• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that there had been more handing over to new owners over the past few weekends for Bayou Creek. It should start to pick up even more into May as that would be the target handover date.

penpen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi anyone going to move in to bayou creek soon? Wishes to make contact with future neighbours from Singapore, before moving in....

Please kindly pm me your contacts if keen... thanks!

Michaelyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, i am looking for a garden and pool mtce co who are active in LF . Anyone of you who are using one and are happy with his price/service, pls drop me a pm with the contacts. thanks

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, i am looking for a garden and pool mtce co who are active in LF . Anyone of you who are using one and are happy with his price/service, pls drop me a pm with the contacts. thanks

That would be a good contact to have. Please do share.

Pioneer123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

We hope to move to BC in Septemebr time, house should be done by June (ish) but then we need a couple of months to make it how we would like.
Does anyone know a company that can do glass paneling around a pool (got small kids!) and tile decking?

Cheers neighbours.....:smile:

mimigillsg

Hi All,

We are finally coming to an end to getting our defects rectification works completed and our own renovation. Looking forward to moving in by end May.

penpen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi mimigillsg / pioneer123,

I think I will be moving to bc only toward end of the year.
Will you be commuting in and out of Singapore on daily basis?

Last edited:

Pioneer123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi mimigillsg / pioneer123,

I think I will be moving to bc only toward end of the year.
Will you be commuting in and out of Singapore on daily basis?

Hi Penpen,

Yes, both my wife and I will commute everyday to MBFC (her) and Changi (me). We hope that house will be handed over in June then a couple of months for renovation work and then move in....

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. To MBFC and Changi?

That's a very far distance to travel on a daily basis. Together with the jam, it's even more challenging.
Issit worth the effort?

Pioneer123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. To MBFC and Changi?

That's a very far distance to travel on a daily basis. Together with the jam, it's even more challenging.
Issit worth the effort?

For us yes, we already live in the north of SG so its already (sometimes) best part of an hour to drive to work so adding another 20 minutes is no drama. We are both from Europe so driving a fair distance to work is no big deal for us. Having a big house, with space and peace and quiet and bungalow living makes it worth it compared to staying in a condo. Also we have small kids and we want to be close to the ground for obvious reasons.
Anyway only one way to find out if its truly worth it, but we have a mindset of making it work.

Now I just need to find some ID / Reno people who come recommended.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. To MBFC and Changi?

Issit worth the effort?

I do agree that the daily routine going to CBD and back seems like a daunting task.
Anyone's who already doing it on this thread? How much time should one set aside each way assuming on needs to reach at 8am and leaves office at 7pm-8pm?