• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is the crowd at PAPpies rally tonight?

B

Baluku

Packet curry-png with curry gravy plus kantang and one vegetable, two meats and one fish.

Ice cold packet Yeo Hiap Seng chrysanthemum drink.

Did we just found a solution to poor and hungry problem?

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY often say ' they can hear it on the news tomorrow' and that is ALL there is.

With msm SPH and TV stations at his control he is not really bothered with the crowd at the rally. This is something he cannot buy over - the real crowd at the really which he misses most and the glory attached to it.

Like an Emperor when everyone has to kowtow to him when he arrives it is just for show by his cronies to save themsleves from head chopped 斩头.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
both WP & PAP's rallies at hougang didnt look very different from GE2011... except, i hear the crowd at PAP's rally were made up of 4 bus loads of attendees (duno how many of them actually hold pink?)

no prizes for guessing which rally is which
7227436972_ee3c5b2d5b_b.jpg
WP rally
ergjX.jpg
PAP rally

attending demon's rally... we have....
538205_355600211159967_181333458586644_929448_438048820_n.jpg
letitia bongnino's phrens
246546_355842067802448_181333458586644_929993_951289859_n.jpg
terry's phrens

jw5

Loyal
What did they promise the pinoy women for attending their rally?
A truckload of bangla workers?

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attending demon's rally... we have....
538205_355600211159967_181333458586644_929448_438048820_n.jpg
letitia bongnino's phrens

Fuckin Hell.. Now we have Pub Pinays being cheerleaders for Desmond..:eek:
Someone in Desmond's camp could have surfed Sammyboy and learned from the expert SBF Bros here that these Pinay FTs are only talented in singing and dancing.. Thats why they were brought from Katong to cheer for Desmond and the PAP..

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hear they have intentions to raise the low waged cleaners by $50. perhaps reason enough for banglas to attend the papaya rally at hougang. not forgetting the free handouts of food/bottled recycled water. as for the pinoys, i think they r there bcos its sunday, and theres a good chance for them to net some handsome banglas for future flings on their enforced off days.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What did they promise the pinoy women for attending their rally?
A truckload of bangla workers?

I am quite surprised no one in the MIW suggested Dir Prisons ferry all his prisoners to the rally site. All prisoners to clap and cheer loudly then get a day off from prison to visit their families. With this type of package, WP rallies would be given a tough fight. Btw, menu at the rally includes sharks fin soup, Peking Duck, abalone, brids' nest etc.

jw5

Loyal
I am quite surprised no one in the MIW suggested Dir Prisons ferry all his prisoners to the rally site. All prisoners to clap and cheer loudly then get a day off from prison to visit their families. With this type of package, WP rallies would be given a tough fight. Btw, menu at the rally includes sharks fin soup, Peking Duck, abalone, brids' nest etc.

I thot they arready had bangla ducks and their birds' nest?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
both WP & PAP's rallies at hougang didnt look very different from GE2011... except, i hear the crowd at PAP's rally were made up of 4 bus loads of attendees (duno how many of them actually hold pink?)
246546_355842067802448_181333458586644_929993_951289859_n.jpg
terry's phrens

The bangala wasted their time thinking there was free curry rice provided by PAP.

Last edited: