• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Png-Tan (笨蛋 or 饭桶) Collaboration: Png Eng Huat supported Tan Kin Lian in PE2011

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why did Png Eng Huat go against the will of 95% of all voters to support Tan Kin Lian? Why did he have such a lousy, terrible political judgment? If he could not read the minds of all 95% voters, how can he be the voice of Hougang voters.

Or is he just trying to represent and speak up for that 5% Hougang voters who had supported his ‘笨蛋联盟’?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I would have to disagree with you here.

Png back-off after the initial form collection. Png is somehow indebted to TKL but after WP pulled the strings, he just disappeared from campaign altogether.

Goh Meng Seng

Why did Png Eng Huat go against the will of 95% of all voters to support Tan Kin Lian? Why did he have such a lousy, terrible political judgment? If he could not read the minds of all 95% voters, how can he be the voice of Hougang voters.

Or is he just trying to represent and speak up for that 5% Hougang voters who had supported his ‘笨蛋联盟’?

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would have to disagree with you here.

Png back-off after the initial form collection. Png is somehow indebted to TKL but after WP pulled the strings, he just disappeared from campaign altogether.

Goh Meng Seng

An so-called independent-mind who kowtows to the Party Big Boss ? A fair-weather friend who will dump his pal to safe-guard his own career ?

If he can sell out his friend for his own career, will Png put up Hougang for sale also?

This is what the WP is offering to the people of Hougang.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Png wasn't independent then. Cannot send people like that to parliament. Whats the point of sending another clone when there are already 7 of them?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
Png wasn't independent then. Cannot send people like that to parliament. Whats the point of sending another clone when there are already 7 of them?

It says a lot for those who falsely claimed they are independent from their party. There is no such thing. Some candidates claimed independence from their party because association with its policies could be poisonous. I don't remember Png claiming his independence from the WP. In fact the party is solidly behind him in this campaign. Just figure which candidate is really confused.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
It says a lot for those who falsely claimed they are independent from their party. There is no such thing. Some candidates claimed independence from their party because association with its policies could be poisonous. I don't remember Png claiming his independence from the WP. In fact the party is solidly behind him in this campaign. Just figure which candidate is really confused.

In that case, why send him to parliament? He's just another clone of the useless.
Remember both Low and sylvia kept totally quiet during the salary debate even when WP MPs kena tng kor and the credibility and integrity of WP was ravaged.
You think he can do better than his masters?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So you think Desmond is independent from the PAP???? Whats the point of sending another clone when there are already 81 of them? You want an Independent candidate, then go and find Loonies like Zeng Gouyan to stand in Hougang..

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are in party politics, you cannot be independent. Period!

WP party line during PE is to forbid members from openly supporting candidates.

Yet, Png Eng Huat did not toe the Party line and was the only WP member, cadre, CEC member who openly and went on record under media to support Tan Kin Lian. This guy is not a team player.

Why wasn't Png disciplined ? Why was he rewarded with the Hougang chiku despite his indiscipline? Was it because he was Low Thia Khiang's favourite toad of the year that he remained untouchable? What kind of message is Low sending to all Party members for showing such blatant favourtism?

If Png dared not stand up for TKL all the way to the end, he shouldn't have supported him in the first as he had caused greater damage to TKL by his desertion.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is, WP is unorganised. Png wasn't an insider in the party back then and was on his own.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you think yourself can do better than WP ? Try contesting of the GE 2016.

Don't be warrior keyboard like skponggol :wink:

PAP is doing such a great job sir. If PAP screws up, There is no need for that. I will take part in elections.

So your Png how? Caught prata already wat say you?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honey,
Please, I beg you, please don't let others fuck you so much
I don't want to Lar Kopi you know?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
In that case, why send him to parliament? He's just another clone of the useless.
Remember both Low and sylvia kept totally quiet during the salary debate even when WP MPs kena tng kor and the credibility and integrity of WP was ravaged.
You think he can do better than his masters?

To add another voice and vote in parliament is why. Don't you understanding politics? LTK and SL don't have to speak much. There are able MPs from their party to speak on their behalf. You should be thankful they pulled their punches.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
No sir, Png would be useless just as Low and sylvia were useless.

The reason why Low and Sylvia kept totally silent was because they have pratared on their previous position without explanation and is too embarassed to speak up during parliament.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The reason why Low and Sylvia kept totally silent was because they have pratared on their previous position without explanation and is too embarassed to speak up during parliament.

Don't like say about Sylvia....who is Sylvia btw?
Anyway doesn't matter
Remember" you were also like that whaat. ..before I know you..right?
Now you are in a better position and that doesn't mean you can belittle others in a way you once were right?
Don't get angry hor, I promise I'll be home early tonight cos no rally tonight
I give you a good rally ok?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP supporters, be it (1) purebred WP supporters due to WP being the most promising alternative or (2) support the opposition in general, will rebut arguments that does favour to the PAP. It doesn't matter whether you tell people you are not with the PAP but a "pro-opposition-but-anti-WP" fella. When PAP supporters and the "anti-PAP-cum-anti-WP brigade" share the same arguments about WP, there is no excuse that the two are different - the treatment given to them is based on the arguments and they will get equivalent to those who expound PAP's anti-WP views, because people don't want to see PAP in overwhelming power.

But these people still don't get it.

They think they are unfairly victimised by WP supporters because they are not with PAP but just telling the truth. But if they were PAP supporters then they would deserve it. But this is odd because both types/camps are saying the exact same things about WP.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes its quite a dumb move for Png to support that asshole TKL who cause KFC to become President. Lucky Huat Ah back down,,if not there is more ammo against him now

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Honey,
Don't say like dat lah. you just made me blushed. I am also not independent whaat
I depend on you very much ....everytime you open your mouth, my lan jiao stand and seriously I have no connection with erection2011
What's the point of having another 7 when I person is equivalent 17? Didn't you notice my blisters ever since the sands went in?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pratared is SIMI lai? You want to dethrone GMS latest title of GOT MORE SHIT?