• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ferrari Crash - Mystery Woman is pte "student" who moonlights at naughty KTV

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Infected cheebye.

No pussy malady a nice tube of Vagisil can't treat.

A good lady always has a tube of Vagisil in her handbag.

vagisil_creme___66483_zoom.jpg

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRE had a very funny comment..a "Michelle" said that there was a rumour that Ma Chi (Bai) was getting a blowjob just before he crashed & "died cock-standing with his severed penis" in his female passenger's mouth - who was actually naked in the car wreck!

Don't know how true that rumour is... but the claim that the PRCunt is from a "respectable" family is even funnier! What respectable girl gets caught with a married man who is NOT related to her & speeding around in a Ferrari at 4AM near an area infamous for its nightlife? :rolleyes:

It doesn't take a genius to figure out the special relationship between Mr Chi Bai & that young PRCunt. The only thing we don't know is how much she charges & whether her services also include greek or not.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A reasonable figure of 70% of PRC KTV girls are all here on study passes with the full knowledge and tacit approval of the PAP Government. Who wants to dispute this allegation? Graduates? Ask them what they heard last night and they will answer..."many thunder!"...LOL

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A reasonable figure of 70% of PRC KTV girls are all here on study passes with the full knowledge and tacit approval of the PAP Government. Who wants to dispute this allegation? Graduates? Ask them what they heard last night and they will answer..."many thunder!"...LOL

LOL you mean alamak chiong ktv and learnt 'many thunder' from the ktv girls?

ramon

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend told me this girl was working in one of the clubs in Sofia Road, probably Dynasty but can't confirm.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blush!

Even worse than foul language - this borders on SINGLISH!

Indeed. I was absolutely appalled when I read that. I've already warned Leongsam. If he deviates from proper English again, I'm gonna warn him a second time! :mad:

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 2 Chinks revenged against the WW II atrocities of the Jap. The lowly Sinkie taxi driver was sacrificed in the process.