• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The mind behind those 60% voters

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a huge disappointment that being a citizen who served NS and tried hard to defend our country, we have a society largely built upon 60% daft Singaporeans. Why do I say that? This is because they are considered well-educated, being screwed by PAP for almost the rest of their life and suffered similar high cost of livings. They are not rich people and 80% are staying in HDB. Most of their wealth - are locked in CPF or indebted to the bank for as long as they live. PAP words are mostly motherhood with empty promises, like a con man selling miracle stone. How can these 60% voters feel so at ease with this kind of unhealthy lifestyle without a mind of their own? It is not like life is getting better after every election, it get worse every year.

There is no justice, equality in Singapore. The old man has stood up to support such fact and we have been told to live with it. To make matter worse, the influx of foreigners, eating into every bit of our resources, like daylight robbery. Is this acceptable? Where was 60% patriotism, is there no loyalist in Singapore anymore? I am worried that 60% voters have placed their ass so high that we have already lost three quarter of our immunity to PAP, the foreigners and every attack that is targeting at local citizens and yet these voters have no frustration, not a bit of emotion for Singaorean beside them?

With 60% of population that are clueless and living on meaningless life, is Singapore in the midst of sinking and vulnerable to foreign attack? Look at the Ferrari accident, the Shit Times was boasting about the wealth of the china man instead of telling the truth behind the accident. We were blamed for not accepting how foreigners wanted their own culture here - Singaporeans were told we were unfair to those Foreigners causing the accident and we were told we need to learn from foreigners who were successful. 60% are nothing compared to their foreign counterparts.

Yet, 60% enjoy being lectured; they feel the orgasm whenever PAP made sneering and bitter speeches about them. They love the frequent lies of the ruling party massaged into their brain, soothing and calm and so paralyzing there is no need to go against the ruling party.

Briefly, this society is 60% hollow, no wonder PAP feels the need to fill up their space with immigrants and purged them out with ease eventually. The death of 60% voters are near but they have already chosen such fate not just for themselves, but all their children and children after that, who may just be an ordinarily 2nd class citizens in the not so distant future. Such will become the irreparable fate of Singapore son resulted from daft work of 60% Singaporeans voters. Comes the time when what is left defending, is our children pathethic 2nd class life from falling further into 3rd class and so forth resulted from PAP charted genocide policies.

Many forumners here will be dead by then, the future son of this country is left vulnerable for further exploitation and probably shipped into Johor or Batam under other people mercy. Where is thy conscience may I asked the 60% voters? This just so Sad!

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical PAP supporter

j9rgr9.jpg

"It is thanks to the PAP that we are the number 1 most uncorrupted country in the WORLD. We have absurd safety around the island. Our children are all ensured, at the very least, some education!"

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of them are in their comfort zone. They have a job, a house and that's enough for them. They are afraid of change. I equal that to a selfish attitude.
They don't think of their future generation.
Once these folks are out of a job and can only find jobs cleaning tables, they get angry with the system. They look to the opposition as their saviour.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alot of them are in their comfort zone. They have a job, a house and that's enough for them. They are afraid of change. I equal that to a selfish attitude.
They don't think of their future generation.
Once these folks are out of a job and can only find jobs cleaning tables, they get angry with the system. They look to the opposition as their saviour.
Wow! You clearly describe RonRon!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After years of being screwed by the PAP, these 60% will still vote for them in every GE.. Then these jokers will KPKB when food prices, transport fares increase..

Sometimes I feel so happy when those people from the 60% lose their jobs to a foreigner..

I'll always remember the sad face of a former neighbour of mine who was retrenched 4 years ago.. He voted for the PAP in 2006 and his reward was to lose his job 2 years later.. :biggrin:

No scientist in the world can decipher how these 60% function their brains..

A Nobel Prize awaits the scientist who successfully managed to do that one day..

Its one of life's great mysteries..:rolleyes:

B

Baluku

Sounds like setting a sentiment for a tutsie and hutus massacre.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good proportion of th 60% were born before NS year was introduced...1948/9...the old folks will always vote for the MIW out of little knowledge of democracy and rights

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the 60.1% mentality is most briefly described as "It could be worse!" mentality.

Yes, things are not getting much better with each GE. Life is getting harder. But this 60% think it could get very much worse if they voted in the opposition. And this isn't helped by the fact that some opposition portrayed themselves as misfits and crackpots.

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good proportion of th 60% were born before NS year was introduced...1948/9...the old folks will always vote for the MIW out of little knowledge of democracy and rights

You are not entirely correct in the assessment. In HG, most of the die hard supporters for WP are the old folks.

TwitSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
a lot are born b4 sg achieve independence...been through the days the incumbent built up sg...

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monaco, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg are all richer than Singapore on a per capita basis. Where's their PAP? Who's their Lee Kuan Yew? The relative success of Singapore was achieved despite of the PAPzis. Imagine how much richer and freer Singaporeans would be if not for the egregious policies of Kuan Yew and co. :mad:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical PAP supporter

j9rgr9.jpg

"It is thanks to the PAP that we are the number 1 most uncorrupted country in the WORLD. We have absurd safety around the island. Our children are all ensured, at the very least, some education!"

LOL LOL LOL

Muahahahahhaha

Maybe our Kinana + Skpunggol face also looks like above pic ! :biggrin:

Last edited:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is thy conscience may I asked the 60% voters? This just so Sad!

I ensure my son have a future by not voting for incompetent pple like copycat Chan and Singh, No Comment Low, Silent Lim and Playboy Yaw into parliament. Where is your conscience to vote such incompetent pple to ruin the future of the SG for your kids. When Tin Pei Ling is doing better as a MP then the opposition, they should just slap themselves

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Last time I tend to think and wonder why the 60% Singaporeans didn't vote for opposition parties after all the policies which make us suffer. However, I begin to realize why and WP's recent sagas one after another will entrench such sentiments among the 60%: they don't trust opposition parties and opposition parties had hardly shown that they could be trusted. Trust and confidence are something very fundamental in Singapore politics.

Trust and confidence were destroyed back in the 1990s when SDP has infighting resulting in Uncle Chiam starting his own party while SDP lost all its seats. It took 20 yrs for voters to be convinced again to vote for 6 MPs into parliament but within 9 months (less than a year), Yaw-gate happened with plagiarism being uncovered in WP MPs. What is worse, the incoherent debates on ministerial pay put up by WP MPs. It will definitely affect the middle ground voters' confidence on opposition parties like WP again.

It seems that elections, whether it is GE or By-elections, have become a contest on who is worse than the other sides, not about who could do better. The worse thing to happen is that WP supporters are fast becoming the PAP supporters of yesteryears, void of reasons and rationale, just pure fanaticism.

Goh Meng Seng

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...change is not overnight but surely and slowly happening. WP need to use Aljunied as their CV to build their case slowly. GE2016 will be interesting...hopefully they hold it in 2015 where coincidentally its Sinkapore 50 year of independence.

not a change of government but losing another GRC will be telling & signficant. the majority of the voters is not ready to hand the government to WP or any opposition - face the fact. Work slowly and GRC by GRC....

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I tend to think and wonder why the 60% Singaporeans didn't vote for opposition parties after all the policies which make us suffer. However, I begin to realize why and WP's recent sagas one after another will entrench such sentiments among the 60%: they don't trust opposition parties and opposition parties had hardly shown that they could be trusted. Trust and confidence are something very fundamental in Singapore politics.

Partial and biased response. Fear and the lack of imagination (to dream of an alternative Singapore) are important explanations. Not to mention, these two outcomes do not happen overnight but took PAP decades to instill via the mass media, tyrannical threats and the consolidation of quasi-PAP institutions. The disgraceful national culture of "as-long-as-I-am-Ok-I-don't-care-about-the-rest" is also a proud, extreme result of PAP's hyper-meritocratic policy.

You seriously think voters trust the PAP of today and they vote PAP because they trust the party? Come off it, self-styled two bit political "analyst".

pretender

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ensure my son have a future by not voting for incompetent pple like copycat Chan and Singh, No Comment Low, Silent Lim and Playboy Yaw into parliament. Where is your conscience to vote such incompetent pple to ruin the future of the SG for your kids. When Tin Pei Ling is doing better as a MP then the opposition, they should just slap themselves

you are spouting nonsense.
how can an incompetent person ruin the future of SG ? can you show ?
if this can happen , you are saying a few incompetent people outsmarted a lot of scholars and smart people.

since when did you hear/read any 'opposition party' member say/write anything about destroying singapore ?

how did the term 'opposition party' come about ?
who is the one who said 'i will not let singapore be destroyed by the opposition" ?
when the naive sinkies heard this the first time and every time during a erection campaign they swallowed it hook , line and sinker.

even if 40% of the seats go to the 'opposition' , in what way can they destroy singapore ?
if you can give me a logical and reasonable answer, then i will believe you.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
.........Tin Pei Ling is doing better as a MP then the opposition, they should just slap themselves
wat has TPL done for u? perform an exclusive primary school story recital?

ppl see their MPs as saints & deities, when actually most of them r just drafting template letters to the relevant authorities, on behalf of those who're illiterate and/or less savvy with the internet & emails. the fundamental importance of the MP is 1 who scrutinizes & help the gahmen to shape up policies that is beneficial to the nation.

if they r just going to parrot their party leaders and vote against their conscience in-line with their party lines, we really dont need such puppets at all.