• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alamaking's New iPad

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking's New iPad....can dual boot betw IOS and Android, 64GB, Wifi + 4G, with micro-SD card reader, support flash player, comes with both Google Android Market & Apple Apps store....solid or not?
sign0020.gif

apad-ipad-m003.jpg

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Solid but how does Apple license IOS to competitor's product leh? Pirated is it?

SANY0112.jpg

I just got this one 2 days ago, mainly used for GPS navigation. Galaxy Tab 7.7 + car kit.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Solid but how does Apple license IOS to competitor's product leh? Pirated is it?
I just got this one 2 days ago, mainly used for GPS navigation. Galaxy Tab 7.7 + car kit.

UY, thought you always support China made tablet and mobile phone.
This time switch over to Kim Chi tablet liao huh?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY, thought you always support China made tablet and mobile phone.
This time switch over to Kim Chi tablet liao huh?

Can not get the IDEAL thing lah, the super AMOLED in this one is so far the Only thing that will get me read under (e.g. today's) hot bright sunlight. Nothing else is as readable under this sort of light. Nope! It does not have all the otherwise good features of PRC Andriods, e.g. FM + TV + Dual SIM + Removable batteries + Attractive prices etc. I still have to carry my good old PRC Andriod phone.:cool:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

a delicate gps navigation have better gps chip which can lock on to position faster in bad weather.
do you have problem waiting and getting a lock on tablet?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
a delicate gps navigation have better gps chip which can lock on to position faster in bad weather.
do you have problem waiting and getting a lock on tablet?

These tablets are slightly better than the pure GPS units, because it use GSM networks' A-GPS (assisted) and plus also can use wi-fi as additional location sources. That means it works in-door and e.g. in underground car-parks. The tablets also can do change of navigational software, e.g. Papago Google Route-66 Sygic plus Streetdirectory.com ATM finders etc. (I am waiting for some one to write a Toilet-Finder App :biggrin:) It can google search things that you can not find in directories, and use Google's Satelite view & street view to help.:wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get the one which supports GLASNOSS Russian satellites!

The Samsung Galaxy Note have that. Very useful when US GPS age out and malfunction. USA is not a reliable superpower any longer. Better get ready to use European Galileo Russian Glonas and Chinese 北斗 soon. :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking's New iPad....can dual boot betw IOS and Android, 64GB, Wifi + 4G, with micro-SD card reader, support flash player, comes with both Google Android Market & Apple Apps store....solid or not?

5a7ea146.jpg

Hows your BK niece case? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These tablets are slightly better than the pure GPS units, because it use GSM networks' A-GPS (assisted) and plus also can use wi-fi as additional location sources. That means it works in-door and e.g. in underground car-parks. The tablets also can do change of navigational software, e.g. Papago Google Route-66 Sygic plus Streetdirectory.com ATM finders etc. (I am waiting for some one to write a Toilet-Finder App :biggrin:) It can google search things that you can not find in directories, and use Google's Satelite view & street view to help.:wink:

oh, you have sim card and internet on it when you drive with it right? so you can use google maps right?
you said it is better GPS lock on position than delicated gps set, have you tested it intensively to come out with the conclusion. Give feedback after a few weeks of uses.