• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Understand there will be a signing between uem, leisure farm in April with regards to the interchanges. Mentri besar will officiate the event and will be covered by the media. More details regarding the 2 interchanges will be released then. Also there is a possibility that the hsr station would be built near LF .

Thanks Valdez, be nice if the HSR is near LF. However, been reading conflicting reports that it might be near the Woodlands side. Not too sure on this point.
In my opinion, makes sense to build HSR near Tuas side as the Gerbang Nusajaya area is largely untapped thus far. So more room to make the necessary logistic planning.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, but they waited and deliberated thinking the price is still going up up and away so that they can immediately sell to the batch of suckers in their list ( I am one of their first few suckers anyway. Pioneer suckers I mean )

Ended up we waited for a year and prices agreed @ RM 2.3m launch suddenly appear as RM 2.8m and yet no fully furnished.

Lucky they got stiff competition from Sunway, PH and Medini.. serve them right really for selling just a couple of units.

To be fair to the folks at Leisure Farm, the broad market went through a huge uplift in asking prices throughout the Iskandar region. Thus, the pricing at RM2.8M is keeping in line with what East Ledang had progressed to.

If I recall correctly, when the highway was opened for Horizon Hills, the Temasek/Khazanah/E&O cooperation were not formally cemented yet. I think that was the huge confidence kicker that got all those flurry of investment activities going from other developers such as Country Garden/Mah Sing/Sunway afterwards.

What the LF farm management could have done better was to actually capture the moment just before the Malaysian elections. I still remember that was when the buying interest was high.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, but they waited and deliberated thinking the price is still going up up and away so that they can immediately sell to the batch of suckers in their list ( I am one of their first few suckers anyway. Pioneer suckers I mean )

Ended up we waited for a year and prices agreed @ RM 2.3m launch suddenly appear as RM 2.8m and yet no fully furnished.

Lucky they got stiff competition from Sunway, PH and Medini.. serve them right really for selling just a couple of units.

They intentionally halted sale of phase 2.
They will resume in June when handover of phase 1 is completed.
Prices I was told remained the same ie 2.9 million
But overall finishing has improved.
Seemed they also got a new sales manager from bandar raya kl

Michaelyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a resident committee meeting on 29 march. Please attend and voice all your grievances.
The management will be there to give updates on new developments outside and inside the estate.

Hi Valdez i missed this as i was travelling. By the way, in the future how can we ,LF residents know about events like this?
So far, they only mailed to my singapore address all the maintenance billings ( money, money) but no newsletter or notices on events like this.
How can they expect us to attend ? If they are serious about this, they should do a better job in informing all residents inclusive of those that are staying in singapore.

rgds

Michaelyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attended the resident committee meeting yesterday. New management team was there. Coupe of new developments announced. These are:
1) enhancement to security. More Gurkha guards, K9 unit and state of the art security features like those used at changi airport.
2) extension of coastal highway from Medini to the tanjong kupang CIQ by 2016. Via 3rd gate take only 5 minutes to reach the CIQ
3) access slip road going south from highway opening this year. No need to drive pass gelang patch town to go o LF
4) 2 major interchanges to be built outside LF to serve the major new developments at gerbang nusajaya including fast track, Sunway and ascenda tech park.
5) upgrade of golf club and new club house
6) Bale club restaurant to be run by a new restaurant operator. Heard its an Italian restorante
7) tennis academy and horse riding school will be added
8) new strata title predinct coming up
9) commercial units to be built within LF

Anybody else in this forum attended and can verify whether I heard correctly from the management.? Sound very exciting and should enhance value of LF properties.

Thanks Valdez for this news. You mentioned correctly on the slip road , i am not sure if the rest of the readers interprete correctly.
Let me clarify that what they project to complete this year end will be ONLY the connecting from the south bound HW. Meaning if you come from singapore, you have to still goto the gelang patah intersection, make a uturn back to CIQ and exit to LF. From LF to go to CIQ, still need to go thro the GP town . This connection was halted for some time pending the finalisation of the new interchange details which will be announced in april. Thats why for last few mths you suddenly saw no workers working there. But again this is only planned , not sure if they can deliver on time. If this is ready, it will solve half of the problem .

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
They intentionally halted sale of phase 2.
They will resume in June when handover of phase 1 is completed.
Prices I was told remained the same ie 2.9 million
But overall finishing has improved.
Seemed they also got a new sales manager from bandar raya kl

I do hear of the use of marble slabs over homogenous tiles. Might add to the finishing touch of the overall place. Bayou Creek Phase I looking almost done now.

Last edited:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi Legoland, i am keen too. pls pm me as well on the infos on the golf. thks

what I heard at the meeting was that LF was involved in a lengthy law suit to take back the golf course which is now being run or owned by another person or company. It seemed that LF won or partially won? No other details were revealed apart from the fact that they will be upgrading the club house. It will definitely not be a golf course exclusively for LF resident use but for the public as well. I am sure LF residents will not get free membership. Maybe at a special rate. I am sure in due course more details regarding the golf course will be revealed. If I do get any update I will post it here.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Valdez for this news. You mentioned correctly on the slip road , i am not sure if the rest of the readers interprete correctly.
Let me clarify that what they project to complete this year end will be ONLY the connecting from the south bound HW. Meaning if you come from singapore, you have to still goto the gelang patah intersection, make a uturn back to CIQ and exit to LF. From LF to go to CIQ, still need to go thro the GP town . This connection was halted for some time pending the finalisation of the new interchange details which will be announced in april. Thats why for last few mths you suddenly saw no workers working there. But again this is only planned , not sure if they can deliver on time. If this is ready, it will solve half of the problem .

Making a U turn at gelang patah interchange is still a much shorter route to LF than going through gelang patah town. By the way the long and winding road from gelang patah town to LF have been re paved. Very smooth ride now.
From LF to go to the CIQ I used the old access road a short ride after the 2nd gate. Only 5 minutes.bumpy and hazardous esp at night though. Also use this access road to go to the rest stop for my meals.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Valdez i missed this as i was travelling. By the way, in the future how can we ,LF residents know about events like this?
So far, they only mailed to my singapore address all the maintenance billings ( money, money) but no newsletter or notices on events like this.
How can they expect us to attend ? If they are serious about this, they should do a better job in informing all residents inclusive of those that are staying in singapore.

rgds

Heard there will some be a quarterly newsletter soon for LF residents. Not sure whether you need to collect it yourself or it will be posted.
As for the resident meeting I received this notice in my letterbox. The turnout was not that good anyway - I reckon about 40 or 50 turned up. You could email the chairman of this committee winston mah [email protected] for any updates, suggestions or clarifications.

Last edited:

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do hear of the use of marble slabs over homogenous tiles. Might add to the finishing touch of the overall place. Bayou Creek Phase I looking almost done now.

Went to check my house at BC last Sunday, from the outside it looks only 70% completed. My row of neighbors, many still not yet ready. Think minimum must wait till May or June.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to check my house at BC last Sunday, from the outside it looks only 70% completed. My row of neighbors, many still not yet ready. Think minimum must wait till May or June.

I suppose your unit is one of those nearer to entry point?
Went past and saw finishing paint job done.
I suppose the lawn is not much done yet. Rain trees are already planted though.

Market

Alfrescian
Loyal

Making a U turn at gelang patah interchange is still a much shorter route to LF than going through gelang patah town. By the way the long and winding road from gelang patah town to LF have been re paved. Very smooth ride now.
From LF to go to the CIQ I used the old access road a short ride after the 2nd gate. Only 5 minutes.bumpy and hazardous esp at night though. Also use this access road to go to the rest stop for my meals.

How does one find this access road Valdez? Turn left at LF exit?
I happen to meet some Sunway folks. They will be developing their Medini portion of their land first as that has a leasehold of 129 years. Pendas portion nearer LF will be slated for later.

Speaking to both the UEM and Sunway folks, the extension of the highway to join the 2nd link seems to be near final agreement. Will be a trilateral collaboration between LF/UEM/Sunway. Makes business sense for all involved.

Last edited:

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose your unit is one of those nearer to entry point?
Went past and saw finishing paint job done.
I suppose the lawn is not much done yet. Rain trees are already planted though.

Yes, my unit is a few houses away from the entry point.

From the last visit I only saw some small edges plants planted around the corner n side of the house.