SG Live Bet
SG Tipster

Thread: Do you think of what's your b'fast going to be; the night before retiring ?

My Reputation Points: 3348 / Power: 9

Red face Do you think of what's your b'fast going to be; the night before retiring ?

For me it's Like a habituaL rituaL; and that's what probabLy heLps me to kick start my day ! ~..

My Reputation Points: 6905 / Power: 21

Default Re: Do you think of what's your b'fast going to be; the night before retiring ?

Wtf lah... can you start a thread that is interesting to discuss? Your kind of threads hor, reminds me of Stomp forum, mundane discussions, in the end, nothing comes out of it, many left and now its a dead forum. Its like PAP psychoing its citizens into dreamland and forgot about real problem.

But then again, I cant stop you, this is just my POV, LOL
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BusNo64 is a cheapskate low baller
    This is how you sum up Drifter, see here, hahaha
    FishyPie - Moron of the Decade, and a SPH dog

Default Re: Do you think of what's your b'fast going to be; the night before retiring ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alamaking View Post
    Wtf lah... can you start a thread that is interesting to discuss? Your kind of threads hor, reminds me of Stomp forum, mundane discussions, in the end, nothing comes out of it, many left and now its a dead forum. Its like PAP psychoing its citizens into dreamland and forgot about real problem.

But then again, I cant stop you, this is just my POV, LOL
    HeLLo dear, what maybe not interesting to you; maybe interesting to others..ok Lo; nextime before i post
    anything i PM you for approvaL 1st; Like that eh sai bo ? ~..
    Btw, it's very simpLe; just ignore my posts then.

My Reputation Points: 3852 / Power: 16

You're just crowding out the forum with your inane threads.

Quote Originally Posted by laksaboy View Post
    You're just crowding out the forum with your inane threads.
    Fine, many thanks; i know where you guys are coming from..but to me i was thinking of starting something out
    of the box; other than the usuaL threads that i have been reading for the last few days when i signed on here.
    Kum siah.

My Reputation Points: 4718 / Power: 13

You are lucky that Sam lets you run riot. If I could have my way, I will send all your posts to rubbish heap!

Guys, there's nothing I can do. When he first started his nonsense, I was sharp to notice it and send the thread to rubbish heap. One oldie forummer and him made a hoo ha in the forum and Sam revived the thread. I mean, what the fuck is 'KNN, 2 sticks left'
    Retired from Moderator's Duty

Still active in stirring shit

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders View Post
    You are lucky that Sam lets you run riot. If I could have my way, I will send all your posts to rubbish heap!

Guys, there's nothing I can do. When he first started his nonsense, I was sharp to notice it and send the thread to rubbish heap. One oldie forummer and him made a hoo ha in the forum and Sam revived the thread. I mean, what the fuck is 'KNN, 2 sticks left'
    Raiders, he's from Stomp.

My Reputation Points: 4718 / Power: 13

I'm thinking of how to deal with these nonsense from him. That time I already raise the red flag but Sam revived the thread...
    Retired from Moderator's Duty

Still active in stirring shit

My Reputation Points: 898 / Power: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Fishypie View Post
    For me it's Like a habituaL rituaL; and that's what probabLy heLps me to kick start my day ! ~..
    You probably haven't heard about what happened to Irene Yeoh. It's taboo to talk about breakfast here. We're all draculas here. We don't eat breakfast. We eat supper.

i am where & what i am..even when i registered here; i did not bother to change my nick at aLl.If guys here find
    that i am not contributing and wasting your bandwidth; so be it.
    i am on the Learning curve here; why be so harsh to a newbie ?; have i unknowingLy offended any Big Boys here ?

i am where & what i am..even when i registered here; i did not bother to change my nick at aLl.If guys here find
    i am on the Learning curve here; why be so harsh to a newbie ?; have i unknowingLy offended any Big Boys here ?
    1st of all, I said its my POV, i didnt stop you or threatened you, u are welcome here to contribute, but please stop posting these kind of threads, you have been doing it at Stomp also, i just checked.

My Reputation Points: 5338 / Power: 15

Hehehe. Once in awhile, it's refreshing to read non-pappies, non-ft, non-gms, non-besotted/clinton related stuff.

Answer to ts question: no, i don't . Too mabok most of the time. Next morning wake up and see mood.

1st of all, I said its my POV, i didnt stop you or threatened you, u are welcome here to contribute, but please stop posting these kind of threads, you have been doing it at Stomp also, i just checked.
    Think with your Noun La, Lau Da; which goon wouLd wanna use the same Namesake one ? ; it's aLL because i am
    myseLf, i am ReaL.SimpLe.
    You are probabLy the main reason that i am opting out of this forum.Go ahead; the stage is yours.

Think with your Noun La, Lau Da; which goon wouLd wanna use the same Namesake one ? ; it's aLL because i am
    myseLf, i am ReaL.SimpLe.
    You are probabLy the main reason that i am opting out of this forum.Go ahead; the stage is yours.
    Go to your Stomp forum and check, I'm also replied you there with my nick, I'm also Real.Simple, are you opting out of that forum also?
    Last edited by Alamaking; 30-04-2012 at 01:45 PM.

Actually, far from having offended me, I find your topic starters quite interesting. We need interesting variety around. If the other big boys don't like it, I'll see what I can do to help you. However, I can guarantee nothing. There's always Leongsam the Biker without a Seat and SuperMod with the Mop!

My Reputation Points: 8141 / Power: 21

i answer his question on behalf of you.......dog meat

Quote Originally Posted by Ramseth View Post
    Actually, far from having offended me, I find your topic starters quite interesting. We need interesting variety around. If the other big boys don't like it, I'll see what I can do to help you. However, I can guarantee nothing. There's always Leongsam the Biker without a Seat and SuperMod with the Mop!
    ang moh is best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramseth View Post
    Thanks v much buddy; but what's been crudeLy said and expressed; teLLs me i have to go find another soLace..

My Reputation Points: 4335 / Power: 16

me tink ts's threads r ok ...

... juz another 3.5224˘ worth ... (gst 7%, inflation 8% (2008) n tariff 21% (2008), 23.32% (2010), 9.8%(2011) incl.) ...
    fr n original, humble 2˘ ... u now got a whopping 3.5224˘ worth fr me! ...
    tis value is fully guaranteed (wun morning say dun guarantee & @ nite say guarantee) ...

world cup 2014 chiobu n colorful fans updated: 2day
    octopus regina makes world cup 2014 predictions updated: 25jun

Quote Originally Posted by erection2011 View Post
    i answer his question on behalf of you.......dog meat
    More than 20 points for anyone who belanjah me dog meat claypot stew.

Thread Information