• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

drifter drifter why you like christians so much?

B

Baluku

Dont you see your obvious bias?

Cant handle the truth?

Why do you need to work so hard?

Expecting a reward?

Please enlighten us on your motives!

I apologised if you have been offended.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dont you see your obvious bias?

Cant handle the truth?

Why do you need to work so hard?

Expecting a reward?

Please enlighten us on your motives!

I apologised if you have been offended.

work work hard ? i dont get you . if you are afraid i whack your religion ...please let me know . what obvious bias do i have ? please let me know . are you sure its me who cant handle the truth and not christains ? :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why these people hate Christianity is because they are sinful and Christianity make them look bad.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The reason why these people hate Christianity is because they are sinful and Christianity make them look bad.

i dont hate christainity ..i just find it stupid ...period . wahahahahahaha . im making you look bad now :wink: whahahaahha

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can talk, you are an animal, snake is an animal just like you, can talk also.

Nope, I don't think talking snake is stupid just as a talking drifter is possible.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can talk, you are an animal, snake is an animal just like you, can talk also.

Nope, I don't think talking snake is stupid just as a talking drifter is possible.

i think this is a stupid post liao ...:wink: sorry it do not make sense to me . :wink: 2 points for you :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You deleted my points. Put them back please

i cant put back ..once done already done ..but i promise you i will not inf you if you post logic stuff rather then rning around in circles ...its that a deal ? we are both adult and if we want to disscuss about religion we do it in an adult way ...

Last edited:
B

Baluku

speaking from a third person's perspective.

sometimes your illogical replies could really piss people off.

trapping people into a same loop you are in.

just in case you don't know.

pride is a start of all evil.

and humility is a mother of all virtues.

Last edited by a moderator:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
speaking from a third person's perspective.

sometimes your illogical replies could really piss people off.

trapping people into a same loop you are in.

just in case you don't know.

pride is a start of all evil.

and humility is a mother of all virtues.

i believe in an eye for an eye an tooth for an tooth . most of my illogical post is quoted from the bible to throw back at christain ...let them feel how they feel if they are runing around in circles and not really answering question . i dont believe if somebody slap you on your left cheeks and you offer him your right to be slap . i am not noble .

Last edited: