• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang By-election later news up date

fuckSDPparty

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP Wall of Shame

Dr Chee Soon Juan, 47 (Sec-Gen)

1992 - Misappropriated funds as NUS staff, drank glucose while on hunger strike
1993 - Overthrew Chiam See Tong as Sec-Gen, Chiam sued the SDP, SDP lost and paid Chiam damages
2001 - Shouted at Goh Chok Tong with accusations that have no truths, lost defamation suit

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
WORKERS' PARTY IS A FAKE OPPOSITION PARTY
DISGRACE WP FORMER MP FOR HOUGANG PLAYBOY YAW SHIN LEONG VOTED FOR PAP
WP IS COMPLETELY A SILENCE PARTY AND IS PAP 'B' TEAM
JBJ GOT EYES TO SEE

What has WP done since won Aljunied GRC, Hougang and Punggol East?
WP MPs have been enjoying 16k MP monthly allowance easy money by sleeping inside parliament.
WP MPs are wasting taxpayers time by asking PAP with father, mother and great grand stories.
Is it what the opposition supporters wanted to hear?????
We want our CPF full withdrawal at 55 and yet WP MPs supported their brother PAP with min sum withdrawal at 65!!!!!
WE wanted to view "To Singapore with Love" being banned by MDA and yet WP MPs never commented this issue to your good friends in white as WP is PAP 'B' team.
When PM as Teochew Low should WKS should resigned about Mas and Silence LTK cannot give a straight forward answer to say yes.
WP always claimed credit that they won Aljunied GRC simply of their good leedership. Bullish !!!
A fact that WP won Aljunied GRC is cos there already has at least 20% die hard opposition supporters that will not vote for PAP and most important was JBJ traditional branded trademark.
During GE2008 disgrace WP former MP for Hougang Playboy Yaw Shin Leong said that he voted for PAP in his living constituency. A die hard supporter would rather voted a Dog that voting for PAP !!! Agreed ?? But being PAP 'B' team WP choose to vote for PAP if their constituency is being challenge by other opposition party. WP is PAP and PAP owned WP that why WP must be remained silence at all time.
All WP MPs and NCMP are timid, kiasi and kisqu.
We already given WP 3 years and yet WP continue to be silence. WP motto is "You die your biz" I just want to enjoy my 16k and keep mum.
I predicted GE16 Aljunied GRC, Hougang and Punggol East will either to be returned to WP brother PAP or other opposition party. Certainly must kick out WP in GE16 as 20% die hard opposition supporters are ready either they voted a Dog is better than voting for WP or PAP.
WP under LTK and SL will not grow further as JBJ already rises from the grave to confront the people in white. JBJ spirit will protect RN and HHH.
Vote wisely and vote for a true and real opposition party.
WP is a fake opposition party.

fuckSDPparty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Default Re: WP participating in Hong Lim protests?

Quote Originally Posted by methink View Post
Alamak old story... you a doggie for your master able to get 200 pts with just 30 postings. How you do it doggie?

anyone want to get 200 pts, all you have to do is fuck the Hong Lim WAYANG PARTY ( SDP ) .

New or Olds, History can't erase... Gong kia. lols

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
WORKERS' PARTY IS A FAKE OPPOSITION PARTY
DISGRACE WP FORMER MP FOR HOUGANG PLAYBOY YAW SHIN LEONG VOTED FOR PAP
WP IS COMPLETELY A SILENCE PARTY AND IS PAP 'B' TEAM
JBJ GOT EYES TO SEE

What has WP done since won Aljunied GRC, Hougang and Punggol East?
WP MPs have been enjoying 16k MP monthly allowance easy money by sleeping inside parliament.
WP MPs are wasting taxpayers time by asking PAP with father, mother and great grand stories.
Is it what the opposition supporters wanted to hear?????
We want our CPF full withdrawal at 55 and yet WP MPs supported their brother PAP with min sum withdrawal at 65!!!!!
WE wanted to view "To Singapore with Love" being banned by MDA and yet WP MPs never commented this issue to your good friends in white as WP is PAP 'B' team.
When PM as Teochew Low should WKS should resigned about Mas and Silence LTK cannot give a straight forward answer to say yes.
WP always claimed credit that they won Aljunied GRC simply of their good leedership. Bullish !!!
A fact that WP won Aljunied GRC is cos there already has at least 20% die hard opposition supporters that will not vote for PAP and most important was JBJ traditional branded trademark.
During GE2008 disgrace WP former MP for Hougang Playboy Yaw Shin Leong said that he voted for PAP in his living constituency. A die hard supporter would rather voted a Dog that voting for PAP !!! Agreed ?? But being PAP 'B' team WP choose to vote for PAP if their constituency is being challenge by other opposition party. WP is PAP and PAP owned WP that why WP must be remained silence at all time.
All WP MPs and NCMP are timid, kiasi and kisqu.
We already given WP 3 years and yet WP continue to be silence. WP motto is "You die your biz" I just want to enjoy my 16k and keep mum.
I predicted GE16 Aljunied GRC, Hougang and Punggol East will either to be returned to WP brother PAP or other opposition party. Certainly must kick out WP in GE16 as 20% die hard opposition supporters are ready either they voted a Dog is better than voting for WP or PAP.
WP under LTK and SL will not grow further as JBJ already rises from the grave to confront the people in white. JBJ spirit will protect RN and HHH.
Vote wisely and vote for a true and real opposition party.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Community Health Fair 2014 (社区保健日2014) at Hougang Central Hub in front of Hougang Mall. Exhibition (医疗展览), Health talks (医疗讲座) and health screenings (医疗检验). The event is free. Do join us from 9am onwards.

In collaboration with the SATA CommHealth, Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council and WP Community Fund.

10501884_939135979436345_4377407862084822375_n.jpg

10592661_939136046103005_6625847539362874878_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]2014.09.06 Mid-Autumn Celebrations[/h]Updated <abbr title="Monday, September 15, 2014 at 8:13am" data-utime="1410740033" class="timestamp">about 2 weeks ago</abbr>

Hougang SMC celebrated this year's Mid-Autumn celebrations amidst the cool winds of September. Residents were treated to free-flow of mooncakes, bottled green tea and hot oolong tea, and enjoyed an evening of games, lantern riddles and lucky draw. A performance of wheel-chair dance caught the imagination of the audience. The performers were able-bodied volunteers who hopes to inspire others who might be wheelchair-bound that their disability should not be an obstacle in doing what they want to do.

As with all Mid-Autumn Celebrations, there was also a lantern procession led by our own MP for Hougang, Mr Png Eng Huat, with a stroll round the neighbourhood park.

Photo Credit: Tan Thuan Tong

10645335_932179566798653_1866278022692795102_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
:kma:
from TR Emeritius

Sperm:
September 30, 2014 at 12:09 am (Quote)

Wp, you have bitten the hands that fed you.
Never assume you got to where you are by your own efforts.
Its the bloggers who did most of the educating of sinkies.
YOu have done little in contrast.
Now you behave like pap and condem roy even while police investigation ongoing.
You are interferring with police investigation for jumping to conclusion.
What have you achieved for the people in terms of cpf policy failure issues ?
Its Roy that has cornered pap with the cpf expose. He did that for us for free. You each cost us tax payers a hefty $16k plus per pax.
What have you achieved for opposition voters except nothing ?

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]2014.09.06 Mid-Autumn Celebrations[/h]Updated <abbr title="Monday, September 15, 2014 at 8:13am" data-utime="1410740033" class="timestamp">about 2 weeks ago</abbr>

Hougang SMC celebrated this year's Mid-Autumn celebrations amidst the cool winds of September. Residents were treated to free-flow of mooncakes, bottled green tea and hot oolong tea, and enjoyed an evening of games, lantern riddles and lucky draw. A performance of wheel-chair dance caught the imagination of the audience. The performers were able-bodied volunteers who hopes to inspire others who might be wheelchair-bound that their disability should not be an obstacle in doing what they want to do.

As with all Mid-Autumn Celebrations, there was also a lantern procession led by our own MP for Hougang, Mr Png Eng Huat, with a stroll round the neighbourhood park.

10698397_932179670131976_5895128546532668753_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
DISGRACE WP FORMER MP FOR HOUGANG PLAYBOY YAW SHING LEONG VOTED FOR PAP
WP IS PAP 'B' TEAM
WP IS A SILENCE PARTY
WP SUPPORTED CPF MIN SUM WITHDRAWAL AT 65
RN & HHH ARE FIGHTING FOR ALL SINGAPOREANS TO WANT OUR CPF BACK
LATE JBJ, LATE DR LEE S C, EVEN FS & TLH ARE DISAPPOINTED WITH LTK & SL TIMID LEEDERSHIP AND ARE WATCHING THE FALL OF WP UNDER THESE 2 COWARD.

from TR Emeritius

Sperm:
September 30, 2014 at 12:09 am (Quote)

Wp, you have bitten the hands that fed you.
Never assume you got to where you are by your own efforts.
Its the bloggers who did most of the educating of sinkies.
YOu have done little in contrast.
Now you behave like pap and condem roy even while police investigation ongoing.
You are interferring with police investigation for jumping to conclusion.
What have you achieved for the people in terms of cpf policy failure issues ?
Its Roy that has cornered pap with the cpf expose. He did that for us for free. You each cost us tax payers a hefty $16k plus per pax.
What have you achieved for opposition voters except nothing ?

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1907439_932179673465309_7082454737372191854_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
from TR Emeritius

Please be informed that Disgrace WP former MP for Hougang Playboy Yaw Shing Leong said that he voted for PAP against other opposition party.
WP is PAP 'B' Team
WP is a silence party
PAP is like BN and WP is MCA.

WP waste of space:
September 29, 2014 at 9:47 pm (Quote)
@Current WP is fake Opposition:
September 29, 2014 at 7:13 pm Current WP is fake Opposition(Quote)

WORKERS’ PARTY IS A FAKE OPPOSITION PARTY
JBJ is watching LTK and SL making the fall of WP.

Response:
I am an anti PIGS supporter and I hate the fucking bunch of useless, greedy, arrogant idiots MIW. I do not have any favourite opposition Party. I find it’s very true of what the author said. LTK has been in parliament almost 20 years, what has he done? Absolutely nothing. They won the elections was because there was no other better opposition party to challenge PAP, LTK also clever in winning the teochew supporters. Honestly, WP is a waste of space. WP supporters, don’t be upset with my comments. I am speaking from my heart, fact is fact, they are not questioning the important issues in parliament. LTK is not clever in debate maybe because of his Chinese language. WP motto is not ‘you die your biz’, their motto is ‘CHEE KEE KOO CHEE KEE’.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10458209_932179690131974_8711997310859237691_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
from TR Emeritius

MIW R liars:
October 2, 2014 at 8:13 am (Quote)

I am now very iffy about the Workers Party.
And very in favor of SDP and Dr Chee.
Voters, pls support the SDP in coming GE.

================================================== ==========

Singaporean907:
October 2, 2014 at 8:27 am (Quote)

Wp is nothing to pap total no fear at all. When
come to Chee that is a different situation,they
will not sleep well. I know I ll create a storm
If I say even lee ky afraid to head on with chee
sj. Don’t agree? Nevermind, chee soon Juan
If u are reading this, I like u to know that I read
U well. Hahaha

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10614314_932179736798636_4225938102320774163_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
from TR Emeritius

rustNoPig:
September 30, 2014 at 5:42 pm (Quote)

No more voting for WP.
Vote for any opposition party besides WP.
WP is now sleeping with PAP.

================================================== ==========
Singaporean907:
September 30, 2014 at 7:02 pm (Quote)

Yes, WP is sleeping. Do not waste your vote
for them. Please vote any opp. Party other than
Wp .

================================================== ============

Hang Tuah:
September 30, 2014 at 7:06 pm (Quote)
TrustNoPig:

No more voting for WP.
Sadly I’ve to agree.
Except for its die hard supporters the rest of us can see that WP has no comments on current issues eg return our CPF, toll hikes, ERP, train breakdowns, missing taxis, PRC con man, fake professor etc.
Low has to step down if he’s so ultra conservative and over deferential to PAP.
No more WP rallies for me.

================================================== =========
Big NO for WP:
September 30, 2014 at 8:12 pm (Quote)

Do not vote for WP, LTK is LHL favourite opposition. WP motto:CHE KE KO CHE KE. They are good in rally, like LHL said, roar like a tiger but mouse in parliament. They are very happy warming the seat with 16000 per month. Vote any oppositions except PAP’A’ team and PAP’B’ team(WP)

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]2014.09.06 Mid-Autumn Celebrations[/h]Updated <abbr title="Monday, September 15, 2014 at 8:13am" data-utime="1410740033" class="timestamp">about 3 weeks ago</abbr>

10404187_932179753465301_1709905314309914454_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
from TR Emeritius

F LTA:
September 30, 2014 at 9:38 pm (Quote)
@a Senior Citizen

You are entitled to your opinion but the fact is WP is a no comment party.
Feel cheated attending ALL its rallies , some in the rain.
Don’t tell me WP does this and that. I’m no longer interested.

=============================================================

good luck to sdp:
October 1, 2014 at 12:34 am (Quote)

I think SDP will be much more daring to speak up for us if they are in the parliament!

============================================================

ordinary Singaporean:
October 1, 2014 at 9:32 am (Quote)
IMO. .i just can’t trust PAP n WP anymore.

It’s so obvious..WP in the parliament just for show just to keep pap safe in parliament and let the lee family happily fucking Singaporean again n again..during election LTK KPKB number1..cock erected like ready to f**k pap.
after election??? What happened?? See for yourself. .WP..thumbs down..

=============================================================

Handi:
October 1, 2014 at 3:48 pm (Quote)

WP made so many empty promises during GE 2011 rallies. Request voters to vote them in for alternate voices in the Parliament and claimed to slap PAP whenever required but after elections, guess what happened? Sleeping in the Parliament and left many local Singaporeans struggled with high cost of living.
A fake opposition with no moralities!

=======================================================
Abdul:
October 2, 2014 at 9:02 am (Quote)

Well done SDP, work hard till the next election and you will be rewarded.Keep it up.You have my full support.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]2014.09.06 Mid-Autumn Celebrations[/h]Updated <abbr title="Monday, September 15, 2014 at 8:13am" data-utime="1410740033" class="timestamp">about 3 weeks ago</abbr>

10590674_932179806798629_7438562469596547101_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hang Tuah:
September 30, 2014 at 7:06 pm (Quote)
TrustNoPig:

No more voting for WP.
Sadly I’ve to agree.
Except for its die hard supporters the rest of us can see that WP has no comments on current issues eg return our CPF, toll hikes, ERP, train breakdowns, missing taxis, PRC con man, fake professor etc.
Low has to step down if he’s so ultra conservative and over deferential to PAP.
No more WP rallies for me.

================================================== =========
Big NO for WP:
September 30, 2014 at 8:12 pm (Quote)

Do not vote for WP, LTK is LHL favourite opposition. WP motto:CHE KE KO CHE KE. They are good in rally, like LHL said, roar like a tiger but mouse in parliament. They are very happy warming the seat with 16000 per month. Vote any oppositions except PAP’A’ team and PAP’B’ team(WP)

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10671430_932179823465294_1075342989985664382_n.jpg