• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

energetic eighties

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
From 1989 ...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eFTLKWw542g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Erection. Thanks for the videos. I wonder if you watch Solid Gold during the 80s? Where can i buy all these singles? No, I dont wan the albums. Only the singles. CDs, Vinly records or MP3.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hi bro...i did watch Solid Gold yes....i think Marilyn McCoo was the MC for the show. Singles vinyls etc...have you tried to get them online?

Otherwise you have to go to the speciality shops overseas. There used to be one in singapore but they closed down after a few months.

Bro Erection. Thanks for the videos. I wonder if you watch Solid Gold during the 80s? Where can i buy all these singles? No, I dont wan the albums. Only the singles. CDs, Vinly records or MP3.