• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chaos of 3 Kingdoms Guides - Wu State

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I raised the topic to MsA liao, Hades/Mike?Kingdeo supported the idea of 1 big and 1 small mines, but they still have to discuss lah....

Gameplayer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,
Glad to tell you the news, it is said that the Android version Chaos of Three Kingdoms will be released in this month. So we can enjoy the game on our Android Phone. Meanwhile, I know that it is the Cross-platform MMO Game, so we can play the game with the same account on different devices such as Web, iOS and Android.:p:biggrin::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hannah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still can't figure out the Chinese history. I got my ass kicked in the game. I have heard another game is coming?!

Hannah

Alfrescian
Loyal
still can't figure out the Chinese history! Does it matter in the game? I got my ass kicked, but I have heard another game is coming. Hope to find my luck there in the future!

Hannah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have tried the time travel heros. It is great! The formation really needs time to think about. The destiny helps a lot if you arrange the cards in a correct way. It is really a amazing game.

Gameplayer

Alfrescian
Loyal
so, who dominated in these two server?

What Server do you want to know the dominator?

I would like to share my personal experience in playing Time Travel Heroes Here which is also from HuaYu Game
If your level is under 25, my suggestion is as follows:
1. You can upgrade your level very fast with doing the mission.
2. Do not give up the branch mission. Sometimes you got several branch missions, however, the enemies you need to kill are in the same pass.
3. Do not forget enhance your equipment and formation.

If your level is higher than 25, Level between 25 to 30
Having finished a single mission, you may find it is more difficult to upgrade. However, you can take a good advantage of this period of time.
1. Collect materials that you need to upgrade your equipment.
2. Try to play biography and get the rewards.
3. If your energy is low, take part in your faction activities to get some reputation or go to arena while your energy is recovering.:cool:

Hannah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which destiny card is the most useful ? I think the archer is the weakest in the game. Am I right? I definitely won't choose the archer as my heroine!

Gameplayer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which destiny card is the most useful ? I think the archer is the weakest in the game. Am I right? I definitely won't choose the archer as my heroine!

In my personal opinion, The most useful destiny card is eternity, and archer is not so weak as you imagine. Come on!:smile:

Gameplayer

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my personal opinion, The most useful destiny card is eternity, and archer is not so weak as you imagine. Come on!:smile:

How is your game going? Hope that my suggestion will be helpful to you. The S3 of Time Travel Heroes is opening Nov. 9th. I found that this game is popular among the game players.

Moreover, There is the Promotion Deal for Chaos of Three Kingdoms with PayPal