• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White Trash Very Gentlemen?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only if you're a SPG and they wanna fuck you. When not, this is how it is.

aggressive_cyclist-thumbnail.jpg

In an update today (May 18), STOMPer fireearth88 said that the foreign cyclist who swore at her and knocked his helmet on the car she and her family were in was travelling in the middle of the left lane along Upper Thomson Road on May 13.

She said in her latest email that the driver of the car she was in had given the cyclist an alert by honking at him to move to the inner part of the lane as the traffic was heavy. However, the cyclist screamed at the STOMPer and her family members in the car using the 'F' word.

The STOMPer said the cyclist caught up with them at the next junction even though had ignored his earlier verbal abuse. The cyclist then banged on the windscreen on the passengers' side with his helmet and screamed at them.

In her earlier email on May 15, the STOMPer had said:

"Aggressive and unreasonab​le cyclist threatens my family on Mother's Day (May 13)!"

"As my family was travelling along Upper Thomson Road, we reached a point where we were behind a Caucasian cyclist.

"We lightly honked at him to inform him that we were behind.

"To our surprise, he became aggressive and swore at us using the "f" word.

"Not satisfied with that, he banged his helmeted head on our side window and demanded that I come out of the car to apologise to him.

"Once I got out of the car, I asked him to behave in a more gentlemanly manner.

"Instead of cooling down, he not only continued to use the "F" word on me, he also called the "B" word, the one that rhymes with witch.

"This cyclist not only is unreasonable, he is aggressive, and hostile, and even used this opportunity to demonstrate his chauvinistic nature on a lady such as I.

"Does it mean that a cyclist can behave like that?

"Does it mean that he has the right not to be honked?

"I wonder."

f3jpg1337069708343-data.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Fuck the arrogant and violent angmoh, but the following 2 sentences are why sinkie women should serve NS. Spoilt princess cannot even say the word bitch, as if it will
taint her to say it:

"Instead of cooling down, he not only continued to use the "F" word on me, he also called the "B" word, the one that rhymes with witch.

This cyclist not only is unreasonable, he is aggressive, and hostile, and even used this opportunity to demonstrate his chauvinistic nature on a lady such as I."

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. no offence, most women should not be on the roads.
3. what does she expect from the white prick?
4. speaking queen england to her and family.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey hey hey comeon guys. That's a white guy that did it. In this country we always let the ang mohs get off easy. I mean seriously wtf was she going to do to him? Fight with him? Of course he was going to do that cos he will get away with it and we sinkies as a whole might get pissed but comeon we'll still allow that sort of behavior to be perpetuated. I mean comeon we only actually dare show any sort of aggression towards other chinese ppl especially china ppl.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sinkie stomper was very rude to honk at the angmoh, imagine when he cycle on the road and all the car starts honking at him to alert him the car is behind it will drive everyone crazy! Angmohs are direct and open when facing hostile situations and confront it on the spot. While sinkie as usual will keep silence on the scene and then secretly takes picture and KPKB on social media.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck the arrogant and violent angmoh, but the following 2 sentences are why sinkie women should serve NS. Spoilt princess cannot even say the word bitch, as if it will
taint her to say it:

This cyclist not only is unreasonable, he is aggressive, and hostile, and even used this opportunity to demonstrate his chauvinistic nature on a lady such as I."

As though balless sinkie men would defend themselves against their foreign masters. :rolleyes:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
These cyclist don't have side view mirrors. It is a practise in some countries to honk when they pass cyclist who are not in the lane designated for cyclist. In sinkieland it should be a matter of judgement to do so.

The sinkie stomper was very rude to honk at the angmoh, imagine when he cycle on the road and all the car starts honking at him to alert him the car is behind it will drive everyone crazy! Angmohs are direct and open when facing hostile situations and confront it on the spot. While sinkie as usual will keep silence on the scene and then secretly takes picture and KPKB on social media.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the sinkie lady's fault. In this country you have to check the nationality and the race of said ppl involved to make a judgment. Since the cyclist is an ang moh and he was being horned at of course the sinkie lady is at fault. If the cyclist was a tiong then she's in the right.

jw5

Loyal
As though balless sinkie men would defend themselves against their foreign masters. :rolleyes:

The irony is that it could also be NS which has caused many sinkie men to become balless.
Most lost it at the bmt stage, a few at sispec or ocs or other schools/units.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The irony is that it could also be NS which has caused many sinkie men to become balless.
Most lost it at the bmt stage, a few at sispec or ocs or other schools/units.

I admit, i found mine back after i ORD. I didn't know the colour of my IC determines whether i had any until i lose my Pink IC :biggrin:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the sinkie lady's fault. In this country you have to check the nationality and the race of said ppl involved to make a judgment. Since the cyclist is an ang moh and he was being horned at of course the sinkie lady is at fault. If the cyclist was a tiong then she's in the right.

Like that also can?:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

All of them should have to do nude squats and the problem would be solved.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. wa! bro.
2. you should be the presdy of mexico hoh.
3. one cuntry many systems!
4. catering to dogs, sheep, whites, pricks, whores, slut, butch, snakes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that also can?:biggrin:

Of course lah. :rolleyes: Take a look at things. Those ang mohs whacked up the ppl at suntec for eg is there any backlash against ang mohs? Of course not. Are ang mohs still held in high regard by locals? Of course. Even the forummers in here need to honestly ask themselves do they think whites are still higher up the hierachy compared to asians? Of course.

In this country that's how things work. It isn't your actions that determine how you are treated. It's how you look like, your appearance, your race for eg in which ppl will use that to detemine your social standing and develop a preconceived notion of you. That's why an ang moh beggar will still be more highly regarded than a businessman tiong for eg. That's why a local chinese gal is higher up in the pecking order compared to a darker skinned female of another nationality or a china woman unless the other woman is white or from east asian countries like japan or korea.

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've developed a habit of looking for the seat whenever someone post a bicycle picture in this forum :eek:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought it is against the law to verbal abuse a lady? She should just call the police and sue him.