isn't much help now, but keep him, he's for the future when u have 5 heroes in formation)

That's all xD ... short eh? But only those 2 are worth recruiting now. Want to see which heroes u need to recruit next? DEFEAT Lyu Bu at Hulao Pass, migrate to higher lvl city, level up to 41 and PM me, I'll open it for u ^^

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vassal and Lord

Post Venus on Sat May 05, 2012 11:59 pm
Ok, here we goes.

At this level, you can conquer players on your same area (city). When you click another base in your same Area, the conquer option will appear. When you conquer them, and win, they become your vassal.

Every player can have 1 lord, 1 vassal (more if your prestige is higher)

If you are the lord of a player, everytime the player levy, you will get a portion of it. You will need to collect it. To collect, go to vassal panel, click your vassal and collect silver. If the player never levy, then you dont get anything. you need to revassal everyday, means release your vassal and conquer again. To release, go to vassal panel, click your vassal and click release. Take Note : Before you conquer anytime, MAKE SURE you ask for their permission first. If they say yes, they will remove their troops and let you attack them. This way, both you and your vassal will not lose any troops.

If you are the vassal of another player, you can praise your lord every 24 hours. Being some one vassal, you dont need to wait for the silver, you can praise them immediately and get immediate silver but you can only do it once a day. The silver you get from praising is the same amount your lord will get from you as well. So the difference is just that being someone vassal will get silver first by praising and being someone lord will get silver later your your vassal levy. (I hope my explaination is not confusing for you... haha) So what you do when ppl say looking for vassal and you volunteer so you can get a lord ? you remove your troops. To remove troops, see below :

For PC player go to troops, forms, select an empty formation with no hero inside and set default. Now you can tell the player to conquer you now. After he conquer you, you will receive the battle report. Remember to change back your formation and put back your hero in.

For iPhone/iPad player, to go military, forms, select an empty formation with no hero inside and set default. Now you can tell the player to conquer you now. After he conquer you, you will receive the battle report. Remember to change back your formation and put back your hero in.

You will not be able to conquer player from aother city. Although you can see the conquer option on the player from other city, you cant conquer them. Its some typo in the game.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tips for beating Lyu Bu

Post Hades on Sat May 05, 2012 1:40 pm
This is how MOST of ppl get pass Lyu Bu, u MAY OR MAY NOT follow it fully and it require luck too ^^

The formation we will use is Tapper (+ EVA formation). By this time u should have 4 heroes in Tapper formation.

If you're an experience player or read my tips carefully, I think you have about the same heroes with us when passing Lyu Bu: Guan Hai, Zhang Jiao, Sun Xia (or Hu Zhen) and Da Qiao (or Zhang Liang)

Slot 1. First slot should be Da Qiao (if you have her already, she boost up lots of chance to beat Lyu Bu). If you don't have Da Qiao yet, Zhang Liang can stay here. Give her/him the 2nd best armor and cape (best one are for tanker)

Slot 2: Zhang Jiao he's a must and he must stay here too to avoid Lyu Bu attack. He only need good cape (not so high TCD needed) and a so so armor (can be 100+)

Slot 3. We need a TANKER for Lyu Bu, the tanker should have an armor with 250+ DEF and a cape with 550+ TCD (the higher the better). Put the tanker FACE Lyu Bu. He should be Hu Zhen the famous tanker, or if u don't want to train him, use Sun Xia instead.

Slot 4: Guan Hai, he's a must and he must die last, so he stay here behind Zhang Jiao.
Note that his horse should be AT LEAST 1k+ TCA. He only need good cape (200 or 300 TCD is ok), no need armor.

So the formation should be like this:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Line 1: Guan Hai Zhang Jiao

Line 2: Da Qiao (Zhang Liang)

Line 3: Hu Zhen (Sun Xia)
--------------------------------------------------------------

With abit luck, u'll pass him. Goodluck!!!!

The number of slot I call above is the VERY RIGHT number of Tapper.
Check this thread for more information:
http://3kingdomsrulers.forumtl.com/t4-formation-technology

Knowing how to use the number or the order (slot 1 to slot 5) of a formation is a key to FIGHT in campain and WIN in challenge or attacking ppl. Want to know more about it? Read my tips once u defeated Lyu Bu and promote to purple member.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dealing tips

Post Hades on Sat May 05, 2012 3:58 pm
Seriously there's nothing call dealing tips, it's just luck. You all should know how to deal at this lvl already, I'll tell u what to focus on now.

I bring back my tips from lvl 1 to 30 equipments first:

11. Wind: Purple horse, require lvl 44. You should have piece instead of a whole even if u're uber lucky. Because Wind is the next horse we have to use, and for none VIP u can consider Wind is your LAST HORSE. Well, it doesn't mean none VIP can not get orange or golden ... but it'll be too damn hard and fking long way to go. Even if u SUPER lucky and get a whole Wind, don't upgrade it, u can't use it around this level anyway. Just keep it, congratz! (I won't mention about any other purple horse because they're totally not WORTH to use, they require lvl 54 which is TWICE as long as u think because at lvl 51 u should respawn ur hero to lvl 1)

12. Gold bird cape (lvl 44) and Gold Leopard Cloak (lvl 54). They're both purple cloak and worth to keep, although lvl 44 is much better than lvl 54 (you'll know why later).
They're both needed but don't waste your silver trying to get them this soon. You can't use them anyway

Yes those are the things u need to aim: Wind, Gold bird cape (recommend) and Gold Leopard cloak (well keep it if u have it)

START TO GET WIND PIECE NOW!!!! Your flight or feather horse is going to be out of date soon!

How to deal everyday?
At this lvl u should have good amount of silver everyday so u need to deal until the 3rd dealer appear then stop there. Wait for the next day to use free deal on him. Do it with both horse and cloak dealer. If u think u have too much silver, u can stop at 4th, only for horse as we need it more urgent.

Goodluck on dealing everyone!

There's many theory about how to deal better, nothing confirmed by many ppl. Some ppl say deal at highest MP time, some say at lowest. Some say it's good in the morning, some day it's good after LFB time ..... I myself tried hard to find a way to deal better ... and gave up lots of time, it's all just luck I think, nothing we can do about it Sad

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Migrate, Fortification and Invest

Post Hades on Thu May 03, 2012 8:09 pm
Migrate:
After you defeated Zhang Jiao you can migrate now (although the quest say u need lvl 30 to move, in fact u can move anytime as long as u defeated Zhang Jiao). You should know how to migrate already thought. You can choose to migrate to 1 of 3 cities (Stone, LinWu or LinChuan). Before you migrate you can check the city first by going to world map > pick a city > Enter. Picking a crowd city to migrate to will give u more chance of having vassal and lord BUT lower the chance of getting big Farm or Silver Mine, Going to a less crowd city will have the opposite effect. Before u migrating ALWAYS check vassal, lord, silver mine and farm to make sure u're ready to go.

Note that you can migrate NOT JUST ONCE. That mean if in the early morning, you wake up and found out that there's BIG silver mine which noone occupy yet in LinWu (but u're in Stone at the moment) you can migrate to LinWu and occupy the farm. BEWARE of lord and vassal before u go as u'll lost them all, BEWARE of winter also.

WARNING: after migrating you need to wait 6 more hours to start fortification again. And if you didn't do fortification yet and you start to migrate after 6 P.M server time YOU WILL LOSE THE CHANCE OF FORTIFICATION THAT DAY. Because fortification turn will be resetted at 12 A.M everyday.

Fortification:
After migrating to higher lvl city, now you can do fortification. To do it go to World Map > Click on a wall that belong to Wu country (Mouth of Ruxu or Liyang for example) > Fortification > Pick THIRD OPTION > OK
You can fortification 3 times per day, after each time u'll have to wait 10 minutes until u can do it more. YOU MUST SAVE ENOUGH SILVER AND DO FORTIFICATION 3 TIMES PER DAY. Wu country is really depend on prestige hero, so never ever waste a chance of increasing your prestige by doing fortification!
WARNING: After a COUNTRY BATTLE in autumn (normaly 8 P.M) you CANNOT Fortification until 11 P.M. After 11 P.M you have ONE hour to finish your fortification before it reset, DON'T EVER WASTE

Invest:
You can invest right away at lvl 1, but because it's a waste of silver at that level so I never say it in lvl 1 to 20 tips.
To invest go to world map click on a city which has LOWEST Prosperity (u can check prosperity for youself by clicking on it) > Invest > Pick and option > OK
Why lowest properity? Because u'll need to spend LESS money there.
Normaly it will cost about 15k+ per turn if u do the 3rd option.
Note that you can INVEST on a city that NOT BELONG to us yet, as long as it's CLOSE enough to Wu, u still can invest Smile. Normaly it would cost u about 15k+ each time u do the 3rd option and u'll have your base lvl x 100 prestige in return (3rd option)
You can do 3 times invest per day no matter which city u invest the money too. After each turn u have to wait it CD 10 minutes.
Investing is using your money to buy Prestige, although we're Wu and we need prestige hero more than the 2 other countries, BUT I DON'T recommend u to spend too much on investing at this level. If u can afford 3 times per day it's very good but u may lack of silver for enhanceing to go forward.
WARNING: If you don't invest until after 12 A.M you will LOSE The chance of investing that day. Although the new day start at 5 A.M, invest and fortification reset at 12 A.M!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am currently too busy with D3, this game, you play against computer or other on the web? Also dun you think the graphics is too cartoonist and so 80's?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am currently too busy with D3, this game, you play against computer or other on the web? Also dun you think the graphics is too cartoonist and so 80's?

Play agains others divided by 3 kingdoms, everyday 1 mass battle, fun lah, got many things to do. You D3 still hitting cow ahh? Lol.

Agree the graphics very 80s, but it's fun for adults lah, haha

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Play agains others divided by 3 kingdoms, everyday 1 mass battle, fun lah, got many things to do.

I still do not understand the game, there are many china on the net? one china map contain how many online players? How long one game last?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still do not understand the game, there are many china on the net? one china map contain how many online players? How long one game last?

1 server 1 china lah, alamak... Then you upgrade your heroes, recruit armies, prospers your city, prepare for invading enemies cities..... I think want to conquer will takes a few years, lol

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 server 1 china lah, alamak... Then you upgrade your heroes, recruit armies, prospers your city, prepare for invading enemies cities..... I think want to conquer will takes a few years, lol

what you mean i can never conquer the whole china?? what is the point of playing then?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway, MeeSiam Girl, based on your current situation, these are what you should do

Very Important
Enhance 1 weapon only - Sky Sword
Enhance 1 horse only - Flight (blue) best, 2nd option is Snow Steed (green)
Armour - Light, Tenom, Scale armour. Once you cleared Lu Bu, you should be able to get Drag Leaf Armour (blue), this armour will be with you for a long time.
Cloaks - Silk Leopard or Brocade Tiger Cloak (green), best is Silver Bird Cape (blue) from dealer.

All Heroes need armours and cloaks

GuanHai
Give him your best Horse, a good armour and cloaks

SunXia, let him be your 1st tanker, he's always on the 1st frontline
Give him your best weapon, your best/2nd armour and best/2nd best cloaks

ZhangJiao, let him be your 2nd tanker
Give him your best/2nd armour and best/2nd best cloaks

Xia Hou Wan
Give her a good weapon, armour and cloaks.

Important also
If you have ZhanJiao, sometimes it is good to dump Xiao Hou Wan in the battle with only 3 heroes fighting (ZhangJiao, SunXia and guanHai) ZhangJiao will everytime inspire GuanHai and GuanHai will cleansweep (AOE) damage to enemy's line.

Getting Honors and Prestige
For Honors, go challenge or do mass battle
For Prestige, go to the world section and fortify the wall near to your city, you get a lot of prestige and you will get DaQiao very fast.

Last edited: