• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What has Sitoh Yi Pin done for Potong Pasir so far??

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
A year has passed since Potong Pasir fell into PAP hands. So, what has PAP Sitoh Yi Pin done for Potong Pasir? Still got free shark's fin soup? Lift upgrading? Anything? Still the same old, same old?

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has lost his momemtum, there is no need to work hard from now onwards because Potong Pasir will be part of GRC in the next election and dissappear from Singapore map forever. Now Potong Paisr is no longer a threat to PAP, their next target is Hougang SMC - the last beacon of democracy in Singapore.

Last edited:

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lets not be cynical.
potong pasir will be transformed by PaP to show the fellow poor hougang and ajunied neighbours so that you stupid oppo voters will REPENT!

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
lets not be cynical.
potong pasir will be transformed by PaP to show the fellow poor hougang and ajunied neighbours so that you stupid oppo voters will REPENT!
from the looks of what has been ongoing in aljunied grc, so far so good, more reason to celebrate than not. the only ones repenting r the 5 jokers that got sacked by the voters in GE2011.

as for voters in p.pasir, no sound no shadow for what sitoh had promised. go search in gebiz for updates, u'll see theres nothing coming up for p.pasir upgrading works. meanwhile, there are more action ongoing in the old matured estates for queenstown, redhill, bedok etc. for p.pasir to catch a glimpse of sitoh's promises... wait until neck long long

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for Sitoh. He has indeed done much for Potong Pasir. On top of the much needed lift upgrading, I can see that the estate has birghtened up so much since he took over. The people are also smiling more. They have a new Ang Mo supermarket with low prices.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for Sitoh. He has indeed done much for Potong Pasir. On top of the much needed lift upgrading, I can see that the estate has birghtened up so much since he took over. The people are also smiling more. They have a new Ang Mo supermarket with low prices.

Good for you also, I have done so much for you. On top of so much super orgasms I have given you, I sent you for
tightening and uplifting of your breasts. Now you look radiant and smiling all the time. Don't worry about increasing your price, I can explain that the increase is to help the poor.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sack the town council? Can't think of anything else. Did he increase the conveyance fee? I know now got more car park wardens.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NPNT. Please post a pic of the smiling people in PP. KNN, those that choose to be dogs and vote for pappies are now repenting till 2016.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NPNT. Please post a pic of the smiling people in PP. KNN, those that choose to be dogs and vote for pappies are now repenting till 2016.

Bro,
Post pictures of people smiling in PP is OK but don't force her to post picture her recent uplifting.
I'll sue you until you call tolong.