• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never been to Bale Club before.
Worth a visit?
Am looking forward to the refresh of the club facilities such as swimming pool (50m) and a good gym.
LF itself is already a good place for jogging.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never been to Bale Club before.
Worth a visit?
Am looking forward to the refresh of the club facilities such as swimming pool (50m) and a good gym.
LF itself is already a good place for jogging.

Bale club is undergoing some renovation. But the restaurant is open and so is the pool.
In a few weeks time the wine,whisky bar would be opened.
currently u can t use the gym as undergoing repairs.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is the Porasia Golf Club, sooooo run down ? Thanks

I heard LF and the owners of porresia golf club involved in a court dispute. Poressia wanted to sell part of the golf course to a well known international developer who wanted to build some high rise apts. LF brought the club to court to try to buy back the land. I heard LF won. But I also heard from other sources dispute still ongoing.
In view of this there is no motivation for the current owners to upgrade.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I agree that the situation in the golf course is very different from the test of the development.
First time I went there I got a shock.

So run down in its current condition.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I agree that the situation in the golf course is very different from the test of the development.
First time I went there I got a shock.

So run down in its current condition.

land at LF getting very valuable. That is why LF do not want a competitor at its door step. If LF lose the tranquility of the place will be lost forever.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK. That's great. Next time I'll drop by. The last time the main guard house was a pain. Didn't allow people to go in without an appointment

Hopeful

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK. That's great. Next time I'll drop by. The last time the main guard house was a pain. Didn't allow people to go in without an appointment

Actually it's good to hear you say that, otherwise what's the point of having security in the first place. Hope they continue to maintain LF security when they do start to allow more public access.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
They'll to find a balance between security and allowing outside access to increase business else you will really be paying 30+ for a fried vegetables with rice

penpen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will be collecting the key soon.

Anyone has done the inspection of their house? How is the level of defects identified?

Pioneer123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will be collecting the key soon.

Anyone has done the inspection of their house? How is the level of defects identified?

I did an inspection last week (before handover) and left a list of things for the developer to fix before we do the handover. Nothing too serious but had a huge leak in one of the bedrooms which didn't fill me with confidence, but they will sort out out before the handover.

Also made sure they will clean out the pool before handover as while I was looking at all the dirty water in it a frog jumped out followed by fish jumping!!!!

Still, wont be moving for a few months though as got reno work to do after handover.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh.? That's something new.
Thought it's all strata?

Wow. Everyone wants to follow England and Scotland example. Haha.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bayou Water Village officially breakaway from Leisure Farm corp by end of this month. Good news or bad news?

How does BWV break away from LF?
Don't understand that part.
They have a separate main entrance and security now?
I can understand if they have a different MSCT budget and committee though.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does BWV break away from LF?
Don't understand that part.
They have a separate main entrance and security now?
I can understand if they have a different MSCT budget and committee though.

Like any condo in Singapore the resident take over the management of the estate. They get the best of both worlds.