• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is my post moved? Food that kills

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
So am i not allow to have a discussion here?

There are some video posts here which is allow.

So what makes it allow and not allow? Any guidelines?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It's a video post so it goes in the video section. If you want to have a discussion regarding food that kills, then start a discussion and you can add your video at the end.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New rule, if you dun want your thread to move to video section, pls do not put a video on it.

There are some video posts here which is allow.

So what makes it allow and not allow? Any guidelines?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
New rule, if you dun want your thread to move to video section, pls do not put a video on it.

It's not a new rule. I created the video section specifically for video posts. However, if a discussion is ongoing and a video is added as part of the discussion, then it's OK as it is supplementary to the main discussion.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think such videos are good for discussion and very informative. Maybe mod can move those mtv/chiobus kind but not these type of videos?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
How about a long article and then a video to supplement it?

I'd accept that but if you post it here, chances are you'll get no response as many new threads are started in this section every hour and your thread would end up buried a few pages down in no time.

It would be better to post in the moderated section or the video section where there is lower traffic but where the quality of the discussion is better.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a new rule. I created the video section specifically for video posts. However, if a discussion is ongoing and a video is added as part of the discussion, then it's OK as it is supplementary to the main discussion.

so that means i got to write something on this video to make it seems like an intended discussion, then it is allowed. is that what you are saying? Just trying to be clear.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd accept that but if you post it here, chances are you'll get no response as many new threads are started in this section every hour and your thread would end up buried a few pages down in no time.

It would be better to post in the moderated section or the video section where there is lower traffic but where the quality of the discussion is better.

If there are lower traffic, then where is the discussion? you get what i mean?

Where there is a higher traffic, the thread will come up in every instances, that is what traffic is.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
so that means i got to write something on this video to make it seems like an intended discussion, then it is allowed. is that what you are saying? Just trying to be clear.

If you take a look at the link you just provided, the post started off with an issue to discuss and some discussion followed. If you just embed a video and a title, the thread will die very quickly.

So if you want to discuss food that kills, start off by asking some questions or airing your views regarding the video you're posting. Others will then comment on what you have said.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was thinking , how about creating an informative video section? where all the educational, information, science stuffs are all there.

What do you think?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you take a look at the link you just provided, the post started off with an issue to discuss and some discussion followed. If you just embed a video and a title, the thread will die very quickly.

So if you want to discuss food that kills, start off by asking some questions or airing your views regarding the video you're posting. Others will then comment on what you have said.

OK then.

i will edit it and wait for you to move it back here

or shall i create a new one here?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am just trying to educate them with changes in the original folder.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If there are lower traffic, then where is the discussion? you get what i mean?

Where there is a higher traffic, the thread will come up in every instances, that is what traffic is.

Lower traffic means your thread will stay in the forefront and the discussion can go on for ages with new posts being added every few days. That's how things work in the other sections. EG in the moderated section the discussion on Olympus OM-D cameras is almost a month old and I add images every few days. If I posted it here I wouldn't be able to find it after a couple of days.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lower traffic means your thread will stay in the forefront and the discussion can go on for ages with new posts being added every few days. That's how things work in the other sections. EG in the moderated section the discussion on Olympus OM-D cameras is almost a month old and I add images every few days. If I posted it here I wouldn't be able to find it after a couple of days.

That's how smart spammers and link monkeys are by posting in the Suicide, Sports / Gambling folder.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a video post so it goes in the video section. If you want to have a discussion regarding food that kills, then start a discussion and you can add your video at the end.

since when have u been to hardworking? probably continual dwindling viewership panic your royal tyrant?