• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chaos of 3 Kingdoms Guides - Wu State

StephenElop

you mean Chaos of 3 Kingdoms Guides - Wu State? i'm also like their history , and i would get a try that game . it will be better if i could play them on my phone

Gameplayer

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean Chaos of 3 Kingdoms Guides - Wu State? i'm also like their history , and i would get a try that game . it will be better if i could play them on my phone

Chaos of Three Kingdoms is worth your time to play it. It is announced from Apple Store as the Best iPad and iPhone APP of 2012 in Singapore.
QQ截图20121214184749.jpg

Gameplayer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks a million

Crazy Christmas of Chaos of three Kingdoms

Event 1 100% gold return for recharge gold
Event 2 Daily recharge gold can get red weapon
Event 3 Daily consume gold for huge honor and speed ups
Event 4 Endless Fighting
Event 5 Daily login for Christmas package
More about the details, please visit The Forum of official website. :p:p:p

Vivian

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got the news that we can play it in android in the near future ,,, it is the same with website great

lihui30

android style is going public now !~~ it is synchro with WEB .
I can play it at any place~.haha .just play it soon:p:wink:

Hannah

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Friend recommends me this game who is an iOS users. But I am an Android user, I found that the latest Android version keep the same pace with the iOS version. This game is really an additive one. :biggrin::biggrin:

Hannah

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Friend recommends me this game who is an iOS users. But I am an Android user, I found that the latest Android version keep the same pace with the iOS version. This game is really an additive one.

Gameplayer

Alfrescian
Loyal
which Level are you? Would you pls tell me how to exceed the highest level of my area?My Main city level was not allowed to exceed the highest level.

My Friend recommends me this game who is an iOS users. But I am an Android user, I found that the latest Android version keep the same pace with the iOS version. This game is really an additive one. :biggrin::biggrin:

Gameplayer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got this from the website:

Daily recharge Amount Rewards
1000 Gold 200 Speed ups
3000 Gold 600 Speed ups

Hope it's useful for you

Crazy Christmas of Chaos of three Kingdoms

Event 1 100% gold return for recharge gold
Event 2 Daily recharge gold can get red weapon
Event 3 Daily consume gold for huge honor and speed ups