• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is the crowd at WP rally tonight?

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My estimate - at least 20K.

20120519_190140.jpg20120519_190213.jpgIMG-20120519-WA0002.jpg

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-avtPTFvVQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pr_vQ5IfbYI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-avtPTFvVQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Video posting

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One word to describe the crowds. On par with last watershed election. Humongous. I can't wait for the next WP rally speech leading to the voting day.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Awesome, papzis can only dream of such a crowd. Even with transport ferrying its supporters, they'll never get anywhere near.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New Paper said the crowd was much smaller compared to GE 2011. Pictures side by side.

Its ok bro.. TNP can say what they want to say.. Bro Zhihau estimated the crowd to be 9K last nite.. Still a good crowd.. I don't think the Pappies can even garner a crowd of 2K tonite..

Expect the Union por lumpars from across the island to attend Desmond's rally tonite.. And don't forget those elderly folks who had benefited from the free hearing aids given by Desmond few weeks back..

PAP por lumpars will coerce these elderly folks to attend the rally by chartering a bus for them.. PAP don't give these folks free gifts for nothin..:biggrin:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
PAP por lumpars will coerce these elderly folks to attend the rally by chartering a bus for them.. PAP don't give these folks free gifts for nothin..:biggrin:

me'd put the static figure at around 9K, but to including those folks coming in and going out, can be as high as 10K-15K as Yahoo! News reported :smile::smile::smile:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
me'd put the static figure at around 9K, but to including those folks coming in and going out, can be as high as 10K-15K as Yahoo! News reported :smile::smile::smile:

quite kosong at the back, not like in 2006. many also left after ltk's teochew speech. but still a lot of people.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhihau said:

If you take into account this is a BE not a GE and many people are just bystanders and not eligible to vote, you can expect numbers to be smaller.

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you take into account this is a BE not a GE and many people are just bystanders and not eligible to vote, you can expect numbers to be smaller.

the crowd last nite was fantastic.
about 10k but lots of people streaming in and out..
LTK spoke in teochew, a very good delivery...he could be the one who will turn the balance of the votes for WP.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yahoo news estimated 15,000 strong crowd, that's a big crowd papzis cant even hope to attract.

Crowds don't win elections. What they do in the ballot booths do. Just like Mahjong... having the potential of a big "tai" on hand means shit all if someone else "hu".

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
quite kosong at the back, not like in 2006. many also left after ltk's teochew speech. but still a lot of people.

agree, quite sparse at the fringe compared to GE06. me suspect those whom exit after LTK are probably those who lived outside Hougang, hence the need to beat the jam.