• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg
Today straits times article. Seemed more or less confirmed the HSR terminal station near to Peter lim motor city at gerbang nusajaya. Good news for leisure farm property owners as the station will be less than 1 km away.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 15855
Today straits times article. Seemed more or less confirmed the HSR terminal station near to Peter lim motor city at gerbang nusajaya. Good news for leisure farm property owners as the station will be less than 1 km away.

Shouldnt it be near to educity or medini region if malaysia
hope to increase business mobility between KL and Johor?

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Medini land has already been developed, so it will be very expensive to bring the HSR in Medini.

I have to say that Medini would be the ideal place given the higher densities.

The rational of building the HSR in Gerbang Nusajaya is because is a greenfield land which can be masterplan based on HSR alignment.

Furthermore, Gerbang Nusajaya has the existing KTM track than runs across JB City, Pasir Gudang, Senai. Thus, the authorities are thinking of upgrading the KTM track to a commuter service (similar to KL) and ultimately link it to HSR station.

There are no concrete plans yet about the upgrading of KTM track, they are just planning ahead.

Shouldnt it be near to educity or medini region if malaysia
hope to increase business mobility between KL and Johor?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
MULPHA’S LEISURE FARM – THE SHANG RILA FOR S’PORE MILLIONAIRES

Just 5 Minutes’ Drive From Singapore 2nd Link Bridge Mulpha’s LEISURE FARM Greets me on the Right Side of The Plus Highway. So Near Yet So Far. Why? You see, when PLUS Built The Highway Over 10 Years Ago they did not create an access road to Leisure Farm. So Mulpha has Visibility But Not Accessibility. To reach Mulpha’s Leisure Farm you have to take a long & winding detour through Gelang Patah Town Centre by the 2 lanes track. And at night driving here could be dangerous. That’s why Sales have been slow & prices of Properties Here Trailed behind Ledang Heights & Medini which have better accessibility.

THE EXPLOSIVE TURN OF FORTUNE FOR LEISURE FARM

Finally, LEISURE FARM’s Wind Of FORTUNE IS BLOWING. UEMS & MULPHA Has Entered Into A Joint Venture To Transform The Entire Area With 3 New Connecting Interchanges! And With The Stroke Of Genius LEISURE FARM WILL BE THE MOST DESIRABLE HOTTEST HOUSING ENCLAVES FOR SINGAPORE’S MILLIONAIRES & BILLIONARES. LEISURE FARM WILL BE ONLY 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM TUAS, SINGAPORE! The Last Has Become FIRST!!! Surprisingly, Many Are Still Unaware of The Fortuitous Turn of Event. Shares of Other Iskandar Developers Have Been Chased Into The Stratosphere While MULPHA’S SHARE PRICE Languish at a mere 45.5 cts – A Far Cry of More Than A 1000% During Its Hey Day.

Examples are Focal Aims. Focal Aims was once traded at a low of 11 cts. Price has now SKYROCKETED to Over RM5.00 After Ecoworld bought it over. Another one is Tebrau Teguh at only 10 cts once. Price Exploded Like A Projectile To Over RM1.40 – Up 1,400%. None of the Assets by Focal Aims, Tebrau Teguh or any in Iskandar are comparable to the SUPREME LOCATION of LEISURE FARM.

Comparing Kancil or Proton Saga to Rolls Royce? Wise Investors Will Act Fast To Buy Up Properties Now in Leisure Farm. Expect LEISURE FARM Property Value To Rise Like Manhatten, London, The Hampton or S’pore Sentosa Island.

These Are The Salient Factors

1)THREE CONNECTING INTERCHANGES ENHANCE ACCESSIBILITY According to Renesial Leong, the property Queen of Malaysian Real Estate, prices of Real Estate will Rise by 20% to 40% when a connecting bridge or highway is built to cut short commuting time to the City Centre. This is How Permas Jaya (Know As Millionaire City in Chinese) Doubled or Tripled in Prices When The Permas Jaya Bridge was Built. Cutting Distance to JB CBD To A Mere 5 minutes from 45 minutes. Same goes for Taman Perling. Those who bought Taman Perling houses before Danga Coastal Bridge have seen their property value doubled and tripled! See My Article on “TAMAN PERLING – A SINGAPORE CENTRIC LOCATION.”

Note: It is still not too late to buy in Taman Perling as Prices Have Not Overtaken Those in Bangsar yet. In the Long Long Future – With The Spilling over of S’pore’s Billionaires & Millionaires Taman Perling will one day overtake all others in Malaysia – be it Bangsar or Penang. And LEISURE FARM? It Might Even Overtake Tokyo Someday. Japanese are fleeing a land of ever increasing earthquake & tsunami for the supreme safety of Iskandar!

2) BULLET TRAIN AT DOORSTEPS

A Check With IRDA (Iskandar Regional Development Authority) confirmed that THE HIGH SPEED BULLET TRAIN STATION WILL STOP IN GERBANG NUSAJAYA – LEISURE FARM’S VICINITY. Singaporeans Flocked To Developments around Mass Rapid Train (MRT) Station For Convenience. Expect LEISURE FARM To Spike Up In Even Higher Prices!

3) ASCENDAS TECH PARK

Ascendas Tech Park Is Borne Out Of Necessity. The Need of Spore SMEs In Its Expansion & Survival. To This End The Singapore Govt Is Actively Encouraging Spore SMEs To Shift to Iskandar and Ascendas Tech Park in particular. Expect 35,000 High Paying Professionals to Work Here. And Do You Know Where Is The Location of Ascendas Tech Park? Ha! It Is Located Within Walking or Cycling distance to LEISURE FARM.

4) THE BEVERLY HILL OF ISKANDAR

PINEWOOD STUDIO ISKANDAR Has Just Opened. Right Now The Happy Residents of LEISURE FARM Are Acting In Marco Polo The Upcoming Hot Firm yet to be released. Incidentally, Bever Hills located near Hollywood command the highest prices for Real Estate in California due to its proximity to Hollywood. Will secret agent OO7 or James Bond buy a Bungalow here in LEISURE FARM? If So Will LEISURE FARM Prices Rise Up To Match Beverly Hills?

5) MOTORSPORT CITY BY SPORE REMISIER KING PETER LIM & JOHOR SULTAN

Another RM3.5 Billions Project Within LEISURE FARM Vicinity. Donald Trump’s secret is to “Invest Where Rich People Play”. And Play They Do – With Their Ferraris & Lambhorginis & other new fangled machines – All Rich Men’s Toys Will Be Here in Gerbang Nusajaya. These Rich Men Might Also Move Into LEISURE FARM to stay near their treasure mah?

6) MANY MANY OTHERS – TOO MANY TO NAME.

And Time Would Fail Me To Talk About LEGOLAND, HELLO KITTY THEME PARK, PUTERI HARBOUR, CHINA DRAGON MART IN GERBANG NUSAJAYA, MALL OF MEDINI, EDUCITY WITH DOZEN WORLD CLASS UNIVERSITIES, ISKANDAR FINANCIAL DISTRICT, RODEO DRIVE AND MYRIAD OTHERS YET TO COME& OTHERS STILL ON DRAWING BOARD IN THE MOST EXCITING AND DYNAMIC REGION IN THE WORLD CALLED ISKANDAR!

7) MULPHA THE MOST UNDERVALUED ISKANDAR PROPERTY STOCK

Mulpha is currently traded at 45.5 cts – about 10% of 1994 Prices When It Was Traded At A High of Amost RM5.00. The Really Amazing Thing About Mulpha Is This “MULPHA’s 930 ACRES PRIME PRIME GRADE A++ LANDS ARE STILL VALUED AT AN UNBELIEVABLE RM8.50 psf. The Entire Investing Crowd Has Missed MULPHA!!

According To Mulpha’s Management Lands in LEISURE FARM Should Be At Least RM200 psf today! So There Is Definitely A Mispricing Here.

Moreover, Mulpha Will Be Adding Value To Its Assets. Semi Detached Bungalows Will Be Launched Soon at RM2.5 Million a Unit.

A Rough Estimate of Mulpha’s Asset Will Be

A) If Mulpha Sell Raw Lands At RM200 psf

930 acres = 930 x 43,500 ft = 40,455,000 sqft = 40,455,000 x RM200 psf

= RM 8.091 Billion divided by Mulpha’s Free Float of 2.13 Billion Shares

= RM3.80 per share.

B) If Mulpha Should Build Bungalows of 3,200 sq ft sizes.

Then 43,500 divided by 3,200 = 13.5 units per acre

At RM2.5 Millions per unit = 930×13.5 x 2,500,000 = RM31.387 Billions

RM31.387 Billion divided by 2.13 Billion Shares = RM14.00 per share

So Mulpha’s Share Is Worth A Whopping RM14.00 per share if All Value is Unlocked?

Of course there is a World Class Golf Course & Other Designated Plots in LEISURE FARM That Are Fixtures. In Any Case MULPHA HAS THE GREATEST POTENTIAL TO RISE IN PRICE AMONG ALL OTHER ISKANDAR’S PROPERTY & PROPERTY STOCKS.

THESE ARE THE IMPENDING REASONS TO BUY MULPHA. MULPHA WILL DOUBLE OR TRIPLE IN PRICE. SO BUY NOW WHEN THE BUYING IS STILL VERY CHEAP!

MULPHA IS INDEED A SCREAMING BUY!

Do Your Own Due Diligence Buy/Sell On Your Own Decision

Note Worthy Note: Right Now In Sentosa Cove Singapore, 99 year leasehold lands have crossed RM7.000 psf. Will Leisure Farm Lands rise up to RM1.000 psf someday when Bullet Train Station Is Built Near Its Door Steps?

Pioneer123

Alfrescian
Loyal
An interesting snapshot, although one glaring inaccuracy that unfortunately anyone reading will notice and that is "world class golf course".........

The club house is nothing short of an eye sore that completely destroys all of the good work that Mulpha is doing, it really is a shambles and should be given a health and safety notice and torn down The course itself is not bad but very far from reaching "world class".

We hope to move this year to Bayou Creek (if we eve get a hand over date!) but one place I will not take visitors to see and that is the golf course.....just my opinion but I am sure hard not to agree with :smile:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
An interesting snapshot, although one glaring inaccuracy that unfortunately anyone reading will notice and that is "world class golf course".........

The club house is nothing short of an eye sore that completely destroys all of the good work that Mulpha is doing, it really is a shambles and should be given a health and safety notice and torn down The course itself is not bad but very far from reaching "world class".

We hope to move this year to Bayou Creek (if we eve get a hand over date!) but one place I will not take visitors to see and that is the golf course.....just my opinion but I am sure hard not to agree with :smile:

The clubhouse and golf course not managed by leisure farm. They are in the process of getting court order to wrestle back ownership of golf course from current owners. It's an eyesore and LF is aware of it. They have plans to turn the golf clubhouse into a integrated clubhouse for LF residents to use once they get back ownership of the golf course.

Pioneer123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I heard that there was some wrangling going on and that LF won a court case but the owner had counter claimed or something.....anyway the sooner that building is demolished the better.

D

Deleted member 80916

Hi, all,..

1. When, was LF launched ? was it in 1999 ? Was the Land being sold, for, MYR 24.00 psf ?

2. say, is the appreciation of 24 to 120, in 15 years, considered, 'good" ?

3. Is the Abandoned Bungalow, next to Casa Norma, still abandoned ?

..shall we have to wait, say for another 15 years', in order to really enjoy the place ?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, all,..

1. When, was LF launched ? was it in 1999 ? Was the Land being sold, for, MYR 24.00 psf ?

2. say, is the appreciation of 24 to 120, in 15 years, considered, 'good" ?

3. Is the Abandoned Bungalow, next to Casa Norma, still abandoned ?

..shall we have to wait, say for another 15 years', in order to really enjoy the place ?

Once the handover of bayou creek phase 1 is completed LF will become more livier.
In the predinct I am staying I can count at least 10 more villas in the process of being built.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once the handover of bayou creek phase 1 is completed LF will become more livier.
In the predinct I am staying I can count at least 10 more villas in the process of being built.

Hi Valdez, agree that LF will be livelier with BC phase 1 handover completed. Seeing more house with soft furnishing done.

Which precincts has more villas being built?

Pioneer123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that my place is still waiting for handover with authorities and then 2-3 months to install cabinets / kitchen etc...so with reno we need to do I don't see me moving this year...

penpen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that my place is still waiting for handover with authorities and then 2-3 months to install cabinets / kitchen etc...so with reno we need to do I don't see me moving this year...

Have you visited the place recently? Can still access your house unit (i.e. not locked up yet)?

Pioneer123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I have been going almost every month for the last 6 months to document progress and take measurements as the architect plans are not that accurate compared to the actual dimensions. The LF sales guy (Akmal) is very helpful to take me there and let me in as and when I need to.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I have been going almost every month for the last 6 months to document progress and take measurements as the architect plans are not that accurate compared to the actual dimensions. The LF sales guy (Akmal) is very helpful to take me there and let me in as and when I need to.

yes i agree akmal is one of the best and dedicated LF sales person. His follow up very very good. He keep to his word everytime he promised something to done. He will even travel to singapore to help do up the documents if you are too busy to go down. Not only that he keep you updated of any new developments. Not hit and run type.
Did LF short changed on the actual dimension vs architect plan?

Pioneer123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, couldn't agree more with what you say about Akmal, he certainly goes above and beyond the call of the job to satisfy the buyers / owners.

Well its not wildly out, but I will not be buying furniture or remodelling the house using just the plans. It does make me wonder what they were using when they built the house. Talking to a tradesman recently he said its normal and no one puts any faith in the plans!!
Will have to have a read of the SPA to see what kind of tolerance is allowed before you can consider if the developer is short changing. I am not really worried but would suggest anyone doing any work gets the tape measure out themselves before putting too much faith in the dimensions on the plans.