• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is the crowd at PAPpies rally tonight?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All along PAP rallies have bad attendance but always win big in elections...this time its at WP backyard so WP should win

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, they accept multiple entry or not? I can skip the curry png but I want the $20 vouchers.

Bro if you dunwan curry png can negotiate with Ron Ron dog for $30 vouchers.

I bery steady wan.....brought 57 of my neighbours to attend and they happy like fuck.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Collect your vouchers, then listen to your IPOD, play PSP then go home.
but knowing PAP, their poodles must be looking out for these sort of behaviour too.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, i just came from from there. i had my dinner at a coffeeshop at ave 5, after collect the car and was driving out of the carpark, wifey saw an ice cream vendor and wanted some. so while i wait inside the car, she as the ice cream vendor why dont do biz at the pap rally site as maybe can earn a bit more. the ice cream vendor said loud loud rather die than go near pap rally and claim rumor that each attendee can get $5 each so i drove to hougang stadium to verify and if got, good lah, can earn twenty dollar to offset the dinner bill a bit. nabei go there cannot enter carpark, block by carpark wardens so first thought was wow so many ppl meh? so park at xin min primary school and walk to stadium. KNN, all the carparks near or right at the stadium are only half full, mostly should be belong to the residents who live there. btw, that place belong to AMK GRC.

The stage was set at the centre circle of the field, so after taking into account of the steel barrier to protect the papig bigwigs, there only atmost 10 metres of stading room at the field plus the running tracks where residents can stand to listen. the grandstand was full but half are elderly who look confuse at what was happening plus ppl who more interested playing their handphone. from what i observe, the diehard supporters car standing 3 deep at the steel barrier making the most noise plus some RC marshals to que the elderly sitting at the grandstand to clap hands

seriously, pap idea of trucking ppl from other estates to make their support to look good is stupid as real residents had no place to sit and was force to stand to listen to whatever papigs were saying. the speech by demon choo keep repeating what he had done to certain individual residents he had help in the course of him being leader of the hougang crasslooters. hello, many are educated ppl who concern about their job secruity and bring family to come to listen to what demon choo can offer in the national issue instead had to endure him endorsing himself as person who can provide money assistance to the needy. Then having the parking wardens to turn away non season parking cars make ppl turn back to go home instead of listen to what demon can offer. of course they are real residents of hougang at the rally but most just stand there to listen with hands cross at their chest. The wild applause were only done by the pap entry level member who stand right at the steel barriers while the residents look on with indifferent. i think many heard of the $5 rumour and came and walk out immediately after finding out it not true.

i think pap had to review their election SOP. Hougang is already in opposition hands so instead on trucking in irrelevant ppl to the rally, they instead keep the grandstand for the real residents to sit and listen to what they can offer instead of now force to stand. It make ppl tulan having to stand when irrelevant who cannot vote in the by-election can sit.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah got free food..

Kinana so quite tonite.. Maybe he already sound asleep with a full tummy after attending the PAP rally earlier..

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zeddy said:
Wah got free food..

Kinana so quite tonite.. Maybe he already sound asleep with a full tummy after attending the PAP rally earlier..

Doing his NS tonite. Maybe receiving his next assignment.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
No food, no vouchers at all. Yet so many people went to listen. Iliked Teo Chee Hean's speech the best. Very funny and insightful.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No food, no vouchers at all. Yet so many people went to listen. Iliked Teo Chee Hean's speech the best. Very funny and insightful.

How many is many? 50,000 people packing the Hougang stadium..????

Yes I agree with you for once.. Our DPM is indeed very funny especially with a nose like his..

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many is many? 50,000 people packing the Hougang stadium..????

Yes I agree with you for once.. Our DPM is indeed very funny especially with a nose like his..

I tried counting but too many la, I lost count.
You sucked his nose?