• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very entertaining hokkien speech by ex MP Peh Chin Hua at PAP rally

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lanjiao lah, not WP not doing anything, is PAP deprives Hougang residents from leading a normal life, kong simi lanjiao wei?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Denise Phua is no better.
You can almost feel sorry for her - subjecting herself to talk rubbish in public, supporting a cause she no longer believes in.
And the DPM - sit around and smile - no substance.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you should listen to the first rally speaker, like he has been in a coma for decades in hougang.:(

Obviously, they don't know what lhl said to a university student for not voting the miw before GE2011.

Lanjiao lah, not WP not doing anything, is PAP deprives Hougang residents from leading a normal life, kong simi lanjiao wei?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
part 2

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/68xWLJtDAvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>........

ccb ...that bitch is a christain !!! as usually hypocrite !!!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ue75OKlPJtU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>..............

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the negative reviews are expected from anti PAP pro opposition majority here, I appreciate for all the comments :smile:

And thank you for bumming it up:smile:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They better be careful what other mad hares they pulled out of the hat, because Peh is one of those Chinese-educated Nantah grads who became PAP's porlampars. Another one is Chin Jit koon. The story of Nantah is still not closed. For every Chinese Nantah renegade like Peh there are 10 others who remained true to the Nantah cause. They continue to dig, and they might just find a landmine that will blow up in their faces. There are many old folks in HG and you never know how many have the embers of Nantah in their hearts. These PAP 3G leaders who are using old farts are playing with fire. Bring it on!

My late mother was a PAP supporter, for her generation belived in the old guards, had told me when I was young, the Chinese working class here & elsewhere donated money to Nantah. I can still see that archway in which they had retained, with the year 1955. But when you know who killed off Nantah, it kind of made her loose her heart & soul for people whom she had faith in.

Many of her generation never forgot that, whatever little their income they have, some of that went to build Nantah, the embers of nantah will never die, as long as there are people from that era still around. They are getting desperate now, bringing in people from the past, this may work in their favour, for people in Hougang many come from that time in SINgapore history, but this may also, open up old wounds, scars that long had healed, may resurface and haunt them.

The many unpleasent policies, that many had gone through, the 'shove down your throat' we are right attitude, the high & mighty, we can do magic feel & 'who is going to stop us' now!

They have threathened, cajoled & now trying to put on a nice & friendly face, but underneath the veneer, the Leopard Never Changes its spots...it may spot different combination of colours.

Nantah...the older ones will always remember..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all the negative reviews are expected from anti PAP pro opposition majority here, I appreciate for all the comments :smile:

WAH. Your pappies doggy team even more powderful here wor! You continuous non-stop of nonsense posting also tolerated by forum host wor! See pappies sibeh powderful leh.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You want me and erection talk cock until this thread become a junk thread? LOL

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our pleasure, for the wise and discerning readers.

Bump up for you....for free.:smile:..........we don't need doggy bone.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is not negative reviews, for many are telling it like it is, the 'hard truth', nothing but the truth..we just love to hate the PAP, but hate to love the PAP..:biggrin:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
part 2

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wc0NQtMq1Tg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>............

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
part 3

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9OqBlmiBRLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>..........

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
very moving speeches by Demond Choo

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QEID0O53DD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>