• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually in the longer term this is a very excellent idea to keep Iskandar's properties prices appreciate further. I believe other tamans are looking into it. Sunway Iskandar for example, surely has this win-win solution. It solves Singapore govt scholars problems of congestion in Singapore and custom's lack of resources led by a bunch of brainless graduates

Then those jealous nay-sayers who haven't bought into Iskandar and who keep saying Iskandar houses will collapse in value will shut up.
Imagine saying good bye 100% to COE and Singapore Cars and hello to transportation into Singapore. Even if its S$10 per trip I will still pay because its just S$400/month compared 3k or $4000 for SINGAPORE car monthly instalment, petrol, tolls, levies, insurance, road tax, inspection charges, change of tyres etc etc etc. The remaining cash can be converted to Ringgit @ RM 10000 and go on weekend trips around Malaysia in a RM 15000 Proton

Article in this week The Edge spore mentioned that leisure farm intend to start a shuttle bus service from LF to jurong east.
That will certainly be welcomed.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder how much faster is taking bus compared to driving in/out during peak hrs? Both checkpoints at 2nd link got bus only lanes?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be more convenient for those not driving. Although at the Geylang Patah town already got bus to go to Jurong East already.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much faster? Still have to queue together with the cars till just before the checkpoints right?

It will be a separate lane for bus and different clearing points for buses from cars.
Thus, on a busy car lane day, the buses do clear faster (unless it cleared at the same time with a series of tour buses)

Last edited:

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be a separate lane for bus and different clearing points for buses from cars.
Thus, on a busy car lane day, the buses do clear faster (unless it cleared at the same time with the a series of tour buses)

Thanks Market. Was thinking if my son could take the shuttle bus at around 5.45 in the morning and reach school in Toa Payoh area by 7.20am.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Market. Was thinking if my son could take the shuttle bus at around 5.45 in the morning and reach school in Toa Payoh area by 7.20am.

No problem CheerG,

I would be curious as to the frequency of the shuttle service and the cost as well).

LF would need to price it attractively to attract enough critical mass of end users to sustain the service on an ongoing basis.

No point starting it only to kill it if there is not enough users.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem CheerG,

I would be curious as to the frequency of the shuttle service and the cost as well).

LF would need to price it attractively to attract enough critical mass of end users to sustain the service on an ongoing basis.

No point starting it only to kill it if there is not enough users.

Should have demand from people going to work and older students studying in west side. They might start making their LF homes a permanent one instead of using it for weekends only.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should have demand from people going to work and older students studying in west side. They might start making their LF homes a permanent one instead of using it for weekends only.

Be keen to see what the planned schedule of the shuttle service to from LF to SG and vice versa will be.

Need it to be a two way arrangement.

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all: Will apprecaite if someone could recommend a good contractor fo pool and garden maintenance. I have been trying to contact a company named Brilliant Pools but not responsive. Is there any other company or contractor?

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all: Will apprecaite if someone could recommend a good contractor fo pool and garden maintenance. I have been trying to contact a company named Brilliant Pools but not responsive. Is there any other company or contractor?

Have you tried trying to get the company which build up the pool system to do the maintenance for the pool?
LF mgmt should have the contact.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone share where can find the news about the shuttle bus from leisure farm to Singapore?

They are collecting feedback. Management in this forum too.
Feedback required include
1) pick up points
2) timing eg 6 am , 7 am etc...
3) drop off point jurong point or jurong east
4) fare you are willing to pay

They are willing to do a trial ASAP.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are collecting feedback. Management in this forum too.
Feedback required include
1) pick up points
2) timing eg 6 am , 7 am etc...
3) drop off point jurong point or jurong east
4) fare you are willing to pay

They are willing to do a trial ASAP.

Resident feedback:
1) Ideally Bayou Water Village as a stop.
2) 7:30am
3) Jurong Point or Jurong East both are acceptable
4) S$8 each way

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting to know LF mgmt in this forum link too.

My personal thoughts:

1.)Bayou Water Village, Bayou Creek, Bayou Grove
2.)LF to SG - 6am, 6.30am, 12pm, 5pm, 6pm
SG to LF - 7.30am, 8am, 1.30pm, 6.30pm, 7.30pm
3.) Jurong Point/Jurong East
4.) RM20-25 per trip

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting to know LF mgmt in this forum link too.

My personal thoughts:

1.)Bayou Water Village, Bayou Creek, Bayou Grove
2.)LF to SG - 6am, 6.30am, 12pm, 5pm, 6pm
SG to LF - 7.30am, 8am, 1.30pm, 6.30pm, 7.30pm
3.) Jurong Point/Jurong East
4.) RM20-25 per trip

They will assign 2 drivers ie 2 buses