• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renting a room out; what's your considerations ?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
1. Free sex (but I don't like the idea of shitting in my own house.

2. People fighting over the toilet with you

3. More quarrels with your spouse. My little tigress is very protective of her toilet bowl and the stove :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No Chinese.. no Indians... no Eastern Europeans... no French.. no Poms... no OZs.. no Muslims.. no Catholics.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What's wrong with Poms, OZs and Catholics?

Had bad experiences with the Poms. I'd make an exception for the upper crust of society but working class Poms are even worse than the Indians.

OZs are OK only if you exclude the descendants of convicts, the Abos and the Lebs.

Catholics are sickening. I can't stand all their stupid rituals. They're a bunch of fuckwits.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree - depends on the matter of renting out. This far in my life, I have only rented out to friends, colleagues, ex-colleagues etc. I don't mind lower rent - it reduces the possibility that they "buay chi tong". There's no such thing as friendship become bad when things go wrong - I find it easier to settle matters with friends that strangers and if they really "buay song" (which has never happened) then it helps me get rid of a false friend in my life.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Free sex (but I don't like the idea of shitting in my own house ...
u c their hanging laundry n lingerie u buay tahan oreid ... :*:

... 2. People fighting over the toilet with you ...
dey use ze outside common toilet la ...

ur master bateroom got no toilet 1 meh? ...

... 3. More quarrels with your spouse. My little tigress is very protective of her toilet bowl and the stove :biggrin:
can 4bid dem 2 cook anyting xcep maggie mee wat! ...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never ever ever ever ever ever rent to Ah Nehs and Pinoys, regardless of what they work as. Best is to rent to young PRC mei mei, every night you can see them walking round the house in their flimsy translucent nightwear, and sometimes they shower without closing the bathroom doors...
love0082.gif

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Same here; but why ah ?..perhaps toiLet bowL is due to hygiene purposes; but stove protective for simi ?~..
:confused:

She loves the kitchen to be clean. Most people don't clean the stove after using and you'll see oil stain if you look carefully. My house stove looks like brand new even after using for 3 years :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never ever ever ever ever ever rent to Ah Nehs and Pinoys, regardless of what they work as. Best is to rent to young PRC mei mei, every night you can see them walking round the house in their flimsy translucent nightwear, and sometimes they shower without closing the bathroom doors...
love0082.gif
Like that ah; Lower the rentaLs aLso can..you can just pretend to be reading some newspapers and wanking under
it at the same time Lo ~..:biggrin::eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will never share my house with a stranger....that is why i wont engage a live in maid.
if need to consider, only one criteria....must be bonkable pretty female.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u c their hanging laundry n lingerie u buay tahan oreid ... :*:

dey use ze outside common toilet la ...

ur master bateroom got no toilet 1 meh? ...

can 4bid dem 2 cook anyting xcep maggie mee wat! ...

I normally don't use my master bedroom toilet because I don't like the idea of my bedroom having the damp feeling. My wife is the same. We had initially thought of renting out the rooms since we had a few spare rooms but finally decided against it. My wife was worried that I would be sleeping with the tenants when she is out at work :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Best is to rent to young PRC mei mei, every night you can see them walking round the house in their flimsy translucent nightwear, and sometimes they shower without closing the bathroom doors... []

That was the same reason why my little tigress was against renting out the rooms. I had arranged one 18 year old poly girl from PRC to view the room and after seeing the girl being cuter than her, my little tigress complained to my mother to put pressure on me :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree - depends on the matter of renting out. This far in my life, I have only rented out to friends, colleagues, ex-colleagues etc. I don't mind lower rent - it reduces the possibility that they "buay chi tong". There's no such thing as friendship become bad when things go wrong - I find it easier to settle matters with friends that strangers and if they really "buay song" (which has never happened) then it helps me get rid of a false friend in my life.

Best not to involve friends. Easy to invite 'spirit' in but massively difficult to 'invite the spirit out'. Also, you never know the habits of your friends until you stay together for days.

I once went on a trip with a friend. Never knew he had this habit to 'pang phui' as if I wasn't around. His act was very natural. When queried, he told me it's rude to do so in public but when in a room without starngers around, it's ok. Wtf.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..besides having Less privacy; what eLse wouLd you foresee ? ~..
:confused:
:biggrin:
:eek:

There always Pro and Con.
Pros is u get extra income.

Cons less privacy/need to share some space like toilet/living room/kitchen.
As owner u can tell the tenant no cooking. Only light cooking eg. instant noodle- no to boiling soup/deep fried.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
..besides having Less privacy; what eLse wouLd you foresee ? ~..

Best is rent to single male or female. Preferably from Malaysia or Indonesia. Office worker.

So far ive been renting out my rooms , no problems with my tenants. All guai guai type, come back home hide in the room. Weekend go back Malaysia.