• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PHOTOS: New citizens enjoying themselves at National Integration Carnival 2012

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]PHOTOS: New citizens enjoying themselves at National Integration Carnival 2012[/h]Posted by temasektimes on May 3, 2012
The National Integration Carnival was launched last Saturday at the Singapore Zoological Gardens by Minister in Prime Minister’s Office S Iswaran to make the new citizens feel welcome in Singapore.
Below are some photographs of new citizens whom Singaporeans are urged constantly to ‘integrate’ with enjoying themselves at the event:

[Source: PA's Facebook]

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, we welcome these new citizens and we love them all.

cheers

yes indeed, lets import them by hordes and villages. We can always fill up the leftover HDB flats, condos... and I hear there's some space left on the beaches to put up tents to house them.

B

Baluku

They looked any different meh?

Why some people can hate them?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, we welcome these new citizens and we love them all.

cheers

Why don't you walk the talk by opening your house door to welcome these new citizens from India, PRC and Pinoy land..??? I'm sure you have spare rooms to accomodate them.. As a PAP supporter, its your duty to help these new immigrants to integrate.. Heed your PAP's call.. Help these new immigrants now..!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Whatever criteria the PAP has, they certainly weren't chosen for their good looks.

Marican

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to truly know whether they are really integrating with Sporeans?Just by an outing,some photographs?To integrate,you need to understand culture.Do pinoys and other new citizens know the culture Sporeans are proud of?To be one,you have to first dessensitse yourself.Pinoys are too narcisstic and selfish to know another culture.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Currently we have English, Chinese, Malay and Tamil as the 4 main language, soon those new citizens will demand filipino tagalog, North India Hindi, Myanmar, Thai, Vietnam, etc to be included. Mark my words. Already North Indians new citizens have already asked why no Hindi to be included.

Last edited:

Marican

Alfrescian
Loyal
The accepted social norms built among the races of a country.The food,the language and its people.Of course,one must understand Singapore politics which Im sure many ppl in this forum are aware of.

Marican

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the diversity pap wants Singapore to have.Im hope to see our minister addressing his speech in those language mentioned.I love diversity come 2016.

Currently we have English, Chinese, Malay and Tamil as the 4 main language, soon those new citizens will demand filipino tagalog, North India Hindi, Myanmar, Thai, Vietnam, etc to be included. Mark my words. Already North Indians new citizens have already asked why no Hindi to be included.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

in time to come there will not be malay and tamil.

they will be replaced by tagalog and what ever language these trash brings with them.

Last edited: