• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

HappyMe

Hello all, i am new to this forum but really happy to read some of the latest news regarding to LF. I'm glad to see bayou creek is finishing. Hopefully i can see more cars and "living people" around LF. ^_^

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello all, i am new to this forum but really happy to read some of the latest news regarding to LF. I'm glad to see bayou creek is finishing. Hopefully i can see more cars and "living people" around LF.

Welcome fellow bayou creekian. Bayou creek will be a thriving community by end of the year.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has idea what happen to the Leisure Farm Land Tender on 8th Aug 2014 ? Was it well received ?

Not as good as the previous one. Timing very bad - toll war, cooling measures, postponement of projects by UEM, interest rates, over supply all add up to poor sentiments.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. I was aware of that. Sweet deal.
Just wondering how it's going to be after that first 5 years.

It's a beautiful place. The leisure farm presentation and surroundings is just amazing. I tried to buy one unit but the deal fell through.
Too bad.

Pioneer123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. I was aware of that. Sweet deal.
Just wondering how it's going to be after that first 5 years.

It's a beautiful place. The leisure farm presentation and surroundings is just amazing. I tried to buy one unit but the deal fell through.
Too bad.

Yeah it certainly is, I was there yesterday with our ID starting to plan the work for the renovations towards the end of the year.
Certainly we will not know what the service prices are for another 4.5 years I think haha....anyway the way the tit-for-tat toll charges are going it will soon be cheaper to buy here!!!

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did hear some rumbling of potential distressed sale happeing in the Leisure Farm/Horizon Hills belt.
You might want to check out with your brokers if there are any deals coming to the market.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did hear some rumbling of potential distressed sale happeing in the Leisure Farm/Horizon Hills belt.
You might want to check out with your brokers if there are any deals coming to the market.

Sounds like a good idea. I wouldn't be surprised especially flippers will be caught out with the recent policy changes as well as with more supply coming.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently drove to LF and thought I noticed that they had filled back soil and grass to planned NS highway exit to LF (exit towards Tuas immigration).
Anyone know if that exit will now be cancelled or postponed?

In addition, I heard that Bayou Creek II had already received some soft interest.

Semi dee going from MYR2.9 mn onwards and bungalow from RM4.5mn onwards.

Anyone receive additional info?

Phase one handover should start in Sep 2014.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently drove to LF and thought I noticed that they had filled back soil and grass to planned NS highway exit to LF (exit towards Tuas immigration).
Anyone know if that exit will now be cancelled or postponed?

In addition, I heard that Bayou Creek II had already received some soft interest.

Semi dee going from MYR2.9 mn onwards and bungalow from RM4.5mn onwards.

Anyone receive additional info?

Phase one handover should start in Sep 2014.

Work on that access road held up as they have to remove a big water pipe. Once that is remove work can resume.
Yes there have been some bookings for phase 2 at 2.8 million for semi d and 4.4 million for bungalow lots.
This Thursday evening got hari raya gathering at Bale Club for residents and friends. Come lah and find out more.
Heard some big news coming end of this month too.

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saw an ad in Sat CATs, Leisure Farm SemiD at RM2.6M and Bungalow at RM3.8M only. Distress Sale????

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw an ad in Sat CATs, Leisure Farm SemiD at RM2.6M and Bungalow at RM3.8M only. Distress Sale????

They bought at 1.7 m semi dee and 2.6 million bungalow.
Still make a hefty profit if got any takers.
But 5 years from now don't think any semi dee will cost less than 4 million.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err why do you say so? Even our Singapore Semi don't cost S$4 million in some places

They bought at 1.7 m semi dee and 2.6 million bungalow.
Still make a hefty profit if got any takers.
But 5 years from now don't think any semi dee will cost less than 4 million.

Daydreamer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats 1 on the market more than 5 months now still no taker. It was RM2.8mil when the first ad appeared. The market price at the moment is not more than RM2mils given all the new policy and toll war. Be patient thats will be more coming out in the market from flippers. Thats 2 bungalows and 2 semi-d for sales.

Last edited:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err why do you say so? Even our Singapore Semi don't cost S$4 million in some places

Accessibility would have improved by then. Work on motor city would been nearing completion. Hopefully some work on the HSR terminus which is reported to be next to motor city would also be in progress. Some other catalytic projects at Gerbang Nusajaya would be confirmed eg china mall, hotels and malls. Work at Sunway iskandar would be in full swing. The new access road from Medini that link to the highway would be completed. All these should lift semi dee prices up to at least rm$4 million.No? By then jurong condo prices will be at least sgd 1600 psf.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accessibility would have improved by then. Work on motor city would been nearing completion. Hopefully some work on the HSR terminus which is reported to be next to motor city would also be in progress. Some other catalytic projects at Gerbang Nusajaya would be confirmed eg china mall, hotels and malls. Work at Sunway iskandar would be in full swing. The new access road from Medini that link to the highway would be completed. All these should lift semi dee prices up to at least rm$4 million.No? By then jurong condo prices will be at least sgd 1600 psf.

Crime rate and hassle of crossing the links are still big challenges in JB. Locals can just buy a large G&G terrace for less than $1mil RM, and currently the malls, shops and F&B are feeling the pinch even before further toll and VEP increases. It will be more conservative to assume about 3-4% annual capital appreciation in the short term of next 5 years. Jurong Lake District has government pumping in billions of SGD into a already vibrant centre, hence it is a different story altogether.

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Bayou Creek ph2 semiDs and bungalows are priced at RM2.8M and RM4.4M then I would expect the resale to priced RM2.2M and RM3.5M respectively. So better to buy from secondary market and I believed size are also bigger for ph1.

Last edited:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crime rate and hassle of crossing the links are still big challenges in JB. Locals can just buy a large G&G terrace for less than $1mil RM, and currently the malls, shops and F&B are feeling the pinch even before further toll and VEP increases. It will be more conservative to assume about 3-4% annual capital appreciation in the short term of next 5 years. Jurong Lake District has government pumping in billions of SGD into a already vibrant centre, hence it is a different story altogether.

I heard LF already pricing phase 3 semi dees at around 3.3 million next year. So in 5 years time assuming no major policy changes or change if govt 4 million will likely be breached. Don't think iskandar going to fail with so much investment pouring
A huge workforce working at a transformed Tuas is another factor to consider.