• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

少油少盐

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
thats what i tell them at the zhi zhar places that i patronise :smile:

latest cholesterol results not encouraging though ....

total cholesterol .......299

hdl ........... 69

ratio .....4.3

ldl .......210

TriG .....98

blood glucose ......85

:(:(:(

Am not on medication or anything presently

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
always eat in moderation, exercise more and keep hydrated.

emma yong died at a tender age of 36 due to stomach cancer and excessive carbonated drinks and junk food.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
have done all 3 of the above bro.....6 months ago my readings were much better. Cant explain the spike.

always eat in moderation, exercise more and keep hydrated.

emma yong died at a tender age of 36 due to stomach cancer and excessive carbonated drinks and junk food.

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I order food I always say add extra chili, add extra pepper, add extra soy sauce, anything can add extra also add. Just don't add extra price. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro...i got a list of ....food(100mg )/cholesterol table.....rice and lean meat is ok....of cos too much white rice is not so good in other ways.

I think its the zhi zhar oil cos i eat out so much these days

Eat more salads and less meat and rice.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hahaaha ..like that means i know who you are la...you came to my shop to eat many times

When I order food I always say add extra chili, add extra pepper, add extra soy sauce, anything can add extra also add. Just don't add extra price. :biggrin: