• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think of what's your b'fast going to be; the night before retiring ?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For me it's Like a habituaL rituaL; and that's what probabLy heLps me to kick start my day ! ~..
:wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wtf lah... can you start a thread that is interesting to discuss? Your kind of threads hor, reminds me of Stomp forum, mundane discussions, in the end, nothing comes out of it, many left and now its a dead forum. Its like PAP psychoing its citizens into dreamland and forgot about real problem.

But then again, I cant stop you, this is just my POV, LOL

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wtf lah... can you start a thread that is interesting to discuss? Your kind of threads hor, reminds me of Stomp forum, mundane discussions, in the end, nothing comes out of it, many left and now its a dead forum. Its like PAP psychoing its citizens into dreamland and forgot about real problem.

But then again, I cant stop you, this is just my POV, LOL
HeLLo dear, what maybe not interesting to you; maybe interesting to others..ok Lo; nextime before i post
anything i PM you for approvaL 1st; Like that eh sai bo ? ~..
Btw, it's very simpLe; just ignore my posts then.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're just crowding out the forum with your inane threads.
Fine, many thanks; i know where you guys are coming from..but to me i was thinking of starting something out
of the box; other than the usuaL threads that i have been reading for the last few days when i signed on here.
Kum siah.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are lucky that Sam lets you run riot. If I could have my way, I will send all your posts to rubbish heap!

Guys, there's nothing I can do. When he first started his nonsense, I was sharp to notice it and send the thread to rubbish heap. One oldie forummer and him made a hoo ha in the forum and Sam revived the thread. I mean, what the fuck is 'KNN, 2 sticks left'

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are lucky that Sam lets you run riot. If I could have my way, I will send all your posts to rubbish heap!

Guys, there's nothing I can do. When he first started his nonsense, I was sharp to notice it and send the thread to rubbish heap. One oldie forummer and him made a hoo ha in the forum and Sam revived the thread. I mean, what the fuck is 'KNN, 2 sticks left'

Raiders, he's from Stomp.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me it's Like a habituaL rituaL; and that's what probabLy heLps me to kick start my day ! ~..
:wink:

You probably haven't heard about what happened to Irene Yeoh. It's taboo to talk about breakfast here. We're all draculas here. We don't eat breakfast. We eat supper.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Raiders, he's from Stomp.
i am where & what i am..even when i registered here; i did not bother to change my nick at aLl.If guys here find
that i am not contributing and wasting your bandwidth; so be it.
i am on the Learning curve here; why be so harsh to a newbie ?; have i unknowingLy offended any Big Boys here ?
:confused:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am where & what i am..even when i registered here; i did not bother to change my nick at aLl.If guys here find
i am on the Learning curve here; why be so harsh to a newbie ?; have i unknowingLy offended any Big Boys here ?
1st of all, I said its my POV, i didnt stop you or threatened you, u are welcome here to contribute, but please stop posting these kind of threads, you have been doing it at Stomp also, i just checked.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. Once in awhile, it's refreshing to read non-pappies, non-ft, non-gms, non-besotted/clinton related stuff.
:smile:

Answer to ts question: no, i don't . Too mabok most of the time. Next morning wake up and see mood.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1st of all, I said its my POV, i didnt stop you or threatened you, u are welcome here to contribute, but please stop posting these kind of threads, you have been doing it at Stomp also, i just checked.
Think with your Noun La, Lau Da; which goon wouLd wanna use the same Namesake one ? ; it's aLL because i am
myseLf, i am ReaL.SimpLe.
You are probabLy the main reason that i am opting out of this forum.Go ahead; the stage is yours.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think with your Noun La, Lau Da; which goon wouLd wanna use the same Namesake one ? ; it's aLL because i am
myseLf, i am ReaL.SimpLe.
You are probabLy the main reason that i am opting out of this forum.Go ahead; the stage is yours.
Go to your Stomp forum and check, I'm also replied you there with my nick, I'm also Real.Simple, are you opting out of that forum also?

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually, far from having offended me, I find your topic starters quite interesting. We need interesting variety around. If the other big boys don't like it, I'll see what I can do to help you. However, I can guarantee nothing. There's always Leongsam the Biker without a Seat and SuperMod with the Mop! :eek: :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i answer his question on behalf of you.......dog meat :p

Actually, far from having offended me, I find your topic starters quite interesting. We need interesting variety around. If the other big boys don't like it, I'll see what I can do to help you. However, I can guarantee nothing. There's always Leongsam the Biker without a Seat and SuperMod with the Mop! :eek: :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks v much buddy; but what's been crudeLy said and expressed; teLLs me i have to go find another soLace..
:cool: