• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very entertaining hokkien speech by ex MP Peh Chin Hua at PAP rally

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very moving speeches by Demond Choo

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QEID0O53DD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pc_600x450.jpg

Well done, my nephew. Uncle WEE KHIANG always right about you.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
part 2

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MAeKCks00w8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.........

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
RonRon, RonRon, advise you to return head see the shore. Why work for the dictators? Be a real man and support the Workers Party!

I'm self-employed, Not only I dun get pay for my posting, last week I donated a small token of $5000 to Desmond's social welfare projects in Hougang

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..ha he fucked the supporters for wasting their time - from 2:39
Anyway it is not a authentic Hokkien speech..... without kan nin lau boo A chee bye!

Last edited:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The best entertaining speech in all election rallies to me is still held by the comedian Harbans Singh,his son and his UPF team.
really shiok to watch when they come on stage.:smile:

The worsterest rally speech i've seen has got to be this...wow..
[video=youtube;Vx4T2h718o0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx4T2h718o0[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this loser is an attention whore....
got own self promoting website and does he still zips around in his effeminate boxster?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did he said on 2:43, Thank you everybody for wasting your time to attend the Rally?

Hahaha! Self Pawned? Oi! Siao eh! Pu nia bor le!:oIo::biggrin:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP will never fail to prove that they have always lost touch with the people.

This Peh Chee Bye is same cohort with DC's uncle Choo Wee Kiang. Probably also with Phey Yew Kok gang.

He mixes Hokkien with Teochew.
He uses language from the 60s, the in-your-face and gangster look.
He is out of depth, out of his time.

Unmistakably, he has a face of a phor lam-par-ong!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
pappies may look upright and clean in their white uniform, but i know from my heart that some of them are not what they appear to be! i already said chao lang si buay guay guan erh!

Unmistakably, he has a face of a phor lam-par-ong!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..Ha..Ha..Ha.. This Lau Peh Cheebye really talkin cock.. His face reminds me of the typical old Pappy Dog..

Other old dogs like Ang Mong Seng and Seng Han Thong also have this kind of crook looks..

Who else will the PAP bring onto the rally stage this week..???

Lau Lee? :biggrin: :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Last edited:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
hougang majority is teochew n he chose 2 speak in hokkien? ... failed big time! ...

For PAP it seems every vote counts - even if Hokkien is the minority.

For WP, it seems more interested in Teochew majority - the rest minority Hokkien, Hakka, Cantonese, Malay or Indian - they can sit by the roadside and just watch the wayang.

After 20 years at Hougang, it can afford to be smug and complacent.