• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Genetic difference between Han Chinese and Singaporeans

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
The North is mixed with Altaic to an extend, but the South is heavily mixed with aborigines. Both North and South Chinese are mixed, with maybe the centre Han Chinese being the most purest. The only Han Chinese that does not have any Han Chinese ancestry or DNA are the Tanka and Pinghua, their DNA haplogroup are exclusively all Southern. The Cantonese and Hokkiens have the highest frequencies of Sino-tibetan DNA paternal ancestry but ironically they are also the closest to aborigines. The real Han Chinese would have been mostly northern with some southern admixture, don't be so sure to think that the more yellow the more Han Chinese.

Each line represents an individual ancestry.

The Yellow represents Northern Ancestry (<--- Yellow does not mean Han Chinese, it also means Altaic or Siberian admixture)
The Brown represents Southern Ancestry (<--- Ussually Southeast Asian or Southern aborigines)
No idea what the green represents, it may have something to do with Han Chinese but I don't know, if anybody knows tells me.

BTW.... Can somebody explain to me what the heck to they mean by Frappe and Structure? also know any idea what does K=2 and K=3 means?

2r3lfy8.jpg

99kqvc.png

Last edited: