• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope they can sell out and boost the confidence in the market again.
Phase 7B semi dee after disc is around 2.8 million. However heard 1 sub sale of phase 7A went at 2.8 million
Bus service from LF to jurong east starting end this month.
Just 1 trip to and fro as a start and may get bigger bus if response is good.
free bus service to bukit indah starting soon.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 7B semi dee after disc is around 2.8 million. However heard 1 sub sale of phase 7A went at 2.8 million
Bus service from LF to jurong east starting end this month.
Just 1 trip to and fro as a start and may get bigger bus if response is good.
free bus service to bukit indah starting soon.

Thanks Valdez, any idea what time the bus services will be?

I assume if it's free service to Bukit Indah will mean it will be two way? Any pick up from Bayou Eater Village & Bayou Creek? Helpful for residents who may not be driving.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Valdez, any idea what time the bus services will be?

I assume if it's free service to Bukit Indah will mean it will be two way? Any pick up from Bayou Eater Village & Bayou Creek? Helpful for residents who may not be driving.

The bus will leave 6 30 am from LF and return is 6 30pm.
pick up from the sales office. Do you think its better to stop at jurong east or further down in town.?
For bukit indah should be 2 way twice a day.
They will be gauge the response for the 1st month. If there is good demand they will get a bigger bus ie 20 seater.
They are working on the fares. There is a monthly pass and an ad hoc daily fare.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couldn't watch it on my mobile phone.
Too bad. But I guess it should be pretty nice.
Seems like the community is pretty active there. Which is good. Keeps everyone engaged and participation in the activities brings the neighbours closer to each other.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the link. It's very nice and the videography is amazing.
The estate looks to be coming along very well.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder how is biz at the clubhouse restaurant during meal times? Can survive long? Was quoted RM5 for a small bottle of mineral water!

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had it been taken over by the Italian restaurant? Or Issit still the old Bale club?

the whole bale club is now being run by a group of LF residents. The basement is being renovated and soon there will be a new gym, pilate classes. Apart from the restaurant there will be a wine and whisky bar, live entertainment.

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monday, I just had a lunch at club house. I ordered a plat of fried mixed vegetables with rice, and restaurant wanted charged me 34RM. I was surprised and argued why the price gone up so much. Then the waiter made a call to his boss and cut the price to 20.88rm

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monday, I just had a lunch at club house. I ordered a plat of fried mixed vegetables with rice, and restaurant wanted charged me 34RM. I was surprised and argued why the price gone up so much. Then the waiter made a call to his boss and cut the price to 20.88rm
Did you check the price on the menu before ordering.? Include drinks?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

It must be organic vegetable and rice cooked with ancient sea salt :eek:

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
No drinks ordered and I also didn't check the menu as I did same order some time back and it only cost me 6RM for a plate of fried mixed vegs.