• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like a very optimistic projection.
Hopefully it will materialise.

With Malaysia GDP growing strongly at 5 to 6% per year, with GST kicking in, more people moving into nusajaya , manufacturing poised to take off esp with 2 big ports ie tanjong pelepas,and Tuas, and improved air links via senai,
Islamic banking hub at medini, what do you think? Homes at LF cheaper or status quo.
There could even be 3 more mega theme parks on the way.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
With cross border links under some strain and with a slowing economic growth in Singapore with lower returns in Singapore rentals.
Iskandar success is still uncertain.
There's a lot of big mega projects in Malaysia which has a lot of promise which fall flat.
I hope that you are right but I would be more circumspect. If it turns out well then good else just take it as a weekend getaway.
I have learnt not to have high hopes for Malaysia government led project execution

Just my point of view.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
With cross border links under some strain and with a slowing economic growth in Singapore with lower returns in Singapore rentals.
Iskandar success is still uncertain.
There's a lot of big mega projects in Malaysia which has a lot of promise which fall flat.
I hope that you are right but I would be more circumspect. If it turns out well then good else just take it as a weekend getaway.
I have learnt not to have high hopes for Malaysia government led project execution

Just my point of view.

You seriously think property prices in spore will crash? With all the money the govt is pumping into infrastructures ? These investments are to pave the way for continued growth of at least 3 to 4 % growth annually. The govt cannot allow population to stagnate. To sustain the growth one of the strategy is allowing more transient workers to work in spore but stay elsewhere. Why do you think they are building the HSR. They are projecting up to 400000 people to use the HSR daily. Many of these transcient workers drawing a high sgd salary will eventually choose to stay at johore obviously. The closer to spore and hsr the better. Demand will drive prices of properties near to spore high.
Yes there are some who think relationship between govt not so good now. Problems can be resolved amicably. Spore has no hinterland. How to continue growing without land and human resources.
The Malaysian govt knows that so sometimes they get a bit high handed in their dealings with spore govt.
It is also in the interest of umno that iskandar succeed. They got no choice. The other 2 states that has the potential are Penang and Selangor. Both are under opposition.
It's a no brainer iskandar will succeed whether under umno or pkr.
There is no looking back now.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know if its viable to stay in KL but work in Spore next time

You seriously think property prices in spore will crash? With all the money the govt is pumping into infrastructures ? These investments are to pave the way for continued growth of at least 3 to 4 % growth annually. The govt cannot allow population to stagnate. To sustain the growth one of the strategy is allowing more transient workers to work in spore but stay elsewhere. Why do you think they are building the HSR. They are projecting up to 400000 people to use the HSR daily. Many of these transcient workers drawing a high sgd salary will eventually choose to stay at johore obviously. The closer to spore and hsr the better. Demand will drive prices of properties near to spore high.
Yes there are some who think relationship between govt not so good now. Problems can be resolved amicably. Spore has no hinterland. How to continue growing without land and human resources.
The Malaysian govt knows that so sometimes they get a bit high handed in their dealings with spore govt.
It is also in the interest of umno that iskandar succeed. They got no choice. The other 2 states that has the potential are Penang and Selangor. Both are under opposition.
It's a no brainer iskandar will succeed whether under umno or pkr.
There is no looking back now.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know if its viable to stay in KL but work in Spore next time

If huge difference in salary why not? If they can endure paying for the ride and sitting in the train for 2 hours.
In many countries people think nothing of commuting 2 hrs to 3 hrs to work every day.

Darfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
If huge difference in salary why not? If they can endure paying for the ride and sitting in the train for 2 hours. In many countries people think nothing of commuting 2 hrs to 3 hrs to work every day.

You need to consider that this will be 40 billion ringitt project with high operating costs.

I can see ticket will not be cheaper than a budget airline ticket from SG to KL.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
If huge difference in salary why not? If they can endure paying for the ride and sitting in the train for 2 hours.
In many countries people think nothing of commuting 2 hrs to 3 hrs to work every day.

Not likely to have many pple travelling daily betw KL and SG. But possible for more KL pple to work in SG during weekdays, and go back to KL on Friday nite..... RTS on the other hand, will allow more Johoreans to work in SG and stay in JB without the hassle they are currently experiencing now.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose the folks who would consider LF would be seeking the tranquility that they can find there.
I have seen other developments before but I have not yet experience the same quality of feel.
Not from Horizon Hills or East Ledang. They are nice neighbourhoods nonetheless, just different.

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
"This Thursday evening got hari raya gathering at Bale Club for residents and friends. Come lah and find out more."

Thanks for the info, Valdez. I attended and met some new neighbors. There'll be a Moon Cake fest on Sunday, 7 Sept at the Show Room/Gallery.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leisure Farm is more suited for expats while places like HH more suited for HDB dwellers from Singapore who want a landed which is safe in JB. Sad to say we still see sam sengs around HH and Bukit Indah houses but so far none at East Ledang and Leisure Farm estates

I suppose the folks who would consider LF would be seeking the tranquility that they can find there.
I have seen other developments before but I have not yet experience the same quality of feel.
Not from Horizon Hills or East Ledang. They are nice neighbourhoods nonetheless, just different.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
More good news coming your way. Signing ceremony for coastal highway extension this month end. This is where the 3rd gate will be located and cut travelling time from LF to both checkpoints even shorter. Seamless travel to both woodlands and tuas checkpoint once it opens in about 2 to 3 years time.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice update.
Be nice if they complete the current on on NS highway though.
It's a pity that work got stalled for such a long time half way.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi can you enlighten where is the Gate 3 going to be located? Btw 1 and 2, beside 1 or beside 2 etc

More good news coming your way. Signing ceremony for coastal highway extension this month end. This is where the 3rd gate will be located and cut travelling time from LF to both checkpoints even shorter. Seamless travel to both woodlands and tuas checkpoint once it opens in about 2 to 3 years time.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi can you enlighten where is the Gate 3 going to be located? Btw 1 and 2, beside 1 or beside 2 etc

To put it in to graphic context. Look out for the third red dot at the bottom of the map.

Master plan web.jpg

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
ThANKS. It does seem to be good news. I really wonder where will the High Speed station in Nusajaya be.. I have seen thru the entire map of Gerbang Nusajaya and realise the only big tract of land parcel available and nearest to Custom Complex are the forested area just to the LEFT of the custom.

To put it in to graphic context. Look out for the third red dot at the bottom of the map.

View attachment 16525

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
ThANKS. It does seem to be good news. I really wonder where will the High Speed station in Nusajaya be.. I have seen thru the entire map of Gerbang Nusajaya and realise the only big tract of land parcel available and nearest to Custom Complex are the forested area just to the LEFT of the custom.

The HSR station will be a game changer. Save for the committed projects like Ascendas, Motorsport city hub and Uem sunrise - KLK joint venture, the remaining land at Gerbang Nusajaya will be plan based on the ideal location of the HSR, and not the other way around.

You should completely disregard the previous Gerbang nusajaya masterplans as they are prior to the confirmation of the HSR station.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Article in this week The Edge spore mentioned that leisure farm intend to start a shuttle bus service from LF to jurong east.
That will certainly be welcomed.