• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to buy a Trishaw

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why buy if its only for promotional event? you want to keep it later?

suggest approach the various trishaw tours and ask them for a daily rate or package and decide if that cost is ok for you. you probably can get an authentic trishaw rider for your promo event as the rental should include the driver. Go to Albert Mall at Rochor area and ask. I think Chinatown has one as well

I did it years back for a D&D and won 1st prize for the theme....:biggrin:

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why buy if its only for promotional event? you want to keep it later?

suggest approach the various trishaw tours and ask them for a daily rate or package and decide if that cost is ok for you. you probably can get an authentic trishaw rider for your promo event as the rental should include the driver. Go to Albert Mall at Rochor area and ask. I think Chinatown has one as well

I did it years back for a D&D and won 1st prize for the theme....:biggrin:
Google for trishaw Singapore: the following is the 2nd result...
[Dunno of got gahmen links...seems a monopoly to me... No 2 competing companies to give value for $$$?]

http://www.trishawuncle.com.sg/html/about_us/about_us_01.html
Trishaw Uncle Pte Ltd (三轮车大叔私人有限公司) is the one and only licensed operator for trishaw tours in Singapore appointed by the Singapore Tourism Board.
Trishaw Uncle pays tribute to all trishaw riders, for providing transport services rain or shine, from the time before cars, buses and trains. In Singapore, children are taught to address elders as “Uncles” and “Aunties” as a form of respect. “Trishaw Uncle” is a term of endearment for the trishaw riders who formed the early backbone of Singapore’s labour force, using their manual strength to get people to places.
Click here for more info.

mrnor

I have only 1 set. Quote me a price if interested. At least $800-$900.

IMG_2051.JPG

sudas

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can contact MR k.sudas at 83764313,or email him at [email protected]

he fabricates and customise singapore trishaws,rickshaws,ricksaw

Attachments

• rickshaw white with red seat.JPG
    rickshaw white with red seat.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 347
  • trishaw orange.jpg
    trishaw orange.jpg