• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's mole in the WP?

GerGer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha..Ha..Ha.. This is the best joke of the night.. Have you forgotten a certain Dr Chia Shi Lu who was fielded as a last minute candidate in the Tanjong Pagar GRC team last May..???? Your memory is failing you.. Pls see Professor Zeng for some acupuncture treatment before its too late..

=D yup agree many old people ard

GerGer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If SL is indeed an undercover agent of ISD not PAP sent to destroy WP, I will be reborn as a cockroach in my next life. If there is anyone I am 1000000% sure isn't an agent, it is SL. Can also include JBJ and CST. Please note, I just named ONLY 3 opposition figures. I left out many coz I am a cautious chap.

LOL.. this is funny