• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

少油少盐

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think they act cool because none of them notice you anyway. They think you're a fat tree planted by NParks for crows to perch on and they walk on by.
Fat is better than short, fat can slim down, short?.... will remain short forever :smile:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm taller than most women. That's good enough for me. Who wants to look like a beanpole, or worse, a fat tree.
Models, Ms Universe and Ang mohs are definitely too tall for you, but ok lah, you like to climb right? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thats what i tell them at the zhi zhar places that i patronise :smile:

latest cholesterol results not encouraging though ....

total cholesterol .......299

hdl ........... 69

ratio .....4.3

ldl .......210

TriG .....98

blood glucose ......85

:(:(:(

Am not on medication or anything presently

299; just 1 point short of a perfect game ..Go For it bro ! !
:biggrin:
Btw; soTongs & sheLLfoods are the main cuLprits ~..
:eek:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha ok i maintain 300 ...perfect game....prize is nice tombstone :o

ya i gotta avoid the shellfish much as i like them

299; just 1 point short of a perfect game ..Go For it bro ! !
:biggrin:
Btw; soTongs & sheLLfoods are the main cuLprits ~..
:eek:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Models, Ms Universe and Ang mohs are definitely too tall for you, but ok lah, you like to climb right? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I did have some girlfriends taller than me. They were trophies in my arms. Linda Lee was also taller than Bruce Lee.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did have some girlfriends taller than me. They were trophies in my arms. Linda Lee was also taller than Bruce Lee.
NPNT, I also can say I dated Ms Universe :p:p
But my ex is an SQ gal, thats the truth :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bruce Lee got 1 balls, you sama sama? whahaha

Mai angry ahh :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just eat the less oily stuff lah.

zk027.JPG

魚片河粉