• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very entertaining hokkien speech by ex MP Peh Chin Hua at PAP rally

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qPeOXuDiJ6E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>................

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
part 2

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OuBIywJsEZs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>........

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
e8vg8y.jpg

He never say about PAP underhand tactics they used in the past.
I use to give him the benefit of doubts and respect him some but after this speech I think he is shit.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AsbQafK6Ppw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.............

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Encik, saudara, saudara, what happened to the 'gong jua ji" campaign? "SPEAK MANDARIN'? next rally, the candidate must know how to speak, teochew, cantonese, hakka, hainanese..GMS, how good is your Hainanese??

or you only know, " bong gan " & "what teow"?? ha ha ha, now speak Hokkien wah!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I happened to have this archive from 2006, by Dennise Phua, the following is part of a long speech, are we hearing the same old thing??

My prognosis of the next GE to come.

I believe this is the tipping point for Singapore politics, for the
PAP as well as the opposition parties.

As far as the PAP is concerned, the performance of our party in the
next GE is a function of :

One, whether the ‘non-conformists’/ PAP MPs are able to convince
voters that they can perform the ‘check and balance’ role more
effectively than an external opposition party.

How we perform come 2010 is also dependent on whether the PAP is
able to show and share its softer side. We need to be better at not
just allocating more and more money to help the lower income groups.
We must be able to communicate better and more frequently the softer
people side of the PAP. There is truth to the adage, "I don't care
how much you know until I know how much you care.”

When I told an email-pal that I am backing the PAP because I
experienced the softer people side of the party, he was cynical. He
told me that he is not as fortunate as me to experience it yet. And
he asked me to help the party do that. And I will.

And finally, how the next GE will pen out will depend on how
successful each of the party is able to attract, develop and retain
the best people in the War for Talents. People who will fire the
imagination of the voters. People who will be able to win the hearts
and heads and hands of the Singapore voters.

Thank you.

Denise Phua
23 May 23, 2006

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
part 2

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/68xWLJtDAvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>........

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP will never fail to prove that they have always lost touch with the people.

This Peh Chee Bye is same cohort with DC's uncle Choo Wee Kiang. Probably also with Phey Yew Kok gang.

hougang majority is teochew n he chose 2 speak in hokkien? ... failed big time! ...

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP will never fail to prove that they have always lost touch with the people.

This Peh Chee Bye is same cohort with DC's uncle Choo Wee Kiang. Probably also with Phey Yew Kok gang.

He mixes Hokkien with Teochew.
He uses language from the 60s, the in-your-face and gangster look.
He is out of depth, out of his time.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We are putting up with the same old thing, over & over & over again...!! what is new?, the sign of desperation is showing, now reverting to dialects & pulling in old 'dogs'. The 'trees' are rotting & woodworms & termites are eating in...:rolleyes:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 4908

He never say about PAP underhand tactics they used in the past.
I use to give him the benefit of doubts and respect him some but after this speech I think he is shit.

Got to give it to him, quite interesting like those selling koyok....LOL. You dont see that very often. Character flaw?..going down this road is a smack on their own face. While YSL did not break the law, his comrades with character flaws all break the law. That's selective amnesia and dementia all in one.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP dogs fucking UGLY. KNN, can request PAP to recruit more HUM SUM candidates. KNN, voters SIBEH eyesore. Bet TS must be a FUGLY!

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He mixes Hokkien with Teochew.
He uses language from the 60s, the in-your-face and gangster look.
He is out of depth, out of his time.

That gangster in Oxley Rise can no longer do this. He is currently strong in mind (in his own words) but weak in flesh.
This type of "bravado" might knock him out instead if he choose to do it again.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loud and action packed....but I find his speech lacks substance.....like those cbl grasslooters porlumpar talking and throwing smoke at coffeeshops. I am surprised he is an ex-MP:(

Smoke also can smoke so loudly. Really the can. Look at Jalan Besar. Sad case. Worst than HG.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
They better be careful what other mad hares they pulled out of the hat, because Peh is one of those Chinese-educated Nantah grads who became PAP's porlampars. Another one is Chin Jit koon. The story of Nantah is still not closed. For every Chinese Nantah renegade like Peh there are 10 others who remained true to the Nantah cause. They continue to dig, and they might just find a landmine that will blow up in their faces. There are many old folks in HG and you never know how many have the embers of Nantah in their hearts. These PAP 3G leaders who are using old farts are playing with fire. Bring it on!

We are putting up with the same old thing, over & over & over again...!! what is new?, the sign of desperation is showing, now reverting to dialects & pulling in old 'dogs'. The 'trees' are rotting & woodworms & termites are eating in...:rolleyes:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP dogs fucking UGLY. KNN, can request PAP to recruit more HUM SUM candidates. KNN, voters SIBEH eyesore. Bet TS must be a FUGLY!

That was my exact thoughts. Why are PAP MPs such eyesore. No wonder there is a saying "beauty radiates from within"... the same goes for ugliness.

Last edited: