• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Interview With The Devil

omnia1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interviewer: You have been around for a long time Mr S. Perhaps you could share with us some of your accomplishments.

Satan: Certainly. Let me start by saying that I have a long standing feud with YHWH - that creator being that many know to be God. My proudest moment was when I managed to tempt two of his creations - this bloke called Adam and his woman Eve, to disobey and break communion with him. Those two were fools; all I had to do was to appeal to their pride and vanity ! I still look back on that moment with immense pride and joy.

Interviewer: But your happiness didn't last long ?

Satan: You're right (swearing). I thought life was good - mankind had wilfully sinned against an infinite God. Sanctifying grace was gone from man's hearts and they could never have restored communion with YHWH. But that no-good YHWH did the unexpected !! He restored communion with mankind by humbling himself to come into the the world as this man called Jesus Christ, and suffering and dying for the sins of mankind - an infinite sacrifice for the reparation of sins against an infinite God. Can you believe that ?!? ... I must admit that I did not see that coming. I still cannot understand why that YHWH loves mankind so much; it disgusts me. That was the lowest point in my life.

Interviewer: Errr ... God became man ?

Satan: Sorry, I need to explain a bit. You see, YHWH is actually three persons in one perfect being. Mankind knows this to be the Trinity or the triune God, comprising God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Oh boy, if they only knew the exact nature of this triune God, it would literally blow their minds !! It was the second person of the triune God - God the Son, who came into the world in the person of Jesus Christ who had both a divine nature and a human nature - fully God and fully man. That was how he managed to offer the ultimate sacrifice for man's sins and restore man's communion with YHWH by dying on the cross and rising from the dead (swearing).

Interviewer: But you did not give up ?

Satan: Certainly not. After the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, I continued to work hard to sway man from YHWH but it wasn't easy. I especially hated the Church he started that was helmed by Peter and his successors - the bishops of Rome. The Church was always working to turn man's heart to God, baptising new members and saving mankind from eternal damnation. Sure, from time to time, I managed to corrupt members and even Church leaders but i could never deal a death blow to the Church. Somehow, that old twit YHWH always had a way of protecting his Church and the deposit of faith that they have passed on from generation to generation. It's really maddening !

Satan: But I have a new strategy ... ...

Interviewer: I'm all ears ! What's that ?

Satan: It's called ATHEISM. After two thousand years, I've figured that rather than trying to tempt man to disobey God (which I'm still doing by the way), it would be more effective to encourage unbelief in God. Think about it, if you don't believe in God, you won't believe in me and in hell ... in which case the chances of you walking away from YHWH and into my arms is so much higher, don't you agree ? And NOW is the perfect time to do it !

Interviewer: Why so ?

Satan: Mankind has grown arrogant. Many worship science and think that they have everything figured out. Fools ! Don't they know that science deals with the physical and the empirical and not with the spiritual ? They are too blinded by their own pride and intellect to see that they are using the wrong tool. I'm thrilled every time an atheist ridicules the notion of God; when they think that God is a figment of one's imagination; that only the stupid, the ignorant, the gullible, the person smoking weed would believe that there is a God; that God and religion is out to control them ... Bring it on ! If they only knew how they are playing into my hands !

Satan: Sorry for rambling. All this talk brings tears of joy to my eyes (ok, that is a figure of speech. I know I'm all spirit and don't have a physical body). But I gotta go, that pesky YHWH might still upset my plans by reaching out to the most hardcore of atheists and turning their hearts. Have to make sure that does not happen (laughs out loud).

Interviewer: Thanks for your time Mr S. Appreciate it.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nice story , but it do not mean anything :wink: because theres no satan as theres no god :wink:

B

Baluku

Are you saying there is no such thing called good vs evil?

Smoking weeds you cannot see God. It will only damage your brains and dumb it down

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you saying there is no such thing called good vs evil?

Smoking weeds you cannot see God. It will only damage your brains and dumb it down

good vs evil does not mean theres god or satan ? by the way what do you mean by evil ? evil is just a word use in a storybook . when you commited crime , the police wont call you evil person ...they call you accused or criminal .

yes , with or without weed you still cant see god ...you want to see god then you must lick on LSD :wink:

please post logic stuff to have a good debate . thankyou