• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

24years old SAF regular hanged himself at Changi Airbase, what's happening Singaland?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DontAnyHowSay
  • profile.png
    View Profile
  • forum.png
    View Forum Posts
  • message.png
    Private Message

user-online.png
<DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date <DD>May 2009 </DD><DT>Location <DD>Sick&poorean </DD><DT>Posts <DD>348 </DD></DL>
[h=2]24years old SAF regular hanged himself at Changi Airbase, what's happening Singaland?[/h]
24years old SAF regular hanged himself at Changi Airbase, what's happening Singaland?

so young, sad...​

In God we trust, No $ no service.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 24years old SAF regular hanged himself at Changi Airbase, what's happening Singal

So sad at this age choose this route :(

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 24years old SAF regular hanged himself at Changi Airbase, what's happening Singal

SAF regular found dead at Changi Airbase
Updated 02:41 PM May 05, 2012
SINGAPORE - An off-duty Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) regular serviceman was found dead at Changi Airbase earlier today.

2nd Sergeant (2SG) Suresh S/O Seluras, aged 24, was found hanging from a rope in Changi Airbase this morning. An SAF ambulance with a medic were immediately dispatched to the scene at 9.35 am. They found 2SG Suresh unresponsive with no pulse, and attempted to resuscitate him.

The serviceman was then sent by SAF ambulance to Changi General Hospital as resuscitation efforts continued. He was pronounced dead at 10.53 am at CGH.

2SG Suresh was a military policeman from the 608th Squadron.

The Ministry of Defence and the SAF extend their deepest condolences to the family of the late 2SG Suresh. The SAF is assisting the family in their time of grief and is investigating the incident. A police investigation will also be conducted.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Either $$$ or charbor issue. Small chance, work place matters. No need a genius to figure this one out.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

my deepest condolences to the bereaved family esp the parents.
my heart bleeds every time i read about deaths in our army - nsf or regular.
rip my dear singaporean.rip...

Leungsam

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When a soldier is tired, he cannot think properly.

fuckyouborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Gambling ?

most likely gambling...it has killed so many sinkies already...the govt will never tell u % suicide is from gambling....

rachel1

Re: Gambling ?

Hi, I am just new to this forum. I just read this thread and first, my deepest condolences to the parents and the family of this young person. I don't know why people would want to hang himself. If you have a problem better talk this with someone else. Never be alone. Also, I don't think that anyone who is in a normal state of mind would want to suffer himself and rather die. A mature person faces difficulties in life and for sure they will surpass any trials that might come. Killing oneself is never an answer to any problem. It is adding another problem to the previous problem and the ones left are the ones who will suffer. How can they even bare that kind of situation?

Simmons

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Military policeman found hanged did not seem depressed

March 8, 2013 - 1:02am

By: Chai Hung Yin

The coroner’s inquiry into Second Sergeant Suresh Seluras’ death, which occurred on May 5 last year when he was found hanged in Changi Air Base, heard that the 24-year-old had plans to marry his girlfriend.

The court heard that at about 6pm on the evening before he was found dead, the military policeman was drinking with some friends at a happy hour event at Changi Mess, outside Changi Air Base (West).

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maybe during the drinking lobang pichar, he heard his gf was upped by his mates.
he was devastated cos his girlfriend told him she can only give him after marriage.
:eek: