• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any new projects for Leisure Farm? Any direct from developer? I am keen...

They will be launching bayou creek phase 2 in July. Semi dees only. Between 2.85 to 3 plus million.
I heard they may be releasing 1 acre and quarter acre land for sale too. Heard it is 190 psf onwards.

Thermofisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will be launching bayou creek phase 2 in July. Semi dees only. Between 2.85 to 3 plus million.
I heard they may be releasing 1 acre and quarter acre land for sale too. Heard it is 190 psf onwards.

Do you have more info and lobang? I like to know more.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you have more info and lobang? I like to know more.

Better to drive up to their sales office during weekdays office hrs. They can show you the showhouses for both semi-dee and bungalows. Can visit East Ledang and Horizon Hills office too to compare if got time.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness. 2.8-3 million for semi D?!

That's pretty high. Think starting to reach Singapore price already. Johor prices are really moving. Amazing.
There are still many new launches around the corner.

Sunrise is also launching. Interesting times.

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow...Eco world semi d only 1.9mio

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow...Eco world semi d only 1.9mio

I thinkit's not exactly an apple to apple comparison since Leisure Farm appeal consists of all the estate unique features like gardens, horse riding etc.

But thequestion is whether the price is equal to the value offered.

Thermofisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, the price is really steep but I am really looking to have a good retirement place. I am also unsure what would become of the place when I reach retirement age then.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far the estate is very well maintained. It's being quite a number of years already and it still looks good.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far the estate is very well maintained. It's being quite a number of years already and it still looks good.

Personally for me, I do find a sense of tranquility and peace that I did not find in any of the other developments in Iskandar.
The whole quiet energy sets in when I drove into Leisure Farm.
For East Ledang, it was a very neatly set up mid-high end residential feel.
For Horizon Hills, it was just a very efficient replication of mid end housing on a much larger and compact scale.
I was nicely surprised by the Eco World projects when I went into the show flats though. Nice quaint design (almost retro) and with a commercial angle built in right from the start (not surprising as it was the same team from SP Setia, who were the original brainchild behind township planning).
I would say one should consider LF for a quiet and peaceful environment. Though, the immediate neighbourhood would be developing up with UEM Sunrise and Sunway coming along.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't been to Eco Botanic. Seems like it's worth a trip there to take a look see.
Although I am not too impressed with the housing on offer at setia Tropika. Their estate design is not so good. Multi million bungalow are next to low cost terrace housing.
A bit strange in terms of their layout decisions

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Leisure Farm", does it sound atas? kee chiu! weird name to me..:rolleyes:

Actually the name is not the most appropriate, but that would be a lesser concern/focus for me.
Key would be security and the environment/neighbours/energy of the place for residents
So far, most of the above had been well.
Challenge would be to keep it that way or to improve on it.

aumysg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it ironic that they call themselves Eco Garden. Clear all natural flora just to transplant it with another. What is so "Eco" about it? Just curious. Maybe I should have a look look see. And I have to say the verandah home is a bit misleading( from the posters outside the fence"). It just look like a balcony, not big enough to be called a verandah. I like LF on some days but it's too remote and lonely too. What I love though that each project have their own maintenance office and facilities and the greeneries. I am going to miss the sound of the birds and catching kingfishers fishing on some days. You don't get that very often.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it ironic that they call themselves Eco Garden. Clear all natural flora just to transplant it with another. What is so "Eco" about it? Just curious. Maybe I should have a look look see. And I have to say the verandah home is a bit misleading( from the posters outside the fence"). It just look like a balcony, not big enough to be called a verandah. I like LF on some days but it's too remote and lonely too. What I love though that each project have their own maintenance office and facilities and the greeneries. I am going to miss the sound of the birds and catching kingfishers fishing on some days. You don't get that very often.

I do think that LF will gradually become less remote and lonely.
Do watch out for their development both in and around LF.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do think that LF will gradually become less remote and lonely.
Do watch out for their development both in and around LF.

A documentary on LF will be shown on channel news Asia in June.
You will be able to hear more about the future developments in and around LF in this documentary.

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't been to Eco Botanic. Seems like it's worth a trip there to take a look see.
Although I am not too impressed with the housing on offer at setia Tropika. Their estate design is not so good. Multi million bungalow are next to low cost terrace housing.
A bit strange in terms of their layout decisions[/Q

U should take a look... Huge lake going to be built and surrounded by lots of garden. I think value for money. I am just unlucky, not able to get one during balloting day. The downside of Eco botanic- some of the houses are very near high cable tension.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personal opinion , i don't like certain part of LF, a lot of old bungalow design and abandoned bungalows...

With close to 2000 acre, it is big enough not to have to drive past the parts of LF that existing owners had neglected.
I am happy to see Bayou Creek I completing very soon and part II launching.
There is also new hoarding up of the area in front of the adminstrative head office area. That might be for low rise apartments?
Any one have any idea?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
With close to 2000 acre, it is big enough not to have to drive past the parts of LF that existing owners had neglected.
I am happy to see Bayou Creek I completing very soon and part II launching.
There is also new hoarding up of the area in front of the adminstrative head office area. That might be for low rise apartments?
Any one have any idea?

Bayou gardens - cluster landed and semi dees but strata title