• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What would GMS say? :)

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
(1) PAP sends Desmond Choo to contest Hougang BE: "The PAP has higher than ever confidence to take down Hougang, believing in the previous work built upon by DC"
PAP sends another person to contest Hougang BE: "The PAP is indeed taking bold steps to retake Hougang, including adopting such an unexpected move; its confidence level is higher than ever"

(2) WP sends Png to contest Hougang BE: "Bad candidate, no charisma, mere follower"
WP sends another person to contest Hougang BE: "Bad candidate, no charisma, mere follower"

(3) PAP wins the BE: "The PAP has shown itself to be a shrewd party, its logevity has its reasons"
PAP loses the BE: "The PAP has shown itself to be a shrewed party, fighting the good fight. Its logevity has its reasons"

(4) WP wins the BE: "This win does not hide the internal turmoil within the WP"
WP loses the BE: "This lose shows the internal turmoil within the WP"

(5) It rains on polling day: "Heaven is mourning for the sad state of affairs of opposition in Singapore"
It shines on polling day: "The heat is turned up on the sad state of affairs of opposition in Singapore"

(6) GMS proven wrong: "I am right"
GMS proven right: "Told you I was right".

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the PAPzis had plucked Salah Peiling out of MP GRC to run in Hougang, GMS would say, '好妙的美人计!You English educated people will not understand.'

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....not another gms thread lah...
why give so much oxygen to my idol, the Canon God????
(sorry, with this post, i am also guilty by association)